Personal responsibility and avoiding the bad aspects

ALRESCHA

So, I face my challenges when the transits seem right.

But Saturn has been torturing me so badly for too long, that I am not resisting the temptation to stay at home and not expose myself to his abuse.

Saturn is the only thing that I am afraid of, but I can't understand what he wants from me...

I even think about isolating myself totally, like, not even working whenever the Moon makes a hard aspect to my natal moon until he enters Sag again, because the stress is so ridiculous that I am beginning to believe that growing is not worth it.

I am normally brave to the point of recklessness, but too much is at stake now...

I was wondering, how many of you people choose the easy way, how often and why?

waybread

Do you want to post your chart? Keep in mind that if you feel a planet is "abusing" you or that you are "afraid" of it, the problem is more one of your inner sky. What does Saturn represent to you?

ALRESCHA

Thank you for you reply.

I don't really want to post my chart, but, I'm a 3rd house Sco Sun, Vir rising and Pl and Me are there too.

TrSaturn is in conjunct with my Sun. Neptune is sitting on my Moon.

I know Saturn wants me to work like a bee and fill the holes I skipped in the past, mainly regarding knowledge. Of course I know it's my own fault, I shouldn't have procrastinated, I should have been patient and I shouldn't have lost structure.

But I don't understand what it is that I need to change when it comes to the way I communicate.

First of all, I understand that I need to write better, so that the people don't have to think like Sherlock to understand the meaning of my words, I am sorry for not being more clear.

I was referring to my inner sky, of course, I thought that was obvious, but I wanted to know what other people do, do they avoid their own personal tyrants and do they avoid taking important steps at the times of challenges?

It's a little better now than it was while it was going direct, but the same problem pattern is repeated over and over, and I still don't understand how to deal with it.

OK, I am going to be even more boring now :D

For example, I need to go get my eye examined, but I can't because I don't have a health card, which I can't go get because I need to renew my ID first, but I'd have to get up at 4 to do that, and I can't because there are unpredictable challenges at work and I am also needed elsewhere to help some people early in the morning, but even if I could, how do I let them take a picture of me with this eye infection? :D

This pattern: 'need to get A, but I can't because I don't have B, which I can't get because of A' is what I have been dealing with.

I do understand that I ain't seen nothing yet, but I want my old life back, where I arrive at the station and the bus shows up 3 second later... I have had enough so I want to isolate myself on those days that suggest stress.

waybread

If you don't wish to post your chart out of privacy concerns, you might do what I do, which is to change your birth data ever-so-slightly so that the structure of your chart is intact, but the MC is off a little. (A clever astrologer can get your birth location off your chart.) This is what I do if I wish to post my chart: I call it my "close enough chart."

So first off, if Saturn worries you, where is it located by sign and house? What aspects do you have to it, natally and by transit or progression?

Then think of Saturn as your wisest teacher. The sign shows how it will teach; the house shows the area of life it is most concerned with. Aspects will show what challenges or supports Saturn; and how it challenges or supports other planets.

Saturn can show where we feel limited, frustrated, or afraid in life. But as a teacher, it is a planet of very practical, material reality. Jupiter or Neptune might tempt you to overspend your budget by promising that "something will turn up," but Saturn knows that, actually, you need to know exactly where the money will come from for that expenditure. It is a planet of reality-checks and ground-truth.

Then Saturn also teaches old-fashioned virtues like patience, frugality, deferred gratification, learning to be OK with loneliness, hard work, and so on. It tends to reward its best students later in life.

Saturn does rule fear, but if you feel afraid, look at the natal situation of your sun and Mars, planets that deal with courage.

Saturn conjunct sun and Neptune conjunct moon can both be times of low energy and low self-esteem. These transits will pass, but see what you can learn from them. This is a good time to look after your health.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
I'm not sure if this helps but I'm petrified of my moon/Leo/8th square my Mars29/Scorpio/11th. My daughter has the dreaded moon/cancer/12th, but I'm a very good mama. She's attached to my hip and always has been.
We have a beautiful relationship.

image.jpg

ALRESCHA

Thank you both very much!

I was talking about avoiding the challenging aspects of the TrMoon to my Natal Moon until Saturn leaves Scorpio.

Thank you. I feel so tired. I already wrote somewhere where my IC is...

I am not afraid of anyone, I am afraid of Saturn.

I know why I am afraid of him, and I don't even know where to begin talking about my Mars... It is a mission impossible, so I decided never to have to deal with the Mars related things in my life, so I'll just erase Mars.

But I see that the time is coming when Saturn won't let me dodge like I can do now. So if I don't face my challenges now, an avalanche will hit me in a year. However, I am having a moral dilemma if I should use predictions to cheat and avoid taking important steps when I see stress...

The sign that Saturn is in is fine, but the house hurts. Now I want to show you my chart...

serafin5

Thank you for you reply.

I don't really want to post my chart, but, I'm a 3rd house Sco Sun, Vir rising and Pl and Me are there too.

TrSaturn is in conjunct with my Sun. Neptune is sitting on my Moon.

I know Saturn wants me to work like a bee and fill the holes I skipped in the past, mainly regarding knowledge. Of course I know it's my own fault, I shouldn't have procrastinated, I should have been patient and I shouldn't have lost structure.

But I don't understand what it is that I need to change when it comes to the way I communicate.

First of all, I understand that I need to write better, so that the people don't have to think like Sherlock to understand the meaning of my words, I am sorry for not being more clear.

I was referring to my inner sky, of course, I thought that was obvious, but I wanted to know what other people do, do they avoid their own personal tyrants and do they avoid taking important steps at the times of challenges?

It's a little better now than it was while it was going direct, but the same problem pattern is repeated over and over, and I still don't understand how to deal with it.

OK, I am going to be even more boring now :D

For example, I need to go get my eye examined, but I can't because I don't have a health card, which I can't go get because I need to renew my ID first, but I'd have to get up at 4 to do that, and I can't because there are unpredictable challenges at work and I am also needed elsewhere to help some people early in the morning, but even if I could, how do I let them take a picture of me with this eye infection? :D

This pattern: 'need to get A, but I can't because I don't have B, which I can't get because of A' is what I have been dealing with.

I do understand that I ain't seen nothing yet, but I want my old life back, where I arrive at the station and the bus shows up 3 second later... I have had enough so I want to isolate myself on those days that suggest stress.

OMG ALRESCHA I've been going through similar stuff: I can't do such and such till I do such and such, on so on and so forth. It has been exhausting and disheartening, to say the least, and utterly frustrating too. I also am having Saturn issues: while Saturn is in Scorpio and is compatible with my Sun it is almost exactly square. It is squaring my Natal Saturn and Mars too lucky me.

May God bless us both!
Serafin5

waybread

He already does.

The thing with transits is, that they are only temporary. But ideally we learn some good lessons from them.

ALRESCHA

thank you. saturn and neptune. first saturn broke her leg, then neptune claimed her even though it all went well and her kidneys and heart were healthy.

waybread

Alresha, I don't think the planets actually kill anybody. Possibly you saw transits that coincided with these painful events.

ALRESCHA

yes, her condition worsened all of a sudden as the nn aligned with the moon and the AS was on Regulus when she passed........

to what degree is it our fault that we provoke such bad events not facing our challenges so the transit aspects afflict all areas of life they symbolize?

that was the bottom of my question, about a few months ago I feared Saturn would hit their (female ancestors) heads because of my irresponsibility... if we all clear our part of a task, x=z=y=a=b=c and so on, everyone's happy.

she was healthy, out chopping wood 3 days before she fell.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I don't have much time left before the end of this Saturn transit. I don't want to have to live this way for another 12-15 years, since the results of the task I have will last that long.

I understand some things that it wants me to do, but not all of them. If I did, I would have done it by now.

If I don't complete the task right, not only do I suffer, but other people represented by the aspect suffer too.

If anyone wants to look at it, please let me know, it can't get any more serious.