Is this the end? boyfriend dumped me

zodiacangel

Dear Astrologers,

My boyfriend dumped me 2 days ago and he doesn't reply my texts.

So is this the end? can you figure out?

Any insights ?

Thank u!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_boyfriend.44635.48966.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_boyfriend.44635.48966.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 82

kai

i could be wrong but it seems like there's another woman in the picture with venus in his house?

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Kai. Another woman/Venus is in his/7th house and he/Merc just separated from a sextile to Venus. He's interested in someone else.

Your signifiicator/Jupiter is disjunct his/Merc, so they do not regard or see each other. With Moon void of course, I do not see a favorable resolution. It is time to move on.

astrocali

It's a full moon lunar eclipse so I say yes, permanent endings are in the stars. But know that these endings make way for new beginnings.

rafaella

Actually, Mercury and Venus haven't had an aspect yet. Mercury is slowing down, Venus is coming closer and will apply to Mercury just before it goes retrograde. :smile:

Toxostar

Dear Astrologers,

My boyfriend dumped me 2 days ago and he doesn't reply my texts.

So is this the end? can you figure out?

Any insights ?

Thank u!!

You are Jupiter in Libra, under "rulership" of Venus. My first though was "Are you sure you dont know that woman?" Maybe you' ve met somewhere. You are in his 4th (home) under her rulership. Maybe she is his family friend or something. I also dont see this chart in a positive light. Whish you a fresh start. Brgrds

It's not the end if you work hard for it

Saturn in the 12th house and Venus in the 7th house suggest it

Lots of space in surroundings, this means (space means doing things ability)

Moon in 3rd house suggests you need to wait more (Moon means watery actions*)

:)

Deirdre

Why can't we see that Venus in his 1st as being the querent? Querent is Jupiter that's I ln Libra. So she is also seen by Venus?

Didn't Lilly used sun for man and Venus for the woman? Also querent is always moon and Venus there is I cancer , moons sign

tikana

Why can't we see that Venus in his 1st as being the querent? Querent is Jupiter that's I ln Libra. So she is also seen by Venus?

Didn't Lilly used sun for man and Venus for the woman? Also querent is always moon and Venus there is I cancer , moons sign

open the book .. does my lover have another ..
you do not want to see anothe rplanet in 7th house when you are asking why relationship ended
merc/venus is way too cozy
he will get burned but who cares.. he is not going back to the querent

Deirdre

Oh I get it now Tikana

Thank u

Querent - I'm sorry . If he ended it up cause of this woman it was the best for u. At least he ended it before betrayed u.

Time will help u heal.

open the book .. does my lover have another ..
you do not want to see anothe rplanet in 7th house when you are asking why relationship ended
merc/venus is way too cozy
he will get burned but who cares.. he is not going back to the querent