SR 19 - Angular Action

ardentika

So I see quite a lot of angular action in the SR itself and its interaction with my natal chart, so thats curious, I'd love to hear someone's opinions on that.

Also I'm curious to know what it means to have ruler of 1st and 7th conjunct in 12th? Since the AC is Sag, and both of the rulers are in Sag, does it act in both houses? 1st and 12th?

The part of fortune seems activated but don't know how significant is that.

Attachments

• SR19.jpg
    SR19.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 44

Amit89

i believe you will luck in the coming year.

I hope another astrologer can interpret your query.

Last edited:

ardentika

Well that's something I already kind of know, esp with the SR Asc coming on the natal MC, and all that Sag energy. I was interested in a bit more in depth interpretation, with aspects and so on.

But thank you, Amit89! :)

Amit89

I'll come back with an analysis :). I'm busy now however I'll be back several hours later.

Last edited:

Amit89

Solar return mars is trining your natal moon which is ruler of the 5th so expect some bubbly, entertaining periods. Even solar return moon is trine natal pof.

You can expect luck in your career with pof conjuct solar return midheaven.

Solar return ascendant in the 10th house may enable you to have a good impression with others and you be career, goals orientated.

Solar return mars in your first you may be more athletic, assertive, courageous and dynamic. I had solar return mars in libra in the first and let's just say I had my fair share of attention of the opposite sex.

Yeah there's a possibility of relocation as sr moon is also on your ic.

ardentika

Thank you! But how is SR Mars in 23 Pisces trining my natal moon in 18 leo?

Would you also interpret SR Mars in Natal 1st, and SR Sun in SR 1st as vitality/energy?

What about Pluto and Saturn in 1st? Is that bothersome?

Amit89

Sorry your solar return mars and moon are trining each other!

Yes you will have vitality and I wouldn't worry about it too much as sun is in the mix and sr Saturn in sextile natal Venus.

You have sr sun trine natal mars which is also indicative of vitality, being dynamic.

Moreover sr mars in the 1st natal is sextile natal Uranus, Neptune so expect more motivation, perhaps come across unique, innovative. Something unusual which is good.

ardentika

Sorry your solar return mars and moon are trining each other!

Yes you will have vitality and I wouldn't worry about it too much as sun is in the mix and sr Saturn in sextile natal Venus.

You have sr sun trine natal mars which is also indicative of vitality, being dynamic.

Moreover sr mars in the 1st natal is sextile natal Uranus, Neptune so expect more motivation, perhaps come across unique, innovative. Something unusual which is good.

Still not sure what you are talking about, I see SR Mars square SR Moon. Mars is 23 Pisces and Moon is 22 Gemini. What does that mean?

And yeah I natally have Sun trine Mars, altho can't say I am much vital. Many times I suffer from lack of energy or motivation, which is odd with that aspect.

Amit89

Sorry, it is squaring each other, there could be some frustration, anger or inner tension.

Your sr moon is sextile your natal moon. So that's easy flowing energy emotionally wise and also for on the recreation front.

10ofpentacles

Hey I’m really sorry I’m new here and just getting the hang of it. I was wondering if somebody could please help me interpret my chart? I’ve been researching as much as possible but I’ve read I might have some really negative aspects and need some clarification!
Thanks so much!
https://ibb.co/TLsxJVg

ardentika

Hey I’m really sorry I’m new here and just getting the hang of it. I was wondering if somebody could please help me interpret my chart? I’ve been researching as much as possible but I’ve read I might have some really negative aspects and need some clarification!
Thanks so much!
https://ibb.co/TLsxJVg

Well make your own thread for that. :)

Thanks Amit, I'm still curious about the ruler of 1st conj ruler of 7th. It seems significant but I have no clue what it means. If anyone has some insight that would be great!

ardentika

I thought I'd update the solar return for research purposes .

6 months in my SR I already feel urge for relocation in a foreign country. - SR Sagittarius conjunct natal Mc.

I've had luck with the opposite sex so to speak. I also met someone from a foreign country again lol. Someone that ticks my "perfect partner" buttons. - well aspected Venus and perhaps moon in 7th?

Money , career and my future are definitely on focus.

Not sure if I had more drive than before but I've definitely feel more grounded than ever before.

Also not sure how timing works in solar return .

ardentika

Can someone please help? I honestly don't understand.

This Solar Return looked so good, and now I feel like my life is falling apart. And I really thought it was meant to be a lucky year.
I'm trying so hard to have a positive outlook and believe all is for the best, but for a few months too much has happened. I thought I met someone special but that went to ****, I got broke, can't find a job, I'm forced to move and I might have to move to my home town which has no prospects for development. I lost a few friends who were close to me. It seems like the world has gone mad.

Is there something I can even do to make it better? Maybe I'm being over dramatic but .. yeah. All help is appreciated.

conspiracy theorist

I don't know if I can help you in terms of philosophy since I believe that fate has more power than you attribute to it, but I can offer an extra pair of eyes on your chart(s) if you are willing to share your birth details.

ardentika

I don't know if I can help you in terms of philosophy since I believe that fate has more power than you attribute to it, but I can offer an extra pair of eyes on your chart(s) if you are willing to share your birth details.

Yeah I don't mind they are already public anyways. 22.12.1994, Ruse , Bulgaria. 11:20. My birth time sadly is from my mom's memory so it could be also around 11:15.

I know fate often times has more power, and I really try so so hard to remain positive as I said and believe it's all for the best , but all those changes are happening so fast I can't even catch up.
I certainly had a lot of good expectations on this solar return ,and I know I shouldn't be expecting anything ,but the past 4 years have been very challenging and I was finally looking forward to a good solar return ,hoping things would turn around for me. NEWP, it's only getting worse haha.

Thank you for your offered help, I really do appreciate it.

conspiracy theorist

Ok this is preliminary, but what I notice as a theme in most of the charts operating right now is stress along the axial houses (1, 4, 7, 10) or rulers of those houses. Since you know astrology I can point some of these out so that you can see and ponder what I mean.

Profection chart - 1st house year so we look at Pisces. Ruler of Pisces is Jupiter (I use traditional rulers). Since Saturn is located in the 1st house he is also an important planet for you this year. Jupiter and Saturn as rulers bring into play the natal t-square that occurs along the asc-dsc axis and the 9th house Jupiter/Pluto conjunction. Jupiter rules 10th as well.

Solar return - I wouldn't have looked at this SR and automatically assume positivity. Sagittarius rises so 10th houses is emphasized. We look to luminaries to see further house emphasis. Sun is in the 1st and Moon is in the 7th. Once again this is a pivotal year for your angular houses. At first blush you might think that the Moon on the dsc augurs well for relationships, and it would seem so because you met someone. HOWEVER, Mars dominates this Moon with an exact square. Mars signifies severing and breaks (before Uranus came along but he still hasn't lost his propensity for cutting). So love won and lost is seen. Jupiter/Mercury in the 12th square Neptune may have you over-idealizing and looking at the people you meet in a rosey, unrealistic way. This is a very faith driven and belief oriented placement and this attitude might be the driver for you this year since it rules the SR. This config. is also relevant to the asc-dsc axis so an added emphasis on relationships.

Progressed chart - Venus has now connected to the Saturn-Mars-Jupiter t-square. Venus rules progressed 7th. Moon is within orb of opposition along the MC-IC axis.

Lunar return - Your LR for this month emphasizes another angle - Gemini - the 4th. Along this chart Sun opposes Jupiter along the asc-dsc axis. This shows focus this month on all the angles of your chart.

Based on your charts, it would seem that your whole world is really being hit all at once and you would feel it most in the realms of self/personality, home, work and relationships. Yes, you are being hit from all angles (no pun intended)

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Also importantly, the current action happening along the Cancer-Capricorn axis has been hitting your progressed Sun-Uranus-Neptune conjunction. Signifying further destabilization. Note that all the outers are surrounding your progressed Sun at the moment.

ardentika

Yeah that's pretty much true. Pun intended , I am being hit from all angles. I don't see all squares as bad things, cos they are not. I see nothing wrong with havinflg faith and believe,that's the only thing that gets people out of bed. Right now it's the only thing I have tbh.

And I just need a way to understand ilthis better and how to work with this. I feel like all choices have been taken away from me. I've had before Pluto and Saturn in my 1st house prolly 4y ago and that's when all hell broke loose. I fell in love for the first time so deeply, and it didn't work out and it left me broken. I was all alone too back then and had no friends. It was a shitty year. Could this be interpreted as a karmic cycle closing ?

Also another thought I have, if I have to excuse all romantic failures with my solar returns ,then I will never have a good one haha. I'm not sure it's that simple. Mars is not only breaks but also drive, motivation,passion. And I've been quite lacking this because all hits are just making me feel helpless.

I've read on so many sources that whenever the MC comes down to the Asc in a solar return it's usually a very significant year and mostly positive. I've also read people tend to marry when that happens. I'm not saying I have prospects to marry ofc, but marriage generally is something happy and positive. I'm quite confused indeed. Also I thought it was significant that the ruler of my 1st and 7th were Conjunct.

I knew someone who had the exact same solar return as mine for last year and he got into a relationship. How do I change my perception of being doomed and always unlucky ?