Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-09-2016, 08:59 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
When will hell leave me alone?

Deleted the original post.


Last edited by 001; 11-11-2016 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-10-2016, 06:26 AM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

What don't break you makes you stronger, take this from another Cancer sun, read this and try to find a way to be yourself and turn out stronger.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=99154

Lost my GF who passed away, bad relationship after that.

I never stop trying though, you have to remember there is good along with the bad, you just need to find a way of keeping the good.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
001 (11-11-2016)
  #3  
Unread 11-10-2016, 03:00 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,889
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you have an astrological suggestion based on the OP's chart, please post it here.

Back to astrology,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 657
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
I was not asking for anyone to solve the trouble in my life, I simply wondered if anyone saw INDICATIONS of major conflicts in my chart, because sincerely I'm yet too bad with astrology to understand it all by myself(lol). And to the people mailing me saying I'm just too young to understand that life is tough sometimes for everyone, that I just have to get a grip.. Please. You don't even know me, and you certainly don't know anything about my life.

Obviously this was not the right place to ask, but thank you for the serious replies
You would need to post the chart. Without a chart its kind of hard to tell anything astrologically. But if there was a chart here, then we would know a great deal about your life, how you respond to the world, and how you don't. Your life is pretty much an open book once you post that chart.

BTW, your edited post is now very different than the one which you posted in the first place . Your answers here would have been substantially different if you'd used the edited post as your first actual post.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 11-10-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-11-2016, 10:27 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,301
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Post up your map and I'll take a look. No moralizing; straight astrology.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (12-26-2016)
  #6  
Unread 11-11-2016, 12:14 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,301
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
Seeing your chart, I can understand why you responded the way you did to some of the posters as well as the dramatic title of your thread (It's why I clicked on it so good job there)

First off, I see that you have a "negative" nature; not in the sense of inherent badness but more in the sense on what things you focus on in the world around you. The reasoning I have for this, is that you have a Capricorn rising which would make you see the world through a more somber and "realistic" lens as well as your ascendant ruler's location in the watery Piscean sign which is known to be less robust in it's ability to handle pressure as say the sign Leo or Aries would. Coupled with this you have Mars aspecting your Saturn through the opposition (a discordiant aspect) which may add more pugnaciousness to your character and a desire to bite back those that offend or breach your defenses in any undesirable way and we have a mix. In a symbolic way, we also see the tendency of others (opposition/7th house analogy) challenging or attacking (Mars) you (Saturn). Mars/Saturn is also an aspect of squelched or frustrated anger so that you may also feel a sense of impotence in regards to your more aggressive and assertive tendencies.

Another feature of your chart is the immense strength and prominence of the moon; She is in hayz, domiciled and angular and is also just leaving the Sun's beams. The moon is highly impressionable to her environment, governs the irrational mind (imaginations, desires, cravings), "prominent" women, intuition, changeability and travel, among other things. Do to her highly changeable nature we therefore can say she bestows sensitivity to your character as well as perhaps the irrational mind over the rational (Mercury is not as powerful as Moon in this chart). She would bestow her nature upon you so that you also possess the traits of sensitivity, irrationality (this may mean that you are more imaginative/emotive than logical for instance), and high impressionability to the environment. Configured to the 7th house cusp we see just how much off an influence others have on your emotional equilibrium. This is a strongly interpersonal aspect, and bridging this along with your asc ruler + aspects we see how a somber, sensitive person who has a tendency to attract conflict may paint her world after awhile.

If you want to know why this current period might be more challenging for you then we can look at some of the transits that have occurred to you in the recent period.

- Mars/Saturn/Antares conjunction perfected on your midheaven and was in conjunction to Jupiter about mid August. This config has a very strong leaning towards callous violence and conflict and it's culmination may have indicate that the general atmosphere of your life at that time had this all- pervading warring energy in it, exacerbating any feuds or conflicts with people.

- Saturn is making an opposition to your Mercury presently and Mercury is another planet of cognition as this governs the rational mind of logic and speech. This would certainly make your mental space a more serious and foreboding environment as usual as Saturn is casting his restrictive rays directly to your Mercury.

- There is also the relevance of Pluto making a close conjunction to your ascendant which brings his direct energies on your personhood and "orientation to life". I pulled this little description from another forum (solunars) regarding Pluto; I like how much fluff is taken out of it:

Quote:
PLUTO
WHAT INCREASES OR DECREASES WITH PLANET’S ANGULARITY: Disaffinity with rules, categories, structures; desire to relate without imposed qualification; need for immunity from outside pressure.
WHAT IS COLORED WHEN THE PLANET IS ASPECTED: “Get away from it all” urge; need to be independent of cultural trappings & labels; search for existential meaning.
HOW A PLANET IT ASPECTS IS AFFECTED: “All or nothing:” strongly intensifies or thoroughly diminishes; strains. Creates powerful need that planet’s expression be free of others’ arbitrary limitations.
It also is having a direct effect on your strong Moon (and mind planet) through an opposition (the most difficult aspect of them all) and by virtue of the fact of it's rulership of the 7th, your relationships or also taken the a strong hit from this Planet.

Both your planets of mentality being afflicted by the most stereotypically serious planets will be no walk in the park, that's for certain.

Transits are just one aspect of the many predictive techniques but I think I have made my point clearly enough as to why this current period of time is so hellish for you.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 11-11-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
001 (11-11-2016), Abby83 (11-24-2016), Samantha Bean (11-11-2016)
  #7  
Unread 11-11-2016, 02:23 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Seeing your chart, I can understand why you responded the way you did to some of the posters as well as the dramatic title of your thread (It's why I clicked on it so good job there)

First off, I see that you have a "negative" nature; not in the sense of inherent badness but more in the sense on what things you focus on in the (....)
Thank you for actually answering my question. Your description was pretty accurate and reminded me of aspects I hadn't thought of

Btw if you could delete the quote/link to my chart I would be really graceful.

Last edited by 001; 11-11-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 001 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (11-24-2016)
  #8  
Unread 11-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 657
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Now the original post is no longer there. Its too bad since Conspiracy theorist provided a masterful description of the OP's issues. Apparently the OP didn't like the description.

Thanks to CT for the hard work.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:04 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
Now the original post is no longer there. Its too bad since Conspiracy theorist provided a masterful description of the OP's issues. Apparently the OP didn't like the description.

Thanks to CT for the hard work.

What on earth are you talking about? I did like his description, I even said it was accurate, but that doesn't mean it describes my entire life in detail = you know nothing about my personal issues or how my life is/have been.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:18 PM
MadArchitect MadArchitect is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 68
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
What on earth are you talking about? I did like his description, I even said it was accurate, but that doesn't mean it describes my entire life in detail = you know nothing about my personal issues or how my life is/have been.


she's likes flaming

Last edited by MadArchitect; 11-11-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 657
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
What on earth are you talking about? I did like his description, I even said it was accurate, but that doesn't mean it describes my entire life in detail = you know nothing about my personal issues or how my life is/have been.
You removed the original post so that no one else can respond. And no one else can figure out your personal issues or what you are trying to accomplish, or what you want from the forum.

So its a dead issue now.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 657
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArchitect View Post
she's a flamer

Thanks for sharing insults. Did I insult you? Did I call you disgusting names?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:34 PM
MadArchitect MadArchitect is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 68
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
Thanks for sharing insults. Did I insult you? Did I call you disgusting names?
relax you have no sense of humor
by flamer i mean flaming someone
flaming can also indicate someone who likes to provoke etc..

i know because flamer can also mean homosexual man but thats not what i meant. you are a female by the way

Last edited by MadArchitect; 11-11-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:37 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
You removed the original post so that no one else can respond. And no one else can figure out your personal issues or what you are trying to accomplish, or what you want from the forum.

So its a dead issue now.
I removed it because it's not possible to remove the entire thread. No one could have figured out my personal issues anyway, simply bc they don't know me and I've never told anyone about them in detail. I just asked for indications for trouble in my chart.

Last edited by 001; 11-11-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 11-11-2016, 03:41 PM
MadArchitect MadArchitect is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 68
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
You removed the original post so that no one else can respond. And no one else can figure out your personal issues or what you are trying to accomplish, or what you want from the forum.

So its a dead issue now.



btw you never help with your posts maybe you dont realize it
but you have somehow a quarellsome and ironic tone in your posts.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 11-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Why did you open a thread at all when the only thing you're going to scream is: You don't know me!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 11-11-2016, 04:25 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Why did you open a thread at all when the only thing you're going to scream is: You don't know me!
Why do you care?

Oh my god. I've already told everyone a hundred times now: I was asking if anyone saw INDICATIONS for trouble in my chart! You don't know what has been written and deleted in this thread previously.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 001 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (11-24-2016)
  #18  
Unread 11-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 657
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArchitect View Post
btw you never help with your posts maybe you dont realize it
but you have somehow a quarrelsome and ironic tone in your posts.
Perhaps you are not aware, but telling someone that they are a flamer on an internet forum is a synonym for calling them a Troll, which is an extreme insult on a forum.

So.....I'm sorry you see it that way. I'm pretty good at diagnosis, but not as good at recommendations astrologically. I've only been studying astrology for about 3 years, and at this late point in my life, my memory is not as good as it was when I was your age, 40 years ago.

But I agree with Jupiter ASC, that posting your personal opinion on astrology in an international site can be dangerous--because you get attacked for it. And posting opinions that have a negative description in very specific ways can also be dangerous to the person who is receiving them. So I spend more time in trying to get posters to share exactly what they want to know about, rather than assuming that the astrologer can read their mind. Usually when the poster doesn't share his or her exact information then they get the kind of information that the "astrologer" likes best about his own chart.

If the poster shares exactly what they want to know about, then I am more likely to know if I can help in my small way, or if its something I know nothing about. Most of the time, it turns out that I cannot help. and so I'd rather help with real information, than just shoot off the top of my head----something that tends to come with age, I'm afraid. I shot way more from the hip when I was your age.

And with specific information, then other astrologers who are far better than me can respond specifically---like Conspiracy Theorist, for example.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 11-11-2016 at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:04 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,301
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
Thank you for actually answering my question. Your description was pretty accurate and reminded me of aspects I hadn't thought of

Btw if you could delete the quote/link to my chart I would be really graceful.
I'll oblige

And I see your thread has gone back to phukery, which in a cosmically humorous way befits your chart aspects. Like the hermetics say "As above so below, as within so without"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:22 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I'll oblige

And I see your thread has gone back to phukery, which in a cosmically humorous way befits your chart aspects. Like the hermetics say "As above so below, as within so without"
Thank you.

So, was this an insult or a compliment lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:26 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,301
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
Thank you.

So, was this an insult or a compliment lol
That depends on if you see the glass as half empty or half full
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:28 PM
001's Avatar
001 001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 13
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
That depends on if you see the glass as half empty or half full
How do you see it?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:30 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,301
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
How do you see it?
I try to remain in the divine centre. Unfortunately, sometimes I err
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
Perhaps you are not aware, but telling someone that they are a flamer on an internet forum is a synonym for calling them a Troll, which is an extreme insult on a forum.

So.....I'm sorry you see it that way. I'm pretty good at diagnosis, but not as good at recommendations astrologically. I've only been studying astrology for about 3 years, and at this late point in my life, my memory is not as good as it was when I was your age, 40 years ago.

But I agree with Jupiter ASC, that posting your personal opinion on astrology in an international site can be dangerous--because you get attacked for it. And posting opinions that have a negative description in very specific ways can also be dangerous to the person who is receiving them. So I spend more time in trying to get posters to share exactly what they want to know about, rather than assuming that the astrologer can read their mind. Usually when the poster doesn't share his or her exact information then they get the kind of information that the "astrologer" likes best about his own chart.

If the poster shares exactly what they want to know about, then I am more likely to know if I can help in my small way, or if its something I know nothing about. Most of the time, it turns out that I cannot help. and so I'd rather help with real information, than just shoot off the top of my head----something that tends to come with age, I'm afraid. I shot way more from the hip when I was your age.

And with specific information, then other astrologers who are far better than me can respond specifically---like Conspiracy Theorist, for example.
Trolling/flaming are not insults...it's a commendation. Especially for those with a good dose of Jupiter/Sag hehe

Last edited by Bluebell87; 11-11-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 11-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Jadi Jadi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 663
Re: When will hell leave me alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
Why do you care?

Oh my god. I've already told everyone a hundred times now: I was asking if anyone saw INDICATIONS for trouble in my chart! You don't know what has been written and deleted in this thread previously.
I can tell you're a whiner by the way you post, btw I've saved your chart in case CT deleted it, how about I post it again for other people to look at it?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hell, leave

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.