what makes me attracted to him ?

*Ju*

I met this guy and we talk for a while, nothing has happened between us.
He "seems" a nice person but something I feel uncomfortable or attracted to him, don't know what it is. Sometimes I feel sorry by knowing his existence lol.
He is scorpio and this already gives me a clue why I keep wondering what attracts me from him and I never can get it - scorpios definetely are mysterious/secretive ppl
I looked to my 12th house because I don't know what it is, aries is my 12th house as is his ruler mars, so something about him I don't know. I will look to the mars and it is exalted in capricorn so he could be a really nice person in case I am in doubt it ?! I am in his sign and conjunct to saturn, a block here exists from him, I probably will be stuck with this because scorpios do have a power if they don't want you to get closer to them.
I don't see any attraction from him to me, his jupiter is retrograde and in gemini, doubly weak and bad aspected so no way he likes me. Don't know if I should keep a distance from him or if I just keep talking with him, I really really have no ideia.

GIVE ME A CLUE HERE, THIS GUY IS FRUSTRATING ME ARGHHH
thank you all !

Attachments

• attraction chart1.jpg
    attraction chart1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
  • attraction chart2.jpg
    attraction chart2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
I met this guy and we talk for a while, nothing has happened between us.
He "seems" a nice person but something I feel uncomfortable or attracted to him, don't know what it is. Sometimes I feel sorry by knowing his existence lol.
He is scorpio and this already gives me a clue why I keep wondering what attracts me from him and I never can get it - scorpios definetely are mysterious/secretive ppl

GIVE ME A CLUE HERE, THIS GUY IS FRUSTRATING ME ARGHHH
thank you all !

If you are inclined, you might also get some good information about why you are attracted to him by posting in the Relational Astrology forum and including your two natal charts and a third synastry chart.

*Ju*

If you are inclined, you might also get some good information about why you are attracted to him by posting in the Relational Astrology forum and including your two natal charts and a third synastry chart.

I used to look the synastry of mine and my ex BUT I don't know this man birthday, that's why I used the horary because I could get my answer. I wish I know his data and I'll have to figure out how to know that.