I have psychic dreams about things that will happen

Can you tell if someone is psychic by reading thir chart. If so, where does it show on my natal chart?

Also, how do you analyze the d9 chart for what your future life will most likely manifest?

1st house - moon in aquarius
4th house - south node in taurus
6th house - mars in cancer retrograde
8th house - jupiter in virgo
9th house - mercury and pluto in libra
10th house - sun and north node in scorpio
11th house - venus, neptune, and uranus in sagittarius
12th house - saturn in capricorn

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi arsgratiaartis

you have a pattern that shows these psychic abilities .
your mecury/Uranus,mercury/Neptune,pluto/uransu and pluto Neptune mipoints are exactly conjunct the north node(Rahu)

thi shows you have powerful psychic and astral abilities. this gives you the prophetic dreams you mention. futhurmore it gives you ability to read peoples minds. it also shows that your dreams can sometimes continue when you are awake and you can have visions in the waking state. pluto means that you have seen the coming death of people and dangerous situation around people. you likely have even had dead people communicate to you in your dreams.

you are amazingly gifted but you must be careful as these powers can be two way and you are in danger of having mental problems or even be possessed by other entities if you do not stay pure in spirit,heart and words. pray for guidance and always do right.

you have been given amazing powers but again stay in the light and you could bring great comfort to many people.

rahu

By astral travel, do you mean travelling into other peoples dreams? That has happened to me before with a friend. She told me the next morning that I was in her dream and I said 'I was there with you'. However, I have never had any experiences with the deceased.

Also, I do get intuitive tidbits about people's medical problems in the past and or currently.

rahu

Banned
By astral travel, do you mean travelling into other peoples dreams? That has happened to me before with a friend. She told me the next morning that I was in her dream and I said 'I was there with you'. However, I have never had any experiences with the deceased.

Also, I do get intuitive tidbits about people's medical problems in the past and or currently.
You are gifted and the more you use your powers the stronger they will become
rahu

rahu

Banned
The transiting node was square your Neptune on jan 12-18 and square your Uranus on Feb 5 2016. You might have had prophetic dreams between these dates
.rahu