Generating Free Images or PDF for Vedic or K.P charts

Virinchi

in vedic, just looking at 1 or 2 charts will not help.
need to look at atleast 2-3 charts for marriage, 1 more chart for career, 1 extra chart for relations etc..

also people use different ayanamsas and methods here.
so its better if member inputs birth data so that astrologer can use it in his/her own method.
Also dasas, ashtakavargas etc are not shown in single charts.

anyway, you can create a chart with few settings here.

or for an online details, http://www.mykundali.com/
just get charts, dasas from there and take screenshots to post as attachments here

If you use settings as https://www.astrogle.com/download/jagannatha-hora-vedic-horoscope-software.html described in this link
you'll get a chart and in that go to KP tab (bottom) and post its screenshot.

Only charts and KP table is shown without birth details.

You can also include Dasas tab screenshot (nakshatra dasas) for much accuracy

KP-sample-JHORA.jpg

Last edited:

Virinchi

Generating JPGs for Vedic Charts

while using http://www.mykundali.com/
fill in all fields and then in Advanced Settings : chose Ayanamsa as N.C.Lahiri (for vedic charts) or K.P (for KP charts)
Chart style as North Indian or South Indian (for vedic charts)
Chart style as South Indian (for K.P charts)

after you click on Get Kundali button, you'll see all possible options.
If you are registered with that site (free registration), you can save your chart details too and generate charts with multiple options whenever you like.

Here, i'm just explaining how to get a JPG/PDF for K.P chart.

Under Calculations: If you know Astrology
https://ascloud.astrosage.com/cloud/KPPlanetCusp.asp

This link has option to download KP chart as PDF.
You can take 1st page screenshot (edit/hide birth details if you dont want to show) and post that screenshot (jpg/png) here..

It will generate a K.P chart with necessary chart (mix of both north & south indian) along with all useful tables of sublords, starlords, significators, vimsottari dasas etc in new window.
This should be good enough for a K.P astrologer to read your chart.

It looks like this...

sample-kp.jpg

Last edited:

HappyHeretic42

I use a Linux operating system and this download appears to be only for windows. Though the download works, the install fails repeatedly. Is there way to work around this dilemma? Thank you :.)

~Catherine

HappyHeretic42

Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Desperate for more information I paid for a full report from Rapiel Raaj of the KRS Channel on youtube. It is very indepth, however I am still unable to piece together much of the information it provides in a way that I can use.

I have studied the divisional charts but certain nuances must be escaping me completely. It seems as if I have great peripheral vision for others, while I am blind and cannot see what is directly in front of me that I must do for myself. Does this makes sense? This creates a constant self-distrust with making decisions.

I know I am at a crossroad of some kind. There seem to be no options here as things are. Or is it that I do not see them?

A few weeks ago I thought I had some major things figure out, but not so. I am still where I was, undecided and confused.

If I understand what I have read in the attached chart, it would seem I chose to not to work for money in this life and to help people, possibly children with medical concerns or who have been abused or hurt through writing or other communication? However I have no education in either area such that no one has reason to take anything I say seriously. I lack math skills to become a medical professional, as in zero math skills. I can learn those, but recently I was told it would take two years of tutoring I cannot afford to bring me up to college level. I can do this, but I am 54 years old. Getting a medical degree would put me at 60 so this is not a sensible endeavor. The only thing I have ever been very good at was dancing which is far beyond my physical condition now.

What can I do to help people as I am with what I have? Or am I already doing this and do not realize it? What questions can I ask myself to figure this out?

In case anyone is interested, I will attach the chart provided by Rapiel Raaj. Also attached is a cartography map since I can't figure out where on earth I belong. Or am I to continue moving, moving, moving? And thanks to all who help me figure out how to connect these dots and make sense of those things I struggle with.

~Catherine

Attachments

• Astrology Full Report.pdf
    961.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Astrocartography Map.pdf
    342.8 KB · Views: 239

Virinchi

It would be better if you open a new thread and ask your particular queries there along with attached chart (as prescribed in this thread) or by posting birth details.
Either me or someone else can answer you there.

This thread is primarily to help people make Vedic charts in JPG or PDF formats online

Virinchi

astro.com draws circular charts and i never saw divisional charts option there.
infact 1 chart is not enough for clear predictions in this method.
better follow instructions in 1st post above

virgo24

janam kundali .com gives the different ascendant to me i have capricorn according to moslty website but kundali.com says im sagittarius this is confusing

acmicasa

Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Desperate for more information I paid for a full report from Rapiel Raaj of the KRS Channel on youtube. It is very indepth, however I am still unable to piece together much of the information it provides in a way that I can use.

I have studied the divisional charts but certain nuances must be escaping me completely. It seems as if I have great peripheral vision for others, while I am blind and cannot see what is directly in front of me that I must do for myself. Does this makes sense? This creates a constant self-distrust with making decisions.

I know I am at a crossroad of some kind. There seem to be no options here as things are. Or is it that I do not see them?

A few weeks ago I thought I had some major things figure out, but not so. I am still where I was, undecided and confused.

If I understand what I have read in the attached chart, it would seem I chose to not to work for money in this life and to help people, possibly children with medical concerns or who have been abused or hurt through writing or other communication? However I have no education in either area such that no one has reason to take anything I say seriously. I lack math skills to become a medical professional, as in zero math skills. I can learn those, but recently I was told it would take two years of tutoring I cannot afford to bring me up to college level. I can do this, but I am 54 years old. Getting a medical degree would put me at 60 so this is not a sensible endeavor. The only thing I have ever been very good at was dancing which is far beyond my physical condition now.

What can I do to help people as I am with what I have? Or am I already doing this and do not realize it? What questions can I ask myself to figure this out?

In case anyone is interested, I will attach the chart provided by Rapiel Raaj. Also attached is a cartography map since I can't figure out where on earth I belong. Or am I to continue moving, moving, moving? And thanks to all who help me figure out how to connect these dots and make sense of those things I struggle with.

~Catherine

Has he, youtube astrologer, provided only this software generated report or has he provided his own interpretation. These software predictions are general predictions.

VAJA

Thanks for Sharing. I always use Jagannath Hora (1st link provided) which gives you every detail that any one would look for

astro.com draws circular charts and i never saw divisional charts option there.
infact 1 chart is not enough for clear predictions in this method.
better follow instructions in 1st post above

Virinchi sir, which ayanamsa( Traditional or True Lahiri ) option to choose in latest version of Jhora and any idea on true nodes and mean nodes.... which nodes to look into in Jhora ?

Last edited: