U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

Leomoon, was it just happenstance that someone posted a Chart located in Panama, instead of Egypt?

Good point. Was it? I don't know..but I think I left it in place here on the thread. From their perspective? Like the perspective of their Longitude & Latitude at the same time it got "stuck" in sand due to wind? :surprised:

I scrolled and see it. It's still where you copied & pasted the link - so the white chart with Aries Rising. Aries....Does Rex Bills Rulership Book give Aries to Panama or South America?:wink: I'll look and see if I can find it.

1) Rex Bills gives South America to Taurus

2) ships to the Moon, neptune Pisces, the 9th Sag & Jup for shippers anything to do with shipping
3) canals : Moon, Neptune, Cancer, Pluto
4)Upper Egypt: Libra Lower Egypt: Gemini
What are the two regions of ancient Egypt?

Pschent, the double crown of Egypt. Ancient Egypt was divided into two regions, namely Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. To the north was Lower Egypt, where the Nile stretched out with its several branches to form the Nile Delta. To the south was Upper Egypt, stretching to Aswan.

Therefore, the Ship is now in Lower Egypt (northern end of the Nile River)

This ALWAYS confused me, so I looked it up. I always thought Cairo was North and Aswan south, but it's opposite according to the river and how it flows. Aswan is near Nubia - or almost the end of Egypt. President Anwar Sadat (1970s) was part Egyptian, part Nubian from his mother) So I always thought of Aswan as SOUTH not north of the river.

Last edited:

david starling

In the Suez chart, we've got Saturn square Uran, and Mars squaring windy Gemini, and launching a sandstorm against Mercury, planet of transportation and merchants, in Pisces, an ocean related Sign.

The Romans considered Saturn the god of accidents, and Uran is about unexpected events, which can be either good or bad.

But, I'm wondering about the coincidence of BOTH Uran and Pluto being exactly on the Angles, with Uran on the Asc and P!uto on the M.C.

Even though they're wide Orb as far as Aspects are concerned, it seems highly significant.

leomoon

In the Suez chart, we've got Saturn square Uran, and Mars squaring windy Gemini, and launching a sandstorm against Mercury, planet of transportation and merchants, in Pisces, an ocean related Sign.

The Romans considered Saturn the god of accidents, and Uran is about unexpected events, which can be either good or bad.

But, I'm wondering about the coincidence of BOTH Uran and Pluto being exactly on the Angles, with Uran on the Asc and P!uto on the M.C.

Even though they're wide Orb as far as Aspects are concerned, it seems highly significant.

I didn't know Saturn was the god of accidents - thats interesting to know now.

Yes, very significant. Aspects which we'd say are out of orb are actually not according to Vedic astrology with the planets they aren't as touchy as tropicalists. I think its significant, but hope of course they take those darn containers off tonight or at least start to. Over 320 backed up ships now can't put it into reverse ...what will THEY do?:crying: Global shipping is at a standstill.

Will we have toilet paper or coffee from South America (remembering Juan Valdez commercials) :wink: like this one: 1980s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_INwKKJKK4

I once took a trip on the Caribbean going to see a Pyramid in Mexico, stopping in Belize where there is also a mountain top pyramid. On the way we passed the palace of the "Toilet paper King " of South America - they had super soft toilet paper in Belize rest rooms. :happy: I also saw a "Jesus lizard" who walks on the water as we crossed the river on the old wooden bridge.

I'm not kidding, I AM worried. Especially for those two items. Prices are already getting out of sight just for coffee over the past few years and with Covid prices. Now what?:pouty::crying::sick:

historic commecial of the 70s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_INwKKJKK4

leomoon

Egyptian update - as of Saturday evening:

The T Square is very malefic in outcome - with

Mercury in Pisces opposite Vesta in Virgo square Mars in Gemini and the Nodes of the Moon

NOTE:
In Aries Ingress chart - Venus was on fixed star Scheat- disasters at sea!! Lilly used Venus for ships

The Chairman of the SCA Vice Admiral Osama Rabea held a press conference Saturday afternoon to share with the media and the world the latest developments concerning the big ship.
Here are the most important points Rabea said.

• 321 vessels are currently stuck at the Suez canal.
  • It will take 48 hours after “unblocking the canal” for those vessels to leave the canal.
  • Currently, those vessels are receiving all needed logistics and support from SCA.
  • The wind and the dust storm are not the main cause the vessel to run aground as it was claimed earlier
  • The cause of this disaster is still being investigated.
  • Before this disaster, the SCA used to achieve USD 12 million as revenue on a daily basis.
  • It is unclear how much time it will take to solve this problem but the SCA is working day and night.
  • No casualties or pollution have been caused by Ever Given.
  • He thanked the countries that offered help including the United States, China and UAE.
He did not mention the Turkish offer to send help which was offered on Friday.
It is worth mentioning that Egypt or rather the SCA welcomed the assistance offered by the United States on Friday.
On the same day, the US announced that it was planning to send an assessment team to help with the stuck container ship.
Both the White House and US President Joe Biden himself spoke about the matter.

Link has a Bloomberg Graph showing items in the containers:
Among which are Animals, oil & chemicals on other ships caught up -

https://egyptianchronicles.blogspot...Feed:+EgyptianChronicles+(Egyptian+chronicles)

leomoon

Latest: Suez Canal - Panama Ship -

Uranus on ASC square Pluto - Uranus (unexpected ) square Saturn (accident)

https://nypost.com/2021/03/28/human...cc=evening_update&mpweb=755-9331720-720326474

Initial reports said the 1,300-foot, 200,000-ton Ever Given got wedged in the shipping channel because of high winds and a sandstorm that affected visibility.
But the head of the Suez Canal Authority now says weather conditions were “not the main reasons” for the ship’s grounding.
“There may have been technical or human errors,” the canal authority’s Chairman Osama Rabie told reporters Saturday, without giving more details, the BBC reported.

Experts have warned that with the canal blocked, more ships are likely to try sail around Africa, raising their exposure to pirates, along with increased costs and shipping times.

f more and more ships are going along the coast of Africa because of this incident, security arrangements would need to be tightened” around areas where piracy is known to occur, especially the waters surrounding Somalia and Yemen, said Paul Sullivan, an international security expert and professor at the National Defense University in an interview with Voice of America.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon said Sunday that the blocked canal could also affect the movement of U.S. military vessels.

leomoon

The Freeing of the Suez Ship this afternoon in Egypt.

I'm sure they are celebrating -

According to CNN in Egypt - Ben Weideman at 4:19 PM he reported the ship was finally on it's way to a port where it will be inspected for damage, not too far away.

He said about an hour and half earlier, (3PM or so), the ship was loosened and moved, however, it went right back to where it was stuck.

Looks like 4:00 is about right - for the Jupiter-Mars-Moon Trine to free the ship from the constraints of the sand underneath:

leomoon

Governor of NY - Andrew Cuomo should have resigned 2 months ago - I even mentioned that on Twitter to him (not that he'd listen to anyone) - his ego must be massive.
But it only gets worse the longer you stay as it did for Congressman Frankel finally forcing him out of office, so too with Cuomo.

And this isn't even mentioning the awful scandal concerning the Retirement homes & Covid cases :(

Just sexual scandals alone, at least one a week for months - adding up and now comes Gloria Allred the famed California lawyer who will stand with this woman (likely meaning a lawsuit will come out of it):

His natal Venus is really awful all the way around (the aspects) But then again, he'd not have this to contend with in his chart if it wasn't for his soul's benefit as karma to learn about himself.

Yet, stubbornly, he won't leave:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cuomo,_Andrew

tob unknown -

His first wife, mother of his 3 daughters, he always calls "my girls" all of them either in their 20s or older now was their mother, Kerry Kennedy (RFK's daughter)

Being very catholic in that family, its highly doubtful Kerrie would have divorced him except for his philandering and running around. NOW he loses his position? Only time will tell -

check progressed Venus is retrograde - so constant pressure now for him in this area of his life:

Born with 0 deg.Aquarius - Venus square Jupiter, semi-square (worse) the Sun -semi-square Saturn, Square Neptune, quincunx Pluto

Have you ever seen such a messed up Venus before? Ugh!!!! I don't ordinarily use Eris, but for those who do, I put it in. Veritas (ability to tell the truth?) square Mercury but conjunct his Sun & Saturn

https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/new-andrew-cuomo-accuser-sherry-vill-speaks-out-about-allegation/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

All this went on with the family's video camera rolling, (since the Governor came to their home to see the damage the flood caused) They got more then expected that day:

A woman described in detail Monday how Gov. Andrew Cuomo grabbed her face, “manhandled” her and forcibly kissed her while touring her flood-damaged home in 2017 — saying he did so in a “highly sexual manner.”
“The whole thing was so strange and inappropriate and still makes me nervous and afraid because of his power and position,” said Sherry Vill, a 55-year-old married mother of three, as she spoke out in an afternoon briefing alongside lawyer Gloria Allred. “I am still afraid of him, but I am no longer willing to remain silent.”

Last edited:

leomoon

Another sex scandal brewing in Florida?
from New York Times today:

Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said.

His natal chart sans tob can be seen here:

Note: His Moon position at noon was in Scorpio

His Sun in mid Taurus 16th deg. His Venus at 3 Aries opposed to a retrograde critical degree 0°Libra and his Saturn cj. Pluto is not that far (different sign however) his Jupiter in Scorpio. This undoubtedly helped him to become wealthy and elected - liked by many disliked by probably more (such as myself) :pouty:

I recall him by remembering, his "midnight run to the WH" to be praised by Trump for running errands trying to find fault with anything they could during the early Mueller scandal especially concerning that pee-party report.

http://www.astrolreport.com/view_chart.php?image_id=9103

Flattery in Trumpworld is a two-way street, and Gaetz, 37, has earned a reputation for becoming one of the party’s highest-profile members by cheerleading for the president and emulating his public bullying and trolling. Gaetz seems to spend more time on Fox News than in congressional committee rooms, and when he does legislate, it’s sometimes for show.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-money-to-become-trumps-favorite-congressman/

leomoon

Apparently, the Gaetz investigation is part of a larger one including his pals, one who was sex trafficking"

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ed-for-possible-relationship-with-17-year-old

He seems to be undergoing Transiting Pluto square his natal Pluto now and Tr. Saturn square his Sun! Interesting times lay ahead.....

The Justice Department is investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to determine whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her to travel with him, The New York Times reported Tuesday, citing three unnamed people briefed on the matter.

Gaetz told the Times that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department, but that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation.
“I only know that it has to do with women,” Gaetz told the Times. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”
The Times reported that it was not clear how old Gaetz understood the 17-year-old girl to be at the time of the encounters, about two years ago

Earlier Tuesday, Axios reported that Gaetz privately disclosed to confidants that he is seriously considering an early retirement from Congress to take a job at Newsmax — the right-wing network that former President Trump and his allies turned to after Fox News projected Joe Biden’s election victory in Arizona

Last edited:

leomoon

Matt Gaetz?

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing! Now, next comes that wrestler guy. He had some scandal a few years back that went nowhere - something about knowing when he was a coach in wrestling that children in the high school were being molested by a friend of his and keeping quiet about it all those years. :rightful:

Gaetz said something rather strange tonight reportedly. He said his own father is wearing a wire from the F.B.I. in order to help catch some crazed ex FBI chief who is trying to squeeze them (the Gaetz family) for millions.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ed-for-possible-relationship-with-17-year-old

Now why would he tell the world what the FBI is doing? I don't think they'd approve. He's trying to cover his butt imo. Saying of course he paid for old girls friends, rooms, and transportation etc. but now "they" (the proverbial they) are trying to pin something on him. Oh and that crazed FBI guy squeezing them for millions. :whistling::rightful:

Here he is with buddy Roger Stone. Gaetz was also pulled over for DUI last year.
He too is from a wealthy family I read somewhere or other.

“The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false,” Gaetz told Axios. “They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million … in exchange for making this case go away.”

Gaetz told the Times that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department, but that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation.
“I only know that it has to do with women,” Gaetz told the Times. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”
The Times reported that it was not clear how old Gaetz understood the 17-year-old girl to be at the time of the encounters, about two years ago.

leomoon

Does anyone recall or know about the Robert Levinson case (from Maryland?)

Here is a brief synopsis - As it relates to the Matt Gaetz (R-Fla) current scandal brewing:

Robert Levinson is a retired FBI agent (or was) turned Spy for the CIA after his retirement - it didn't work out well! He was caught....in Iran off the mainland.

He told them he was only visiting, like a vacation? (he wasn't) Iran's island nearby there off the mainland when they picked him up and the trial held in Iran said he was a SPY for the CIA.

He (really) was, and the family finally admitted it along with the Govt. the Govt paid off the family to the tune of millions of dollars and confessed he had been recruited as a spy to spy on Iran.This was part of the settlement that the Levinson lawyers wanted, for the CIA to come clean to Iran.

Sad case for Mr. Levinson, but he had been retired with a nice retirement check when he decided for some reason or other to take this job on. It proved very costly. I believe he is dead, years ago.

Meanwhile, the whole case is being revisited now, because of the Matt Gaetz scandal.

Gaetz is from a wealthy well heeled and known family in Florida, although I don't know their background other then they are a wealthy family. He reminds me of a trust fund spoiled brat.

He is trying to divert his sex trafficking scandal mixing it up with the Levinson case. The two are separate other then for hopes of a pardon for his sex trafficking - in the future. Apparently his father didn't want to pay 25Million up front for something like a Pardon from Biden. Thats not exactly one that would be in the bag compared to Trump's pardons. Gaetz is still on the Judiciary Committee in Congress and in an officially high capacity.

Had djt won the past Election in November (he didn't folks) -then its very likely, Gaetz would have been pardoned. I think that is only logical to believe.

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-dating/

The incentive in the so-called "extortion" plot is highly dubious
According to the document obtained by the Examiner, the plan was for Gaetz to get a presidential pardon if the rescue plan were successful:
In exchange for the funds being arranged, and upon the release of Mr. Levinson, the team that delivers Mr. Levinson to the President of The United States shall strongly advocate that President Biden issue a Presidential Pardon, or instruct the Department of Justice to terminate any and all investigations involving Congressman Gaetz.

leomoon

It appears that Mr. Levinson took early retirement after all with the FBI so that he could be a CIA asset/spy. That all happened in 2007 -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Robert_Levinson

I use to have his natal chart (no tob known ) so I'll look again for it. I really think he died as his health was seriously deteriorating as he begged his family and country to get him free at that time - on a video.

On March 31, 2021, reports were made that Congressman Matt Gaetz and his father were contacted and offered a deal for $25 million that would be used to free Levinson from Iranian custody and clear Gaetz from an alleged federal sex-crimes investigation that had been leaked a day earlier.
*** The idea was that Matt Gaetz would be deemed a HERO and receive a Hero's reward, i.e. exoneration or pardon.

I don't recall what the US govt. paid to the Levinson family as compensation - but it was in the millions -

from Wikipedia update:

Reported death

In March 2020, it was reported that Levinson's family and the United States government had concluded that it was likely that Levinson had died in Iranian custody before 2020.[3]
On 5 October 2020, a US Court ordered the Government of Iran to pay more than $1.4 billion in punitive and compensatory damages to Levinson's family

leomoon

HERE ARE TWO SOLAR RETURNS I DID YEARS AGO FOR BOB LEVINSON: I USE THE SUNRISE FOR MY SOLAR RETURNS WHEN I DON'T KNOW THE TOB-

This one when he was arrested at age 59:

This one at age 66:

leomoon

from Wikipedia: Background Robert Levinson: It appears he was indeed picked up on his own birthday so the SR are quite accurate - as the houses indicate - The 7th (known enemies) & the CIA involvement -

The 8th is dire (for him) SR Sun, NN & Uranus and of course, the malefic Saturn in the 1st SR house starting off the SR 59th year for Mr. Levinson.

On April 4, 2007, a little over three weeks after Levinson was arrested, an article by Iranian state-run PressTV stated that he "has been in the hands of Iranian security forces since the early hours of March 9" and "authorities are well on the way to finishing the procedural arrangements that could see him freed in a matter of days". The same article explained that it was established that Levinson's trip to Kish "was purely that of a private businessman looking to make contact with persons who could help him make representations to official Iranian bodies responsible for suppressing trade in pirated products which is a major concern of his company".[19]

leomoon

Another Royal household family has trouble with their own.

The son of the late King and Queen Noor, has been in trouble lately with various scandals brewing being accused by his 1/2 brother, the current King Abdullah or trying to overthrow the government (and in effect, his own brother I suppose):crying: Sounds a bit like Saudi Arabia and the crazed Crown Prince.

Note: His fated North Node of the Moon is conjunct the Royal Star "Regulus", thus he must suffer a public fall in life from a high place (same as DJT did)

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hamzah,_Prince_of_Jordan

His lovely American bred mother Queen Noor is taking up for him and calls it "malicious gossip" but of course this is her darling son. The eldest son of her late husband who took the throne when his father died is also named after his father, and he has already stripped the title of "Crown Prince" away from his youngest 1/2 brother. Sound familiar? Shades of Harry & Meghan perhaps.

The late King Abdullah of Jordan and his last wife, Queen Noor (of the US & Britain) i.e. Lisa Halaby

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Noor_of_Jordan

his late father:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hussein,_King_of_Jordan
his mother:

This article explains what he is accused of: "Trying to destabilize the country"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...countrys-security/ar-BB1fisen?ocid=uxbndlbing

in a video statement obtained by the BBC on Saturday, the prince denied that he was "part of any conspiracy or nefarious organization or foreign-backed group" and dismissed allegations of anti-government conspiracy as "the claim here for anyone who speaks out." "I'm in my home alone with my wife, our young children and I wanted to make this recording, so that it is clear to the world, that what you see and hear in terms of the official line is not a reflection of the realities on the ground," he said in the video.
Arrests and isolation

Hamzah also said he had been cut off from most forms of communication and put into isolation due to concern over criticism of the government or King Abdullah.

Last edited:

leomoon

Regarding Prince Hamzah and his fated NN cj. "Regulus" - take note too that progressed Mars may be the downfall in the public from a high place he is going through. Progressed Mars is currently right on Regulus which has moved to 01 Virgo .....away from where it was when he was born in 1980.

Someone should tell him, "its all over" ...find a job!

Jordanian intelligence had intercepted certain communications at 'zero hour,' deputy prime minister says, adding at least 14 people were put under house arrest

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east..._campaign=haaretz-news&utm_content=83faaf7d1e

I think that is what his 1/2 brother the King is trying to do now.

I recall when we visited Jordan once upon a time, the signs and benches even posters on the rear of pickup trucks, all had the same popular photo of the late King Abdullah and his eldest son the current King with their rifle hunting.

Since Wikipedia says he took the throne after his father died - in 1999

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_II_of_Jordan

Last edited:

leomoon

Two Capitol Police file lawsuit against Trump for damages = for inciting the January 6th riot & insurrection::rightful::rightful:

In the District of Columbia Court - in Washington D.C.
on March 30th, 2021

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Blassingame_20210330_complaint.pdf

Two Capitol Police officers, James Blassingame and James Hemby, filed a federal lawsuit against Trump in late March over injuries stemming from their service at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
The two officers, both veterans of the Capitol Police for over a decade, claim Trump “inflamed, encouraged, incited, directed, and aided and abetted” the “insurrectionist mob” that attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 and caused both men’s injuries.
Blassingame says he has suffered head and back pain as well as bouts of depression as a result of his service during the attack, and Hemby says he is under the care of an orthopedistfor injuries to his head and back by rioters.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-riot-lawsuit-against-trump-keeps-getting-bigger

Last edited:

david starling

Leomoon, I've found that Sun Capricorns with at least some knowledge of astrology have a very informed understanding of Saturn's effects.

The "wise teacher" attitude , which may have begun with Liz Greene's book, "Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil", seems to run counter to the "Malefic" version of Saturn handed down to us from the ancient astrologers.

Any insights concerning reconciling these two views? I mean, what sort of teacher gives a life-or-death test before teaching instructions on how to pass it?

I've opined that Capricorn is the only Sign both tough enough and patient enough to deal with having Saturn as Domicile-ruler! Capricorn is the "wise teacher" not Saturn. [IMO]

Last edited: