Will we ever get back together?

asmt

Hi!

I am writing because I wish to know if A guy I liked and I will every get back together. He is an Aquarius and is pretty stubborn and I am a Taurus. We had a fight that ended up real bad and we stopped talking for a couple months. I reached out because I wish to reconnect but he still hasn’t answered yet. I am not sure if he is avoiding the conversation or is not ready yet to talk to me. I really wish that things could go back to how they were when we were ok.

Attachments

• 4D7F6E81-9600-4660-87D2-4E5094BB7F3C.jpg
    4D7F6E81-9600-4660-87D2-4E5094BB7F3C.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 60

Chrysalis

The lot of reconciliation is @ 14° Aquarius/ruler Saturn. He/moon goes towards the lot and the ruler Saturn retrogrades towards the moon.

His lot of love for you falls @ 3° Cancer in the 7th house, ruled by the moon which is nearing a conjunction with you Saturn.

You will get back together, he does still love you. If he's stubborn maybe just don't push him too much, he'll come around eventually.

ElenaJ

Complete agreement with Kalinka and Chrysalis.
He as moon has just changed signs, so a new outlook on things, and moves towards you.
Just one note.
"I really wish that things could go back to how they were when we were ok."
This can't happen. There is no going back as things were.
You will come together, but you have more experience between you to share.
Hopefully you will have both learned something from the blowup and the separation, and from that you will be in a better position now to share love and understanding of each other.
If you do that, your relationship will not be the same, but better.

asmt

The lot of reconciliation is @ 14° Aquarius/ruler Saturn. He/moon goes towards the lot and the ruler Saturn retrogrades towards the moon.

His lot of love for you falls @ 3° Cancer in the 7th house, ruled by the moon which is nearing a conjunction with you Saturn.

You will get back together, he does still love you. If he's stubborn maybe just don't push him too much, he'll come around eventually.

Thank you very much!

kalinka

the arabic part of marriage we can consider when it comes to relationship questions. This does not mean that you will marry him in reality. It describes the relationship itself. The lot is in aquarius. This means that the dispositor is Saturn. Moon is in Saturn's domicile=he wants to be with you in a relationship.Moon conjunct Saturn=you'll get back together.