Has anyone asked how long they’ll live?

ElenaJ

By his method:
25-45

Not sure about this.

Mercury just recently retrograded. Are you reevaluating your current life circumstances?

I'm always doing that !

Can you calculate the lot of fortune, please? Night formula

Isn't it on the chart? It's 4 cancer.

Bunraku

Is it just me or is that chart surprisingly more dramatic than what it needed to be?

Mercury being clever and crafty, avoided sextiling Venus, ruler of the 12th house and in the 4th. And by extension avoided having to deal with all those planets in the 8th.

Mercury being intelligent just said “NO!” and walked the other way :lol:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Want to ask one for horary’s sake? :devil:

1st house delineations:

• How long will I live?
  • Where (what direction of the world) will I enjoy life the most?
  • What part of life will be the best?
  • What accidents have/will happen?
  • When?
"

Eh, sure. I'm going to percolate on it and ask the question randomly in between now and Sunday. I'll work on the chart that I get and post the results in this thread.

Bunraku

Okay. In general,it seemed like those series of questions were all asked in one go. Because if you were to travel from Berwick-upon-Tweed to London, then you better have come equipped with a lot of questions :lol:

Last edited:

tikana

So I can ask if I'll live through this year?

yes you can

that was a very common question. I remember there was a horary "will I die in the war?" It is floating somewhere online .. might have been on Tyl's forum but I could be wrong.

tikana

Instinct tells me this is a specific question, and should be valid.
As opposed to a vague.... when will I die.

well, Elena.. like i said the qustionsa bout length of life had a lot to do with hardships people were going through in earlier centuries.
The other scenario is lets say querent have a lfie insurance policy and some terminal desease .. he/she will want to now how long he/she left to live.

ElenaJ

Yes, that also sounds like a valid situation too.

Recently a woman I know was in a dreadful situation. Her partner of 20 years began having heart problems and was hospitalised. He went from bad to worse each day. They were 't legally married and friends were pressuring her to have a ceremony in the hospital so she would have some guarantees financially for her future. Well, the doctors told her, don't worry he has about two or three months. That night he passed away. So she is without a partner and without a pension! I had done a chart about his health when the story began and it was critical, but asking the length of life in this case would have been a God saving for her.

conspiracy theorist

Want to ask one for horary’s sake? :devil:

1st house delineations:

• How long will I live?
  • Where (what direction of the world) will I enjoy life the most?
  • What part of life will be the best?
  • What accidents have/will happen?
  • When?
"

Here are the horary charts, variously called "how long will I live?" and "When will I die?".

Moon on ASC? Radical.

https://pasteboard.co/Jw3UXg8.png

Uploaded a better link

https://pasteboard.co/Jw3WBwrP.png

This one is better for trad interps

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Looks dangerous. Personally I've always had a feeling that I won't be living too long. Although this method doesn't demarcate what is meant by living a lengthy life.

Moon under the Sun's beams, and in Scorpio. 8th house ruler conj. ASC. Ruler of ASC Rx, and in the 6th, dominating dexter square coming from Saturn.

Luminaries in fall. Ouch.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Looks dangerous. Personally I've always had a feeling that I won't be living too long. Although this method doesn't demarcate what is meant by living a lengthy life.

Moon under the Sun's beams, and in Scorpio. 8th house ruler conj. ASC. Ruler of ASC Rx, and in the 6th, dominating dexter square coming from Saturn.

Luminaries in fall. Ouch.

I think what is really important with such Q's is that the person has a real reason to ask it, like has a disease, etc, which would then, even without explicitly mentioning a time period have that already in the Q itself.

There are people that will ask that out of frivolity or just to get others to respond and give them attention.

aquarius7000

I'm sure the "Universe" agrees with you there, Aquarius.
I honestly believe that the Universe knows what to reveal and when. It is intricately tied into one's own growth path when one is ready to go in a certain direction. The human being (most) might not know that and desire the wrong path instead out of a certain momentary motivation. We are very disconnected with our Supreme (inner) selves today due to living in illusion, after all. However, I might be deviating from the real subject now.

conspiracy theorist

In general, but not it's details, I agree with you.

This thread was posted in horary technique, not horary questions related to health and illness. I'm interested in exploring technical applications of death delineations to charts.

[Deleted "you" statements that led to attacks. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Remember, keep it about the ISSUE, NOT the person. I just deleted some attacks that started with "you" statements.

You all know how to debate respectfully. Please do so.

Reminding,
Osamenor

Osamenor

Staff member
And one more reminder: stick to the topic of this thread. Keep it astrological. If you want to discuss the moderation of this thread and/or the personalities involved, take it to the non-astrological part of the forum.

Re-reminding,
Osamenor

Bunraku

I just saw this and I’d look to the 3rd house.
And I’d also investigate Mercury as it rules the 8th and on your ASC.

Are you currently being afflicted by something?