Does our composite chart show promise, love and good health?

hypnotiqu3

HOLAS!

Hi again... Time to check out my loverrrrawrrrrrr. :love: (Hubba hubba!)

Okay enough of that....

Just like I was saying in here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=340082#post340082

I'm looking to see if he is "The One". Now...let me give you a little bit of background....

I was born under an Aries Moon on the 3rd of May 1989. The very next day, Jose was born and the moon had shifted into Taurus. Like the story goes, we are night and day and a lot alike.

Long story short, we met when we were 15-16 years old. I fell in love quickly - he was my first love and I was very excited to finally have a boyfriend. We lasted 3 years when he asked me to marry him. I said yes. And a week later I selfishly declined because I was afraid of committing to a marriage at a young age without "not having experienced other people first". Looking back on it now I feel like pure garbage. If he were my son and a girl told him that I'd tell him to move on and find someone not willing to waste his precious time. But I also see that my time is equally as precious, I cant get it back, and I can only move on and mature from the decision I made that year.

During a year or so of a separation, I met a guy 8 years my senior. A Libra Sun/Cancer Moon. Spicy qualities and much affection and dream adventuring with that relationship but he's a commitment-phobe and shows no signs of a promising union in a future with family and marriage.

Several years have passed and I'm single - in limbo wondering if Jose and I will reconcile for the 3rd time. Feelings and hearts are not disposable. I'm truly exhausted of going through what feels like "bi-polar" tendencies when it comes to the heart of someone I care for VERY much. Is my moon going to be the death of something potentially strong, healthy and beautiful?? Cant I just be happy with my ONE true love? Why do I feel tempted elsewhere?! He's so good to me - I can tolerate the traits that conflict with mine - it really isnt that bad.

I just want to know if it even looks good enough to try again.

As always, thank you to those that wish to share input - and thank you for listening/reading.

Attached is Jose's chart. The second attachment is our composite.

Attachments

• JAGnatal.jpg
    JAGnatal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 17
  • sscompositejag.jpg
    sscompositejag.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I would prefer both natals and synastry bi wheel. Just remember to reduce the orb ratio down to 40% as the max orb in synastry is 3'. You should do same for composite....Plus composites ONLY actually work when *together* not when apart, but do resonate to transits though....

Have you tried a free composite chart with explanations being 'interactive'
Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

you 'should' reduce the orbs ratio on astro.com down to 40% as max orb in synastry and comp is 3'. Also please add transits which is easily seen once you have the chart just above to right is option 'with transits'

http://books.google.com/books?id=dUulSwQoEC4C&pg=PR16&dq=robert+hand+composites&ei=r8HRSsXNEJvmygSIsP3eCQ#v=onepage&q=&f=false

The Book ---Planets in Composite: Analyzing Human Relationships By Robert Hand-- is greatly recommended

“The composite doesn't seem to describe what either person feels about the other. In this way it is very different from synastry, which describes the chemistry between two people in terms of how they affect each other. The composite chart is like a child, a third entity which carries the genetic imprints of both parents but combines these imprints in an entirely new way and exists independently of either of them”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_composit_e.htm

“Composites have their own laws and energies, and these have nothing to do with whether we are "well matched" with someone. A composite in itself will not tell us about compatibility. That is what synastry is for. The composite won't reveal whether the relationship is "good" or "bad" in terms of the chemistry between two people. The composite says to us, "If you choose to enter this relationship, here is its meaning and pattern of destiny”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_composit_e.htm

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/composite.html
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/composite.html

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts

Relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

hypnotiqu3

Ayyyeee...

I DID use astro.com for this material. I dont see what you mean when you ask me to reduce the orbs.

*rips hair out*

:pinched:

hypnotiqu3

I think i finally got it!!!!

Here's both synastry and comp.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
IF he is truly scorpio rising it will certainly add more stubborness to his nature, an exalted moon in taurus. Scorpio is a very very private sign and not that sociable either and with pluto in first may come off as bit aloof and private, but excellent at reading people no doubt.

Having his 3personal planets in 7th suggests this is where he seeks nurturance, possibly even to be 'mothered'

What I'm not thrilled about is your moon squaring his neptune/saturn. As you have this natally his will reinforce your moon weaknesses.

Basics are very similar in nature, but sometimes given time, that can become bit boring. My first husband was a taurean like me and it's bit like holding a mirror upto yourself.... no surprises, just plodding along...

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey

hypnotiqu3

Thank you A50, I've heard what I needed to. And we ironically just finished an arguement about "where this relationship is going", to boot. I feel a bit drained. I'm getting yelled at because I cant trust - but woman to woman, how does one trust someone so friggin private and doesnt want to talk about anything other than whats for dinner and then whine and complain when his other lame-excuses-for-friends show no love and attention.

He also just told me that I rely too much on "this stuff". I dont rely..I study. And I do well in school and work my "9 to 5" every day.

I dont see anything wrong with it and its useful tools for spiritual growth. It beats the latter. And I very much appreciate all of you help since day one. You're a superb astrologer and I admire your quick responses packed with information.

See you around.

:smile:

StillOne

He also just told me that I rely too much on "this stuff". I dont rely..I study. And I do well in school and work my "9 to 5" every day.

I dont see anything wrong with it and its useful tools for spiritual growth. :smile:
I think you're wise to pay attention to this stuff. It is great for growth...