OK, can anyone help me with future transits?

Chillaxer

Hi,
I should say I'm new here. I'd really appreciate some help regarding future transits, as seemingly, there are some pretty significant ones coming up in my future. I noticed that in 2009 I had a major juncture in my life that coincided with a saturn uranus opposition and a chiron neptune conjunction, along with elements of my natal chart-So iI'm looking at major tranists upcoming. Forgive me it is a bit long, I'm just beginning with my two natal charts.

The first displays a mean lilith and mean north node.
The second displays a true lilith and true north node.
OK thankyou and I'll post about the tranists next, if anyone could give me any insights into anything standing out about my brith chart, I'd be thankful.

Positions of Planets
Sun 14°08'
Aquarius
Moon 20°49' Capricorn
Mercury 2°23' Pisces
Venus 28°30' Capricorn
Mars 26°55' Aquarius
Jupiter 10°15' Я Libra
Saturn 9°34' Я Libra
Uranus 29°42' Scorpio
Neptune 24°07' Sagittarius
Pluto 24°20' Я Libra
Chiron 13°28' Taurus
Ceres 15°40' Я Cancer
Pallas 27°12' Aries
Juno 6°37' Scorpio
Vesta 7°45' Я Virgo
Node 10°46' Я Leo
Lilith 3°55' Scorpio
Fortune 6°12' Sagittarius
AS 12°54' Scorpio
MC 29°58' Leo
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 3 Moon House 3 Mercury House 4 Venus House 3 Mars House 3 Jupiter House 11 Saturn House 11 Uranus House 1 Neptune House 2 Pluto House 12 Chiron House 7 Ceres House 8 Pallas House 6 Juno House 12 Vesta House 10 Node House 9 Lilith House 12 Fortune House 1 * In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degré of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrés for the ASC and the MC.
Positions of Houses
House 1 12°54' Scorpio House 2 11°59' Sagittarius House 3 19°48' Capricorn House 4 29°58' Aquarius House 5 1°53' Aries House 6 25°14' Aries House 7 12°54' Taurus House 8 11°59' Gemini House 9 19°48' Cancer House 10 29°58' Leo House 11 1°53' Libra House 12 25°14' Libra

Positions of Planets
Sun 14°08' Aquarius
Moon 20°49' Capricorn
Mercury 2°23' Pisces
Venus 28°30' Capricorn
Mars 26°55' Aquarius
Jupiter 10°15' Я Libra
Saturn 9°34' Я Libra
Uranus 29°42' Scorpio
Neptune 24°07' Sagittarius
Pluto 24°20' Я Libra
Chiron 13°28' Taurus
Ceres 15°40' Я Cancer
Pallas 27°12' Aries
Juno 6°37' Scorpio
Vesta 7°45' Я Virgo
Node 10°55' Leo
Lilith 19°06' Я Libra
Fortune 6°12' Sagittarius
AS 12°54' Scorpio
MC 29°58' Leo
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 3 Moon House 3 Mercury House 4 Venus House 3 Mars House 3 Jupiter House 11 Saturn House 11 Uranus House 1 Neptune House 2 Pluto House 12 Chiron House 7 Ceres House 8 Pallas House 6 Juno House 12 Vesta House 10 Node House 9 Lilith House 11 Fortune House 1 * In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degré of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrés for the ASC and the MC.
Positions of Houses
House 1 12°54' Scorpio House 2 11°59' Sagittarius House 3 19°48' Capricorn House 4 29°58' Aquarius House 5 1°53' Aries House 6 25°14' Aries House 7 12°54' Taurus House 8 11°59' Gemini House 9 19°48' Cancer House 10 29°58' Leo House 11 1°53' Libra House 12 25°14' Libra

Last edited:

Chillaxer

OK,
At approx. new year, to about Jan 5th I believe starts this one-
Transit Sun, Transit Mars conjunct my natal Moon
AND
Transit Venus, Transit Mercury conjunct my natal Venus.
They are also only 1.something degrees from Aquarius.

The whole grouping, natal and transit, is contained within less than 15degrees(using 30 per month)and is basically starting on the third house cusp. My Natal Sun and Natal South node are in the third house within 30degrees of the start of the conjunction. My Natal Mars is also in the third house at late Aquarius.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

The next transit occurs at around when the (transit)sun enters Aquarius.
Transit Mars conjuncts Natal Venus.
Transit Venus conjuncts Natal Mars.
Transit Mercury conjunct Natal Mercury.
Natal Mercury is conjunct IC and Natal Mars conjunct IC on other side.

Transit Venus, Transit Mars, conjunct before the 1st conjunction(along with possibly transit sun)

Last edited:

Chillaxer

OK, apologies, figured how to get a chart now, there's no lilith on there unfortunately.

The next I have observed is a 'great conjunction', between Jupiter and Saturn in Libra, in Nov 2040 conjunct the Natal great conjunction I was born under in 1981. The sun will be in Scorpio conjunct my ascendant.

Last edited:

Vista

Zarathu gave you instructions on where to obtain a free chart and how to attach it to your message. Without it, no one is going to reply because they have nothing to look at. Also, if you do not have your correct time of birth, it's very important to disclose this as it makes all the difference in the world when interpreting.

Chillaxer

astro_w2gw_01_jj_hp.57763.14896.gif

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK.... now you've got a chart presented.

BTW, I don't use transits because they are so time consuming, and also because I don't make specific predictions about events since it tends to destroy the FREE WILL of the client. I use them for determining LUCK but that's something completely different than destroying free will

But if you are going to use them, then the first thing to know is that nothing will happen in the transit unless there is a Ptolemaic aspect relationship between the transiting planet and the natal planet IN THE NATAL CHART( that would be 00, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and I usually add 150). No relationship in the natal chart then no action on the transit.

Secondly, you can't trust transits by themselves. Once you've determined that there is a transit with a relationship, then you have to determine what it might mean. After you do that, then you have to look for other representations of it in the predictive charts(using other transits that work, Solar Arc Directions, lunar returns, planetary returns, solar returns, 2ndary progressions, tertiary progressions, minor progressions,). If you see only the one transit showing it, then maybe something will happen. If you see two representations, then possibly; if you see three representations, then probably; if you see 4 representations, then finally certainty.

Thirdly, even if you see it, you still have to determine whether its a powerful transit relationship, or a minor one. and then you have to determine if its a negative event or not.

Finally, it may be that the transit will only be a signpost to some mental or emotional distress, and not a real event.

After doing all of this, you have to realize that by doing it, you may have influenced the future and it may not happen.

You can see why it might be hard to get a professional astrologer to spend all this time for you free on AC to try to determine which transits might be significant and which might not be.

It would be easier if you were to pick out one or three which already have Ptolemaic aspects and ask about them.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]