edgar cayce's chart of Jesus

rahu

Banned
in life reading 587 ,Edgar Cayce said Jesus was born on march 19th 4 ad using the Julian calendar. mosaic year 1899

in life reading 5749-15,cayce said "just as the midnight hour came, there was the birth of the Master"

this produces a chart with the sun at 26pisces22 conjunct the nadir and opposed to arcturus conjunct midheaven .the ascendant at 13sag14. this sun position seems to reflect the precession moving into the Piscean age.

in another reading Cayce said the birth was on jan 9th,
and in reading 5749-7, Cayce said he birth was December 24-25.

this discrepancy was questioned in life reading 2067.
cayce's reply was:

"all are correct according to the time from which same were reckoned.how many times have there been the reckoning? take these into consideration with the period of events being followed in the information being indicated. just as there was the reckoning from the various groups for their individual activities, so was the information given as to the records from that source with which those seeking were concerned."

He identified jesus as an essene, years before the essene settlement at Qumran was discovered. The essence were largely unknown with just 2-3 references to them through history. The most accessible was in Josephus’s “the jewish wars”, where the essences are mentioned.their identity and customs were not known.
Cayce’s reading indicated that the essenes were a large sect with temples in in many places, Jerusalem,Alexandria,Heliopolis and many other cities. The essence were in turn in connection to mystery schools in Persia, india,Arabia Mongolia,china , capernaum and Egypt.
He describes how the essences were purifying themselves over centuries to have the messiah born from their group. Cayce had no knowledge of the essenes and the historical record almost none.
Cayce predicted that documents would be discovered in 1946 proving the existence of the essences and jesus connection.
The dead sea scrolls were discovered in 1946, in Qumran. These documents shows a essene settlement had lived a Qumran for about 150 years. Their books showed that they were purifying themselves to have the messiah born from them. Exactly what cayce said in his trances.
Cayces readings divulge that jesus and his mother mary were both born immaculately and that they were twin spirits.
Edgar cayce’s life readings include individuals who lived in the biblical period around jesus.
Jesus had 30 reincarnations before this one. Among these he had been adam, Joshua,melchizedek, going back to Egyptian and atlantian times
“……..these be those that lead judaism.. life reading 991-1
Cayce said the jesus is a man, just as in the other incarnations he was man. But in each of these lifes he became the messiah and showed the unity with the one creative force or god.
Cayces repeatedly spoke of the soul going to arcturus between incarnations. And he said the soul goes to Polaris the pole star when spiritual cleansing is done.
This is interesting because in the old kingdom of Egypt, the kings believed that when they died they went/became Polaris the pole star. This is why the pyramids entrances were always facing the north during the old kingdom.

The essene leader was judy, and many women held high and important positions among the essences. Judy was Jesus’ teacher during Jesus’ 12th to 16th years.judy taught Jesus’ about the Prophecies. Se as leader of the essences sent Jesus to persia and india to study astrology and then to Egypt to become an initiate in the pyramid or temple along with john the Baptist, though john was not the Baptist then and jesus was not the messiah then. They were being taught by the essences and the white brotherhood about their roles in coming days.
Life reading 2067-11.,,,,,,,,,judy’s experience at that time was such that she might be present in many places without the physical body being present there!

Cayces reading show a larger organization of people anticipating the coming of the messiah of the Piscean age. The initiates the world over shared this belief and actively communicate with each other.
One entity, Sophia was chosen to serve the holy family by using a ritual of moving the symbols on the vesture of the priest according to principle of the kabala.

the first chart does not have those annoying asteroids

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1534_jc2_82047_37459.jpg
    astro_2gw_1534_jc2_82047_37459.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 126
  • astro_2gw_1534_jc_77677_921.jpg
    astro_2gw_1534_jc_77677_921.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I have reconsidered which midnight to use. I had placed the birth on the mar. 20th as L.T would have put midnight the day of the 19th ,into the morning of the 20th.
I decided I could not second guess cayce’s words, and ran a chart at 00:09 minutes on the 19th as recorded.
This position gives the sun exactly opposed to arcturus at midnight, making this opposition exactly conjunct the MC/IC axis.
This certainly follows Cayce’s words as The Master’s soul goes to arcturus between incarnations.
So it is mathematically and philosophically coherent that the soul came back from arcturus in this solar life.
Among The Master’s other incarnations were enoch, who some believed wrote the first books of the bible: jeshua who later translated and up dated the books; joseph ,son of Jacob; joshua,moses’ companion; melchizedek,priest of salem centuries before Abraham. Amilius from atlantis, raai in Egypt who formulated the “book of he dead”, hermes who was architect of the great pyramid, Akhenaton who some believe first established monotheism. Akenaton is claimed by some to be founder of mystery religions, uhjltd, father of zend who was the father of Zoroaster from whom the Zoroastrianism arose. Not all of The Master’s 30 lives are mentioned in the complete body of the readings.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1534_jc_77677_921.jpg
    astro_2gw_1534_jc_77677_921.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

piercethevale

I don't read all of what you've posted...I'll tryto later on...but note...
Cayce din't say 4 A.D. he said in what would currently be considered his fourth year,,,or something very close to that as it will take take me too much time that I don't have at this moment to dig that quote out..but trust me on this as I've been challenged on this numerous times.
You have remember that April 1st was considered the start of a new year, by most people living at that time, in that part of the world, and also that Cayce was saying in what would be considered His fourth year. I had my 61st birthday yesterday...but I'm in my 62nd year. There 's two ways of figuring it and either way it points to 3 A.D.

..as for the Jan. 9th date ...that's come up before and if you read it very carefully you'll find that what He was saying is that it wasn't that date as was recognized by Eastern Orthodox [I believe it was...I'd dig that out too...I just don't have time at this moment... but I dealt with that challenge a few times]

Remember that Cayce was asked to make his style of speech more contemporary for some to better understand him and Cayce's reply was "Better ye thy understanding"

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and as for midnight... I believe it was relative to where the one that posed the question was living at that time... remember that all answers given by Edgar that dealt with other than physical ailments were not answered by Edgar, those were channeled ...it was either one of the Angelic realm, or a member of the Great White Lodge and he [they] did confirm that sometimes it was St. Germain [the Ascended Master] that was speaking.

...and they are a very wise and cagey lot... believe you me....

Last edited:

mdinaz

I always thought the Bible said Jesus was born in the time of Herod, which would place his birth at 4 BC at the latest since Herod died that year.

piercethevale

Cayce also said that Herod was alive in 6 A.D. and dying of cancer

...and remember what Mdm. Blavatsky said about trusting history when the Romans had a hand in writing it... zilch!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Edgar cayce had a secretary recoding every word when he was in his trance state.
He described the dogma of the essene’s at a time when archeogist and historians knew little more that obscure refererances.
His veracity is legendary and his readings all documented.
Cayce predicted that documents would be discovered in 1946 proving the existence of the essences and jesus connection.
The dead sea scrolls were discovered in 1946, in Qumran. These documents shows a essene settlement had lived a Qumran for about 150 years. Their books showed that they were purifying themselves to have the messiah born from them. Exactly what cayce said in his trances.
in life reading 587 ,Edgar Cayce said Jesus was born on march 19th 4 ad using the Julian calendar. mosaic year 1899

in life reading 5749-15,cayce said "just as the midnight hour came, there was the birth of the Master

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

rahu

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1,500 - 2,000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara. Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor.” The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place -
http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/sh...n=Feed:+blogspot/YTqom+(Humans+Are+Free-Blog)

rahu

piercethevale

Edgar cayce had a secretary recoding every word when he was in his trance state.
He described the dogma of the essene’s at a time when archeogist and historians knew little more that obscure refererances.
His veracity is legendary and his readings all documented.

in life reading 5749-15,cayce said "just as the midnight hour came, there was the birth of the Master
[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

rahu
No, Rahu, I didn't.
I've been studying the readings since the early 1960's and my parents had been studying them since the late 1940's.

I cover all four of these replies that he gave to various questions in my book and numerous threads ...and I've done it so many times on different forums as well, in reply to people that come with same, what they believe to
be 'Gospel Word" and the big final nail in my coffin, so many times that I really grown weary of it.

I've done my research and checked that research over and over...Cayce actually was saying as to two of these readings, that you've cited, that Yeshu'a {Jesus if you prefer...but I can't understand why anyone would want to call Him by a name that he never answered to.} wasn't born on either of those dates as to the reading about mid-night... it was likely piece of prose or one of the explanations that address that in those numerous thread and post in which I have addressed that.

The only date that he emphasized so as to not be mistaken that it was on that date is March 19th.

From Reading 587.
"He was born on the nineteenth day of March. By the Julian Calendar, it was in the year four."

Now, the following is from wikipedia, and I had a College professor that first informed me of this over 40 years ago.

"April Fools' Day (sometimes called April Fool's Day or All Fools' Day) is celebrated every year on the first day of April. Popular since the 19th century, the day is not a national holiday in any country, but it is well known in Europe and the United States, and it is celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other. The jokes and their victims are known as 'April fools'. Hoax stories may be reported by the press and other media on this day and explained on subsequent days.
The most known theory for its origin holds that those who celebrated New Year's Day on April 1st after the implementation of the Gregorian Christian calendar in the year 1582 were called "fools"
- hence the name of 'April Fool's' - or 'fish'."

Now think about it. He was born March 19th, that was the first year. The second began on April 1st, 12 days later. 12 days after his third birthday, it would be considered to be 4 A.D. and it was ...until Rome rewrote history about 2 or 3 hundred years later, including changing the date of Herods death, etc. {...now would you think that they in Rome would do such a thing?}

Years were counted from April 1st back in those days ...although there's supposed to be evidence that some governing bodies of Rome had what would be the equivalent of our 'Fiscal year"... I don't observe a 'Fiscal year', do you go out and party the last day of the 'Fiscal year"?

I certainly don't.

Here, please read my post #119...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3695&highlight=Edgar+Cayce&page=5

btw...from your posts in my thread "Birth Chart of Jesus" you posted in #21 that you claim that Jesus' birth was in Gemini... And in the post preceding that one, post #20., you discussed who had the rights to this, or that, and then state that you are certain that the birth occurred in 5 B.C. or maybe 6 B.C. because you had some problem thinking at the time and were uncertain of which you were convinced of...

you questioned the Angelic messenger that pointed to Mary indicating that she was the one... the Angels do Gods' bidding... not the fallen Angels.... those "Messengers from Most High"...

ps, the "secretary's" name was Gladys Davis. If you join the A.R.E. you can obtain a lovely gift for doing so, if you subscribe for two years as I did the last time I re-upped my membership, that is a book on Gladys Davis and her life working for and with Edgar. It's a great read!:wink:

[deleted responses to attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

rahu

Banned
The readings are intriguing as the Essenes were cosmopolitan. There were judiac ritual performed by the Essene in Judea and there were also Egyptian or Partian rituals practiced in Alexandria.. It is reminiscent of the judiac ritual distinction between Ashkenazi and Sephardic rituals along with a few other less recognized variation such as in the south of france.

rahu

mdinaz

The Gregorian calendar was not widely adopted for many years. Many places including the American colonies did not widely use it until the late 18th century. The dates in Roman times versus events in other empires is unclear because there was no consistent manner in counting years - most often a year was in reference to the current emperor's reign ("the 2nd year of Tiberius", etc). Using Christ's birth as a place marker didn't occur until hundreds of years later. There was no "4 AD" any more than a year "0". Many events cannot be clearly dated with the many different calendars in use and the poor or no-longer existent historical documentation. While Cayce had many interesting and excellent observations and predictions, Jesus' exact birthday, IMO, will only ever be an intellectual exercise and nothing more. And besides, he was no common man; a mundane natal chart is really meaningless in his case.

Phoenix Venus

Thankfully we can utilize the wonderful tool of astrology to verify claims made surrounding such controversial issues. thank GOD for that.

i wouldn't consider an astrological chart to be merely mundane by any means.

piercethevale

It doesn't matter what or when any one country or region did or didn't switch to this or that calendar. You can bet the farm, the Roman Catholic Church
has been right on top of the time situation and long before Yeshu'a was born and in unbroken procession through all time since to the present. These are the same Romans that were there 2500 years ago. Son of a Roman, son of a son of...for the last 2500 years at least and who know s how much more before that. They've been on a power trip practically forever, it's what gets them off.

...and my father and his father and his... back forever, ever, was a Roman...
They never miss an appointment and your expected to do the same...especially if you owe them money...
{that's for Dean too ; ) }

The Swiss used NASA's Sky Globe program and if the program was in error why would they still be using it ?... and guess where the Swiss got their time programming data from?

Tough one? I'll give you a hint, They got it from some folks that live in a country right next to theirs and the Swiss provide the personal security force en gratis to the head timekeeper.

Julian or Gregorian... what's the difference they both come from Rome from that unbroken 2300 year old dynasty that's been keeping the books on everybody. They loan money but charge by the precise second,,, Capiche?

It's on the was on the exact day that Cayce said because there is a reckoning of time and it's not just on the plane, there is a reckoning in the Akashic Records.

I'll spell it out for you one more time ...read my lips, in any reading when Cayce was answering questions other than the physical ailment/health issues it was either an Angel that is a Messenger from Most High or it was one of the members of "The White Lodge" . Yeshu'a is also a member. So is St. Germain... and incidentally the woman that my publisher arranged to have help me write my book after he had been contacted by a couple of people that He respects for their expertise on the level they are of ancient hidden mysteries. In fact that;s the name of his publishing firm...TGS Hidden Mysteries, TGS stands for "The Good Shepherd" I didn't have to put out a single dime, nor did I have to "shop" the material around and try to sell it.
They came to me.

The lady he hooked me up with, it strangely turned out to be a good friend of a very good friend of mine that was living in my apt. at the time as my paying roomate, Suryakant. Whom I met 4 years earlier in Folsom as he had become my neighbor after I had been absent from the apt I had there in the same building as he had moved into about six weeks before I had returned from a sixteen week absence and who we struck it off with one another instantly after discovering that we are both yogis of over 45 years of vedic paths, He, a disciple of Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas, Mahakundalini Order, and I a Chela of the Bij since 1968, and for the last 6 years a protectorate, and I have become devotee to by the association, Sri Prabhu Ram Lalay, Sadhan Order of Yoga.

You see, there's another set of time keepers that are every bit as good as the Romans, and like the Romans they too have an unbroken line of "Timekeepers", but they take it really serious for the knowledge of it as they do for a lot of other knowledge they more or less own the original "manuscripts" of, as that line goes back unbroken that far, and taking it to be so sacred a knowledge, they hide it up int the Himalaya Mountains and they pass the location and knowledge through time unbroken,,,isolated, thus untainted, original manuscript for a lot longer than 2500 years and that noble link is called the Guruampara. Remember them "Magi".. yeah, Cayce also said that here were a lot more than 3 dudes wandering across the desert and the Middle East looking in the vicinity for a child that they believed had been born. There were a number of patrols of 3 Magi apiece that combed the area. That's because the birth had to happen while the Moon was in the 30th degree, thats' 29* 00' 01' to 30* 00' 00" and as there are 1.15 miles between a minute of Latitude, and sixty minutes to a degree of the Zodiac thats an area 11,100 miles long at any given moment that the very spot you are standing on would produce a chart with an Ascendant of 00* Libra 00' 01" to 01* Libra 00' 00", well that's 24hrs. a day, right? Sure it is but every degree in the 360 has to think of itself as that exact degree in Libra that day but not every one of the 360 degrees gets to be that.. when it also requires having a Moon from 29* Virgo 00' 01" to 30* Virgo 00' 00" when that entire event has played out for that day.When that moment happens and until that day that has played out until you do it again tomorrow you measure the distance between the two furthest degrees and there's your length..and ...

Now you figure out the width between the two furthest directly North and South points from directly where your standing that can say that at the get go and there's your width.

It actually quite simple

...Rahu, I cited everything I quoted of Cayce there's little you can do with imaginary smoke and mirrors ...shoo ...your "Magick" is no good here

btw, that woman that the publisher arranged to have assist me happened to be Author Dorthy Leon and Disciple of St. Germaine... you know, one of the Time Keepers from the White Lodge.

I will leave you gents to your game here and disturb you no more...

..bye:happy:

rahu

Banned
The Gregorian calendar was not widely adopted for many years. Many places including the American colonies did not widely use it until the late 18th century. The dates in Roman times versus events in other empires is unclear because there was no consistent manner in counting years - most often a year was in reference to the current emperor's reign ("the 2nd year of Tiberius", etc). Using Christ's birth as a place marker didn't occur until hundreds of years later. There was no "4 AD" any more than a year "0". Many events cannot be clearly dated with the many different calendars in use and the poor or no-longer existent historical documentation. While Cayce had many interesting and excellent observations and predictions, Jesus' exact birthday, IMO, will only ever be an intellectual exercise and nothing more. And besides, he was no common man; a mundane natal chart is really meaningless in his case.

Cayce makes you points of calendric minutiae, irrelevant, as he gave the mosaic year also 1899. so the exact year meant can not be mistaken whether you use Gregorian or Julian. so the mundane chart is singular date. the value of Jesus chart may be considered meaningless, but the chart ,itself gives an exact time date and year and hence as much validity astrologically as your natal ,mdinaz

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
interesting how easily you can dismiss this data as Cayce had made so man verified predictions.
according to the readings Jesus was just a man. Cayce makes this point clear. he became the Messiah but he started out as a man and not a deity.he was a normal child who seemed to be very lucky. it was after his ministry that be became an enlightened soul.

rahu

An "ADEPT" actually, the term for the level of Enlightenment created by the fourth initiation, the crucifixion, also called the Dark Night of the Soul, when the Soul has to fall away so that the Enlightened ONE can live entirely in the Spirit, without a soul or a personality, except to be created and un created as needed to walk in the three worlds of human personality.

Prior to HIS life 2000 years ago, HE had already taken the third initiation, the Transfiguration. These were re-enacted for the new Testament Story. HE didn't take the Revelation, the Fifth, until he incarnated again as St. Francis of Assisi. One should not confuse, The Christ, the World TEacher, with Jesus. Jesus was overshadowed by the Christ, to show the Resurrection Initiation, the 7th, which HE is still in the process of taking since that one takes a long time.

Of course this is the interpretation from the Trans-Himalayan Wisdom School. Any of the other 6 Wisdom Schools will interpret the events slightly differently, or with a different emphasis.

Last edited:

piercethevale

interesting how easily you can dismiss this data as Cayce had made so man verified predictions.
according to the readings Jesus was just a man. Cayce makes this point clear. he became the Messiah but he started out as a man and not a deity.he was a normal child who seemed to be very lucky. it was after his ministry that be became an enlightened soul.

rahu

Yes, now I see that you have got it. Very good.
He was born a man, just like you or I ...or to be relevant to everyone reading this, He was born human, just like everyone else is ...and hence why I write as my signature line:

:
"You are a Divine Creation of the Universe....!!!"​

Last edited:

piercethevale

I made a grave error in trying to do the math while I was so tired late yesterday morning. The area that needed to be searched was only about 2100 miles long and not 11,100 miles as I had written. I should have noticed right away that that figure was way too long. I have all of this figured out and written in a thread or two and in the book I published if I can find my room mates copy... I don't even have a copy of my own book... One was swiped out of my book case and the other copies I had were all gifts that I gave to the supporting players. I mention them in the dedication part of the book...and one copy I sold to a woman that owns a jewelry store in Mendocino, Calif. she wouldn't let me go unless I sold her the only copy I kept for myself and she insisted on paying retail, even though I offered it to her as a gift or for wholesale, if she preferred.
So, I made about 8 bucks off of my endeavors ... and that's it. I've made 8 dollars from the book I wrote, total. That's since it went to print on 3/3/2008 [the publisher told me in the preceding December that He would let me know when it finally got to print as He was a bit behind schedule at the time.] Interestingly 33 is the esoteric/occult number for Yeshu'a/Jesus the man, not to be confused with 888 the esoteric/occult number for The Christ ... I write that a lot Rahu, and in many posts of mine here in the aw forums ...I would have thought that you would have noticed but apparently not as you seem to have thought that I promulgating the notion that He was born something other than 'just a man'. That's certainly not the case with me, never has been either as my folks didn't believe that either and they gave me my spiritual upbringing and base belief system.That's even covered in one of the earliest posts that I have in that thread ''Birth Chart of Jesus?", although it's one of the ones that I deleted from the AW forums thread of that title but it is in the ACTastrology forums thread of which I posted the link to in the AW forums thread...it's also something I included in my book...although the book does need a couple of points clarified and presently is in need of probably an entire new chapter since I discovered after it was published that the Sabian Symbols can and should be read in the reverse direction starting at Virgo 30*
As I violated the terms of my contract with the publisher by posting excerpts from the book online, I receive no royalties and I never have.

I'm not doing this for money, you know.:wink::joyful:

Last edited:

piercethevale

p.s. don't quote me yet on those figures for that search area yet... I'm going to try to find the book, and even if I do, I'm going to double check all my figures and I may even try to contact an astronomer I know and see if he knows the answer off the top of his head. If worst comes to worst I could sit here for an hour or two and cast a whole mess of charts at astrodienst and figure it out that way too.

I don't keep all of this kind of info in my head... I've got enough to remember with out having to add a lot of minutiae such as that.

Phoenix Venus

Just a bit of a somewhat intimate photo I took tonight of my self sitting here at my computer and if you notice to where I'am pointing you'll see the I have a very special illustration on the wall behind me next to my altar.
I tagged everything of relevance, if you'll notice.
That's been my altar for many, many years... Kali and Ganesha are more recent additions, though.

Excuse the interjection but i must say....

You are very handsome :) ;) ;)

i just been reading about the violet flame..is this the same thing as... heart "burn"? I been wondering about that for some time now actually... do you suggest any specific mantra to bring this about?

Last edited:

piercethevale

They also were faithful followers and students of the teachings of Melchizedek.
...I don't know if you've got to that part of the book yet, Rahu, but I thought I'd just add that now as to give everyone else a bit of a heads up on the subject matter. [and I don't know if you're aware of what Cayce said about both Enoch and Melchizedek or not, Rahu... but there's another heads up...:wink:]

Since you've made it known that you have a copy of Jeffrey Furst's book, you might like to know that where the reading is in which it was revealed that Edgar was channeling any info other than on physical ailments or health matters, it is on page 363 and continues to page 364 and it is reading # 254-83 given on Feb. 14, 1935.

Last edited: