i feel sad and lonely can anybody help me with a reading?

E

egyptian2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everybody can anybody take a look at my chart to tell me about 2 things: first that i have a new opportunity for work, and i don't know if it's good for me or no?? and the second that i feel so sad these days and so lonely after i break up with my lover and he is trying to be back to him, i love him but i don't trust him anymore, should i be back to him or i will find a new love and my life will become better soon? is this a bad transit?
i am female born 19 June 1978 at 11:00 am in Alexandria, Egypt.
he is born 5 October 1970 in Kuwait but i don't know his time of birth.
Thanks for Help

caninnc

Hi egyptian2!

Sorry you are sad.

To be able to answer either of your questions, we need the time, date and what city you were in when you asked the questions.

Take care,
Michele

fensi88

I got ASC=8Sco30

You are Ma 23Ta21 and he is Ve at 20Sco10. Ve go to oposition Ma but Moon at 19Leo57 prohibit this aspect and that is "no" answer regarding "will I be back to him" question. But last moon's aspect is sextile with Ju , ruler of 5H, romance, so it seams that someone new will enter your life and that he will be happy to get to know you (Ju conjuct Spica).