Impact Of Nov. 13 Solar Eclipse?

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I had this conjunction in the eclipse of February 2008 in my 1st house. It was an amazing time, since not only I did have friends and fun (Aquarius), but also I lost weight and cut off smoking. I had become 20 pounds slimmer and much, much healthier at the time of the August 2008 follow-up lunar eclipse.

Since it's in your 9th, travel as much as you can. Maybe it's a good time to attend a University course or learn a new foreign language. You will benefit from the many lessons that will unfold in these 6 months to come. Above all, enjoy yourself!

This Solar Eclipse will be close to my Scorpio MC. Since I am in my Master's program, this shall be really exciting.

Thanks labelle :smile:

Sounds promising!
Funny thing is, I just booked a trip to Indonesia, but that's not until December. :joyful:

Ive noticed over last few months that new moon/full moon has been impacting my chart in some way. seems very interesting.

so this eclipse conj natal neptune in scorpio. so not a personal planet but will be interesting to see what takes place. the lunar eclispe at the end of the month with be conj my 8th house cusp and square my natal moon.
To be franck, contrary of some books available in america on this subject, i think by experience you could be afefcted if your natal planets are by azimut positions in your chart in the area where this eclipse will be. So it is necessary on your softawre to see in celestial sphere in what part of world are your natal planets. For november 13, you should have something in pacfic ocean and australia. Please see screen capture of this event i sent today and showed in this page. You will quickly understand the matter. Because this eclipse will be a narrow line on the earth, you could see on screen capture. Not as you imagine full sky is not impacted.

Caro

Thanks for getting back to me. have heard that too that you have to be able to see the eclipse(albeit behind clouds) for it to impact.

although i think there are some who may disagree.

I do get what you are saying about neptune though as I know people where it can make them exaggerate factors in their chart. I do have a secret wish to learn to pilot a plane! I would love to do it but dont plan that it next month.

as regards the eclipse in gemini it is conjunct nessus - im clutching at straws here.(also checking out mid points)

Thanks for getting back to me. have heard that too that you have to be able to see the eclipse(albeit behind clouds) for it to impact.

although i think there are some who may disagree.

I do get what you are saying about neptune though as I know people where it can make them exaggerate factors in their chart. I do have a secret wish to learn to pilot a plane! I would love to do it but dont plan that it next month.

as regards the eclipse in gemini it is conjunct nessus - im clutching at straws here.(also checking out mid points)
Hello Caro
In astrology two ways exist. First people who prognose without seeing sky. Second people who take time to verify, before tell ou write something. This last way is my way.About eclipse most of people think the blurring effect of light, and penumbra of moon will do something for them. It is imagination. Because when you took time to see with astronomy tools the exact light and shadows, on space and earth, you discover a different reality than the one in your imagination.
It is principle of reality.
For your Neptune scorpio. Soon Mars will be in capricorn, and with Saturn actually in scorpio, it will be an effect named mutual reception. It means like Mars in Scorpio and Saturne in Capricorn. From nov 18 till 2013 feb 02. It will be your Mars Neptun Time. Intuiton in good case.
If you want to pilot a plane, it is only a question of money and lessons to obtain a licence. And of course physical capacities. Helicopter is something interesting too, even for job.
Good luck.

cindystubbs

Predictive astrology book i have on my Nook says rclipses are not good for predicting but look for the houses the eclipses are emphasizing. This saros series is abiut wierd financial things that come up, confusion, not a good time to make decisions. This is from the chart of the birth of the saros eclipse series

Caro

Astroemail - thanks once again. maybe a few flying lessons someday.
I will look out for that intuition you talk about. could do with some of that.

I was told that eclipses are very important in predictions but they are part of the tools and it seems very sophisticated knowledge is required to get it right.

labelledujour

Thanks labelle :smile:

Sounds promising!
Funny thing is, I just booked a trip to Indonesia, but that's not until December. :joyful:

It doesn't matter, since you will be feeling the eclipse's effects for 6 months now. Anything Scorpio snd 9th house related will be crucial to your moving forward and write a new page to your life story. It doesn't happen very often, so enjoy it. And apparently you're having or just have had your Nodal return in Scorpio, right? Powerful!

It doesn't matter, since you will be feeling the eclipse's effects for 6 months now. Anything Scorpio snd 9th house related will be crucial to your moving forward and write a new page to your life story. It doesn't happen very often, so enjoy it. And apparently you're having or just have had your Nodal return in Scorpio, right? Powerful!
6 months effects????it is false! Reason : each month lunation is a solar eclipse, you can verify it par yourself reading some astronomy definition. So this november 13 eclipse will end at december 13. Date of next solar eclipse. In fact nov is month of 3 eclipses. 2 on november 13, first at 22h09 UT for lunation, second at 22h12 the anomalistic one. In space you could observe form 22h03 to nov 14 02h30 TU sun, moon, earth in alignment.
So it is necessary to erect chart for maximun of second eclipse at 22h12 (11 for jean Meuus Canon eclipses) for the place you live. And compare with your natal chart.
Last word, in the nov 13 chart exist mutual reception between Mercury in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Gemini. So be carefull it will be time for mythomaniac people, and dishonnest persons.

labelledujour

6 months effects????it is false! Reason : each month lunation is a solar eclipse, you can verify it par yourself reading some astronomy definition. So this november 13 eclipse will end at december 13. Date of next solar eclipse. In fact nov is month of 3 eclipses. 2 on november 13, first at 22h09 UT for lunation, second at 22h12 the anomalistic one. In space you could observe form 22h03 to nov 14 02h30 TU sun, moon, earth in alignment.
So it is necessary to erect chart for maximun of second eclipse at 22h12 (11 for jean Meuus Canon eclipses) for the place you live. And compare with your natal chart.
Last word, in the nov 13 chart exist mutual reception between Mercury in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Gemini. So be carefull it will be time for mythomaniac people, and dishonnest persons.

I've never thought of these points, astroemail. Shall take them into account, thank you very much!

!4C

This saros series is abiut wierd financial things that come up, confusion, not a good time to make decisions. This is from the chart of the birth of the saros eclipse series
I believe you are referring to the Brady interpretation of saros 123 (14N). That was the eclipse a year ago, but it is still relevent. The eclipse this month is saros 133 (15N), which she describes as joy through commitment with an emphasis on cancer themes, such as putting down roots (nest building, pregnancy, ect.).

Here are the charts I made for the first eclipses in these series based on the data on wikipedia. Ignore the NY location label.

Her interpretation of 14N comes from the eclipse being in taurus and venus is the midpoint of uranus and neptune. Also, neptune is conjunct mercury and opposite saturn.

The interpretation of 15N comes from the eclipse being in cancer with jupiter. Saturn is trine north node and venus is midpoint of mars and jupiter. Notice neptune is square mercury-eclipse conjunction.

Considering neptune is currently square a retro mercury, I would say there is very strong theme now for miscommunication, deception, delusion, confusion, ect.

FYI, I'm not sure of the first eclipse method. I've been looking back to 1993/1994 to see what these eclipses meant for me. Back then I was in my second year of college as biology major, but I had strange feeling of belonging in the engineering crowd. After a period of feeling misplaced, I made the switch. The eclipses were about confusion and resolution to what would make me happy (5th) and where I belonged (4th).

Caro

so solar ecllipses /lunar etc are like a short sharp shock. if it impacts the effects are quite dramatic? more influential if you have the eclipse in natal?

your posts astromail are veryinformative. very interested in that merc/jup description you give? would like to know more.:rightful:.

nbennett

This Nov eclipse period is extra strong. It has Mars, the ruler of Scorpio in OOB all of this month. The NN and Sun are both in Scorpio. In addition, Mars is making a square to Uranus and a conjunction to Pluto all during this eclipse period.

big world events. Gen'l Petraus just resigned yesterday because the FBI uncovered his extra marital affair.

Syrians fled Syrian Thursday by 11,000 in 24 hrs. Assad said he would not go in exile. The markets are down 300 pts in one day. Greeks are rioting. Watch the news, this is a big month. More is to come.

Zuri

I remain unclear as to whether or not today's solar eclipse at 21°57 Scorpio will activate my two stressful T-squares (both of which involve my natal retrograde Saturn at 20°33 Taurus, and one of which involves my natal retrograde Venus at 24°53 Scorpio). Could someone let me know?

I understand that fixed signs between 17°-25° will be affected by today's events. Things haven't been going my way lately, and I've been feeling very despondent. I don't need any more misery....

ozfpE81351350766.jpg

I remain unclear as to whether or not today's solar eclipse at 21°57 Scorpio will activate my two stressful T-squares (both of which involve my natal retrograde Saturn at 20°33 Taurus, and one of which involves my natal retrograde Venus at 24°53 Scorpio). Could someone let me know?

I understand that fixed signs between 17°-25° will be affected by today's events. Things haven't been going my way lately, and I've been feeling very despondent. I don't need any more misery....

ozfpE81351350766.jpg
We published, sorry in french, a pdf file of 23 pages 10 mo FULLY illustrated in colors, about this eclipse. You can download it freely at this adress http://danmarti.com/eclipse/2012nov13eclipses.pdf

So when you see the document, you will discover that 2 eclipses happened on november 13. One synodic, like each month, and another one anomalistic 3 minutes after in universal time. You will see, and read A BIG ANNOUNCE we make, never observed before, that eclipse impact 2 signs at once. This time Scorpio and Taurus. But, in chart, we saw for Europe, should be confirmed for america, scorpio and taurus are intercepted too at once, and nothing could happen. BUT in chart everybody should be very attentive about people who will abuse of false documents, rights, names, and so one to take money till december 13. So your Venus in scorpio means you have an attractive potential do seduce, and a sexyfull way in life, and Saturn in Taurus, means you are conservative, and prefer hold that you have than let them free.
Read our document and good luck,

JUPITERASC

From my own personal experience of eclipses in general - not just this particular eclipse - as well as my own observations of eclipses combined with research on the matter - dependent upon individual factors in the natal chart - eclipse related events could in fact occur:

(1) four days before an eclipse as well as
(2) four days following an eclipse

so fwiw IMO its a good idea to notice events around four days following this particular eclipse i.e. 17/18 November 2012

– furthermore fwiw IMO eclipse related events of 17/18 November 2012 are linked to current Mercury retrograde cycle :smile:

Since Scorpio is the natural domicile aka home of Mars then (a) note aspects from transiting Mars to natal Mars as well as to other transiting/natal planets.

CURRENTLY MERCURY IS RETROGRADE AND THEN GOES DIRECT
20/21 November 2012 Mercury retrogrades over the degree of the eclipse
3 December 2012 Mercury direct transits the degree of the eclipse
8/9 December 2012 is another interesting date as Venus transits the degree of the eclipse

For those days, note aspects from transiting/natal Mars to natal as well as other transiting planets AND keep notes for future reference.

Events for the individual are likely to differ, dependent on NATAL PROMISE as well as on the natal location of:
(1) Mars ruled houses
(2) Mars
(3) Planets/angles in natal that are at the particular eclipse degree

Not everyone is necessarily personally affected by an eclipse, often one is affected indirectly due to events occurring to friends/family

As well there are events that affect individuals because of a global effect e.g. on Nations/Countries
also more discussion currently at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=431397#post431397

Maybe you are greater than anyone could imagine. I only testity with a public experience of 10 years publications and 120 synodic eclipses analysed, validated by news threads.Everyone could verify forecast and results. We had success with this crisis, in 2007 and 2008, and euro crisis in summer 2011.
But it could better before all talkings erect the two eclipses charts of course.
You can download freely our pdf file and see screen spatial captures eclipses by yourself. Of course we have method and our chart are in astronomical form, very different than us and english one with Timespassages for exemple.

!4C

I remain unclear as to whether or not today's solar eclipse at 21°57 Scorpio will activate my two stressful T-squares (both of which involve my natal retrograde Saturn at 20°33 Taurus, and one of which involves my natal retrograde Venus at 24°53 Scorpio).
This solar eclipse is opposite your saturn and the next is one 6 months from now will be conjunct your saturn. I would focus on the behavior of the t-squares and how they are being modified by transits over the next 6 months. It's an orchestrated effort to change your life experience by overcoming the natal condition of the t-squares.

For example, it could be that natal saturn is too restrictive on ability to have fun and enjoy life (with the stress focused on the 8th house moon). An acquaintance (11th house) might become a romantic situation next year (5th). Keep in mind, there could be neptune issues along the way with neptune square rx mercury.

Comprehensive five millennium lunar eclipse charts and data as well as five millenium solar eclipse charts/data -1999 to +3000 all free and detailed at :smile: http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html
Dear Jupiterasc, i have the Canon of eclipses from Jean Meuus, but it is without interest to give all these informations, maybe next time you will talk about Saros too.....
I repeat, kindly, today 2 eclipses : the synodic one, people named lunation, and astronomy equator precession, and the anomalistic one 3' TU after in the canon. If you download our pdf document you could read it, and it classification in the Canon Eclipses.
And by method it is necessary to erect the two charts and analyse them.
I recognize you have konwlege, sure, but now all of us should put hands in mud and analyse charts.

Do you agree?

JUPITERASC

Dear Jupiterasc, i have the Canon of eclipses from Jean Meuus, but it is without interest to give all these informations, maybe next time you will talk about Saros too.....
I repeat, kindly, today 2 eclipses : the synodic one, people named lunation, and astronomy equator precession, and the anomalistic one 3' TU after in the canon. If you download our pdf document you could read it, and it classification in the Canon Eclipses.
And by method it is necessary to erect the two charts and analyse them.
I recognize you have konwlege, sure, but now all of us should put hands in mud and analyse charts.

Do you agree?

I have not yet read the pdf - shall do so now astroemail - thanks. :smile:

Important to give these links as not everyone is aware of their existence, analysis of charts must be based on a strong foundation and NASA page is a great resource. Meanwhile another useful link is The Predictive Power Of Eclipse Paths - Bill Meridia
n http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQbwji1g