Predicting Events using Fortuna Point

Somna7H

Banned
What are importance of Fortuna Point/Part of Fortune in Natal Chart ?
My Fortuna pretty close to my Venus, Moon and 2nd House Cusp.
How can predict any event using the point ?
Is it possible ?
Will any transiting planet or only one single particular planets trigger events ?
Does combination of Dasa and Transit to Fortuna Point indicate major events in life ?
Will I any benefit/loss 2nd house related things in life cos Fortuna in 2nd House ?

FAzvpaf.jpg

ardentika

Eh no idea honestlty. This year I had Uranus opp. Part of Fortune.. Not sure I felt something. I don't think POF is a good predicting tool or any at all.

ardentika

Well if you look for major life events you cannot expect them from minor transits. That leaves you with just Saturn and Jupiter.
Again, last year I had Jupiter conj my Part of Fortune, which on itself is in Libra, conjunct the 8th cusp from 7th. You would suspect it's love related. Well I met someone that simply brought me a lot of luck in the finding of a good flat to rent. I wouldn't consider that a major life event.
I think POF is best used in synastry and even there it doesn't say much or shows any significance.

JUPITERASC

What are importance of Fortuna Point/Part of Fortune in Natal Chart ?
My Fortuna pretty close to my Venus, Moon and 2nd House Cusp.
How can predict any event using the point ?
Is it possible ?
Will any transiting planet or only one single particular planets trigger events ?
Does combination of Dasa and Transit to Fortuna Point indicate major events in life ?
Will I any benefit/loss 2nd house related things in life cos Fortuna in 2nd House ?
Dasas are a VEDIC ASTRLOGY method :smile:
so
to obtain information regarding Dasas
post a thread asking your DASAS question
on our Vedic Astrology board
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

JUPITERASC

Well if you look for major life events you cannot expect them from minor transits. That leaves you with just Saturn and Jupiter.
Again, last year I had Jupiter conj my Part of Fortune, which on itself is in Libra, conjunct the 8th cusp from 7th. You would suspect it's love related. Well I met someone that simply brought me a lot of luck in the finding of a good flat to rent. I wouldn't consider that a major life event.
I think POF is best used in synastry and even there it doesn't say much or shows any significance.
POF is delineated using traditional methods :smile:
including PROFECTIONS

Somna7H

Banned
Thanks but I wanted to learn regarding my future life events though learning POF method and that's why I put my thread here. :)

ardentika

Thanks but I wanted to learn regarding my future life events though learning POF method and that's why I put my thread here. :)

Then you shouldn't mind the methods. Anyways, definitely not something worth looking for. Best tools for that are returns, progressions and transits. :)