Pretty decent Rasi chart but not so great Navamsa chart

HoldOrFold

I'm quite new to Vedic astrology, but I have noticed that I seem to have a fairly decent Rasi chart, with Jupiter at home in Saggitarius in the 5th and Saturn exalted in Libra in the 3rd.

But in my Navamsa chart, Saturn is debilitated in the ascendant Aries and Jupiter is in Virgo in the 6th.

What should I be focusing on, or how could one improve one's situation with these charts?

*Also, I'm in Saturn dasha until 2023.

Rasi Chart

eCYGcPS.png

Navamsa Chart

E0UgV4y.png

Last edited:

Alamits

The thing to get over is the idea that debilitated means bad and own/exalted is good. While Jupiter has strength in Sagittarius he rules your 8th. Also, Saturn is the 6th lord exalted. Dignity is the planet's capacity to manifest what its an indicator for. That being said in Saturn dasa it looks like relationships are coming up with Saturn in the ascendant in the D-9. You will want to check the Dasamsa/D-10 chart also because that is a "go to" varga for Saturn. I encourage you study the following:
-Planets in Saturn's signs in the Rasi- In your case Moon and Venus the Dasa of a planet manifests what it rules.
-Planets in Saturn's Nakshatras which can be done with a simple google search.
-The D-10 as mentioned above which is the varga for responsibilities.
I think you'll find it much more valuable to study this on your own and come back with your questions! Good luck:)