What will sex be like?

SCP11

For both of us, thank you!

I will report back around beginning July afterwards to see how the predictions worked out (if it happens, even though we've agreed, who knows if delays pop up)

Attachments

• Inkedaz1 (2)_LI.jpg
    Inkedaz1 (2)_LI.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
  • az1 (1).jpg
    az1 (1).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 23

conspiracy theorist

Moon in the 5th house. TOL from Venus to Mars. Moon's next aspect is Mars. Receptions are good all around.

Looks like it's going to be a mutually enjoyable experience.

conspiracy theorist

TOL stands for translation of light - when there is an intermediary planet that connects two other planets that would otherwise not perfect an aspect. For the translation of light to occur, the intermediary/connecting planet has to touch Planet 1 and then Planet 2 without any interference from any other planets. Usually this 3rd planet is faster than the planets it connects through its aspecting.

In this chart, Venus and Mars cannot connect since there are signs adjacent to one another (Cancer/Gemini). However the Moon from its vantage point in Pisces can both connect to Venus AND Mars. The last aspect that the Moon has was to Venus at 18 Gemini. The next aspect to perfect will be to Mars at 26 Cancer. This unobstructed passage qualifies the connecting of the Venus to Mars via the Moon as a "translation of light", or TOL for short.

SCP11

TOL stands for translation of light - when there is an intermediary planet that connects two other planets that would otherwise not perfect an aspect. For the translation of light to occur, the intermediary/connecting planet has to touch Planet 1 and then Planet 2 without any interference from any other planets. Usually this 3rd planet is faster than the planets it connects through its aspecting.

In this chart, Venus and Mars cannot connect since there are signs adjacent to one another (Cancer/Gemini). However the Moon from its vantage point in Pisces can both connect to Venus AND Mars. The last aspect that the Moon has was to Venus at 18 Gemini. The next aspect to perfect will be to Mars at 26 Cancer. This unobstructed passage qualifies the connecting of the Venus to Mars via the Moon as a "translation of light", or TOL for short.

Oh something totally not obvious to me!
Thanks for explaining, i've learnt something new.

SCP11

I wonder if our rulers being in the 9th and 8th houses means anything as applied to the topic of sex or if it's an irrelevant detail

SCP11

Just here to report results

I'll tell you, in between the time i was waiting i had a lot of ups and downs with this person and wasn't even sure if i could trust him or anything would work out

But we met up and did have a good experience.

Unfortunately we did have to cut it shorter than i liked because he had an injury that was getting worse and was in pain. I'd be interested to know if anyone could see that particular detail in the horary chart?
I was also a little in pain during the experience and it wasn't the most comfortable.

But in terms of doing everything we wanted and getting along, it was pretty decent and good. Especially in the context of some of my negative emotions leading up to it. But i'd also had this reading done, so was determined to make it work and keep flowing with the course of events.

conspiracy theorist

Let's see, I don't have a deep knowledge on medical astrology but I can take a stab at the chart and make a call.

His 6th house (illness, ailments) is Libra, ruled by Venus. His 1st house is also ruled by Venus. So this is testimony 1 that quesited may be injured or hurt in some way, but by no means is this strong enough. However, we have another testimony in that there is an exact inconjunct aspect between Venus and Saturn. Inconjuncts can also show ailments. Due to the planets and signs involved, I am going to prognosticate that there was a constriction of the nerves in the lower back/buttocks region. Since the "subject" is Venus in Gemini ruling the 6th house Libra, it is the area to which the ailment affects. Saturn's influence is the one causing the ailment.

Are you willing to share what has happened to him? My view is that the illness would be described by this aspect. If not from what I said, then from some other combinations of the symbols.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Another thing to note is that by angularity, Saturn would have been in the turned 10th. Traditionally speaking, the only time when signs and houses sync up would be when looking at the chart anatomically/medically. The turned 10th house would be related to Capricorn in this chart (where Saturn resides), which again puts focus on the knees.

SCP11

I was thinking about the link between Saturn and Joints.
I recently heard an astrologer describe Saturn as a planet that sets the rhythm/parameters within which an individual has certain freedom to move and play within the rhythm.

What i noticed is that this guy's knee pain meant that the way he was walking and his ability to move along life in his usual rhythm was affected. The joints of the body are what set the limits of the pace in which we can move around!