What is my Pallas talent?

MiaMiaMia

Hi guys!

I´ve never paid much attention to asteroids when it came to career predictions, until I read on another forum that Pallas Athene represents a source of talent (the kind that one feels insecure in sometimes... but masters nonetheless).

My Pallas placement is 10th house Taurus, which got me thinking about its effect on my career, I hope it´s not too far fetched, but maybe it means that I´ll do good at my job?

I´m a law student btw, but still not sure if I´m MEANT to be here...

Since Pallas represents Athena´s approach, it signifies strategic thinking, which mixed with my Taurus makes me think of work in business (or arts, idk).:andy:

DETAILS :
MC : Aries (Mars in 1st)
ASC : Leo (Sun in 6th/7th Aquarius)

House of gains 11th : Gemini (Mercury in 7th Aquarius)
House of earnings 2nd : Leo

Stelliums in 5th house Saggitarius and 6th house Capricorn

ZeraNika98

You may have business-like jobs or have some artistic talents. Taurus is ruled by Venus, and is also good with money. ;) hmmm law? Not sure about that. What do YOU think?

MiaMiaMia

You may have business-like jobs or have some artistic talents. Taurus is ruled by Venus, and is also good with money. ;) hmmm law? Not sure about that. What do YOU think?

Thanks for your reply:lol:

I thought about law since it deals with systems (gov, organizations etc) and with "winning" or getting one´s way, which makes me think about strategy and the warrior aspect of Pallas Athene.

Yay, good to hear about the money thing, how would you connect it to he 10th house if someone has Aries on the MC?