VERY IMPORTANT...family matters

*Ju*

will my brother steal my father's project ?

Brother is in my 3rd house, gemini. Now the father I will take the capricorn, saturn. Mercury sextile with saturn, saturn is exalted but mercury is weak, and moon will square saturn, I think that yes, my brother is eluding (mercury opposite neptune) my father like a good partner to be with this project but moon will square saturn before leave the sign meaning an unhappy ending with this project to my father, deception maybe ?
I am a beginner, please help me with this, this is more serious than you can imagine, some weird things are happening. ThANK YOU

Attachments

• brother 01.jpg
    brother 01.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 22
  • brother 02.jpg
    brother 02.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21

fensi88

will my brother steal my father's project ?

Brother is in my 3rd house, gemini. Now the father I will take the capricorn, saturn. Mercury sextile with saturn, saturn is exalted but mercury is weak, and moon will square saturn, I think that yes, my brother is eluding (mercury opposite neptune) my father like a good partner to be with this project but moon will square saturn before leave the sign meaning an unhappy ending with this project to my father, deception maybe ?
I am a beginner, please help me with this, this is more serious than you can imagine, some weird things are happening. ThANK YOU

Your brother is Me. In horarry astrology father is represent with 4 house ruler, Moon. His project, is his creative work, ruler of father;s 5 house, radical 8 house, Ma. There is no applying aspect between Me and Ma, so the answer to your question is No.