Are we going to break up?

girlcat

I began a relationship a few months back with a man i have been pining over for the past year. We dove right into the relationship and it has been moving along quickly. I have trust issues and find myself constantly testing him & his love for me, questioning its genuineness & creating drama only to realize in hindsight it was mostly, if not all me.

Last night felt like a "battle" that could break us. It left me storming out with all my luggage in tow at 4:30 in the morning (not the first time i've pulled this ****), i woke up today and the memories of the night prior felt like a nightmare and it kills me that i keep pushing him away and feel extremely difficult to love. I feel ashamed and humiliated for the way I behave and how unreasonable I become. I want to change before he realizes it's not worth all this drama.

I have a transit uranus opposite my sun coming up in a couple months, transit saturn will conjunct sun shortly after. I'm afraid this indicates a break or seperation, although I see immediately after the uranus transit, jupiter will be conjuncting my moon.

I love him dearly and find myself making the same mistakes that push others away from me in relationships and am determined not to make those same mistakes again with him.

So, I am sun in the 6th and he is uranus in the 8th. sun conjunt venus in aquarius opposite mars, trines saturn. chiron and neptune conjunct desendant. uranus makes no major aspects. moon conjunct ascendant (i've read this means the inquisitor was overly emotional while making the horary chart).
the way i see it (i'm a beginner) i am willing to work at it (H6, trines saturn) and am clearly not willing to end the relationship (conjunct venus), but i have hurt him badly (chiron, neptune conjunct desendant) that he mentally/emotionally has moved on (ruler in H8).

I have tried to contact him and he wants to give it a few days before we talk. I don't see any relationship breaks in his transits, although TOB is unknown. He is going through a transit saturn sextile venus, and i'm hoping he will be willing to work through this.

please help with interpretations, any and all insights welcome.

many thanks,
girlcat

Attachments

• break.gif
    break.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 180

DiDi

you do know the leo moon conjuncted retro mars last night, dont ya
resurfaceing of old issues... i think we women were more suseptable lst night cause of the moon.

HeyPlayGirl

hi girlcat!
in horary the planets uranus, pluto, and neptune are not used as sigs so you are the moon/sun and also venus since it is a love question and he is saturn but also to a lesser extent mars because of the love nature of the question.
my answer would be yes you will break up but i hope it's not true.:crying:
i think a lot of women (including me) test the relationship with men to see how faithful they are at the beginning and it never works in our favor lol you just have to be yourself and dive in head first even though you know you may get hurt.

ok back to horary....
- you are the sun trine him. he is saturn which would indicate "yes" to your question of "will we break up"
-your sig the sun is conjunct venus (i take this as you are in love)
-both the sun and venus are in aquarius which is ruled by his sig, saturn. which means you are in love with him.
-the 6th is a cadent house so you are not strong right now.
-your other sig the moon is conj your asc. in the 12th "house of self undoing". this coudl mean you feel you ruined the relationship and yes you were very emotional when you asked the question.
-he is saturn in libra which has mutual reception with venus. i think this means he has love for you too. i get the vibe you love him more though right now. he is exalted.
-saturn is in your house of self worth, the 2nd. i think all relationship partners affect our self worth so thats not surprising.
-i think your sig the moon being opp venus means you feel un loved by him.
-your sun is opp mars (masculinty, manhood) i think that fits because when women try to play games and control men it makes them feel less masculine and that cold be what he feels when you keep pushing and pulling him emotionally.
-neptune on the descendant could mean you are confused/delusional/not seeing him clearly right now. for example,did eh already break up with you before you asked this but decided to ask any way to see if it was true? or maybe you are so convinced he is cheating that you can actually picture it all in your head and are convinced he really is cheating but in reality he isnt at all? anyway you're not seeing him or the relationship clearly or are 'putting him on a pedestal' kind of. maybe he just isnt right for you and you're not seeing it but everyone else can.
-ok turning the chart you, the sun, and venus, are in his 12th house. symbolizes a loss of you and of love.
-your moon is conjunct his 7th house of relationships but separating, could just mean he saw you as a partner.
-he is in his 8th house which means he is troubled over this
-with his sig saturn being in mutual reception with venus and exalted i feel he has the upper hand on whether or not you 2 stay together

so i hope i helped lol i dont think horaries are set in stone. i think this horary shows what is going on right now but you have the power to change it although it doesn't always mean you two are a good match. you should check out your composites and synastries. my mom (who is a psychic!) always told me 'what is meant to be,comes easy'.the same goes for love. if you are arguing with somsone all the time it may not be the right one but i hope you take this experience and grow from it that way if you guys decide to rekindle this or you decide to find somsone new, you can control the urge to play these trust games.
good luck!!

Last edited:

girlcat

Thank you HPG very much for your thoughtful reply, as you can guess, i am very upset with the outcome of the horary chart.
technically, i broke up with him but was only playing one of my stupid, senseless, immature fear based games testing him.

i wasn't thinking clearly at the time and am still not, all i know is i don't want to be like this anymore and need to change. but i agree, he definitely has the upper hand as to whether or not we will continue in this relationship. i regret so much of my impulsive actions & words from that night, but accept that i can't control what he is going to decide.

thanks again.

fensi88

You are Moon and Su.
He is Sa rx, he will come back.
Angles are fixed, that is sign that it will be no change soon. Moon is VOC, another sign there will be no change soon.
But Ma rx will translate the light from Su, you, to Sa, him, so, yes, you will break up, but not so soon, that will be for about 5 months.

Lions215

The chart pretty much just shows that you have already broken up which you did when you left last night.The Moon in badly placed in the 12th and sitting on the Ascendant,your heart is broken over this.Your Sun is in detriement which conjuncts your second sig.Venus.Venus is combust and rules the third house of communications.You two are not speaking.Its also in mutual reception with Saturn in the second house.Second rules moveable objects and also money.You did move out.Mercury rules that second house and is found in the 5th.The fifth rules children/parties/good times.Mercury is unaspected in the 5th .Its like a rouge planet that can get out of control.Saturn in the 2nd rules the 6th and 7th houses.The 6th can be work related and the 7th your relationship and your boyfriend.The other planet that is strong is Jupiter it rules your 5th and 8th house.The 5th again can be children /parties good times the 8th is the house of loss.The you have Mars ruling your fourth which shows fighting and its placed in the 12th.Not good.Outer planets are not always used.But Uranus is in your 8th house of loss it makes a mutual reception to Jupiter.So Jupiter is conjunct Neptune.and Neptune sits right on the Descendant.To me it looks like there may have been partying/drinking that may have gone to far,money matters,work,maybe even accusation of an affair or and problems regarding children.In any case the chart shows that u did break up and I would suggest that a far better question would be will you two reconcile.But wait a bit because the Moon is void of course.

tee_jay66

I agree with the above posts but wanted to add a few things. We do not use chiron in horary or use the outer planets except when they are on a cusp of an angle. Neptune on the cusp of the 7th shows a confused and foggy way of looking at the relationship. It can also show that maybe you are too idealistic and are looking though rose tinted glasses instead of grounding your relationship in reality.

Although he thinks of you as very important (your co-significator venus, ruler of libra), he's not happy with the relationship right now (he receives you, the sun by fall)

As said above in other replies, all the main houses of significators are weak and also when we turn the chart, still, the main houses are weak.

Saturn and sun in seperating trine. His 4th house of endings is venus in the 12th...............mmmm........not looking too good

I dont have ephemeris to hand to look for any upcoming aspects at mo. Keep us posted of developments. Hugs:smile:

rafaella

Moon is VOID, nothing will happen, that is, things won't change from the way they are right now. And you seem to have already broken up...

But if we use the modern horary, Moon will oppose Neptune, the relationship will 'dissolve'.

Hope I am wrong :)

I suppose you have to work on yourself before you can be with anyone else. Moon on your Asc and in Leo does point to you being very emotional and overly dramatic. Yes, those transits might get you to learn things about yourself and grow as a person.

Good luck!

girlcat

thank you all for your responses.

just an update, we have gotten back together.
although i feel i have broken his trust (rightful so) due to my selfish, irresponsible handling of his feelings and emotions, and it saddens and disturbs me that i could emotionally abuse someone who is so good to me. yes i fully agree that i need to work on myself, i had wanted to see a therapist as soon as this relationship got serious bc i was afraid i was going to mess things up.

i can only be patient and treat him how he truly deserves to be treated and hope he fully comes back to me.

You are Moon and Su.
He is Sa rx, he will come back.
Angles are fixed, that is sign that it will be no change soon. Moon is VOC, another sign there will be no change soon.
But Ma rx will translate the light from Su, you, to Sa, him, so, yes, you will break up, but not so soon, that will be for about 5 months.

fensi, this concerns me, can you really tell that we will break up in 5 months even though that was not the intent of the question? does it show permanency?

tee_jay66

have you had a look at both your natal charts to see for any clashes in personalities and where you could work on things together?......just a thought :pouty:

tikana

Moon is VOID, nothing will happen, that is, things won't change from the way they are right now. And you seem to have already broken up...

But if we use the modern horary, Moon will oppose Neptune, the relationship will 'dissolve'.

Hope I am wrong :)

I suppose you have to work on yourself before you can be with anyone else. Moon on your Asc and in Leo does point to you being very emotional and overly dramatic. Yes, those transits might get you to learn things about yourself and grow as a person.

Good luck!

Rafaella
I found this chart
The q is are we going to breakup
Answer is no
Why
Moon void--status quo
Sun saturn no aspect

Tik

rafaella

Rafaella
I found this chart
The q is are we going to breakup
Answer is no
Why
Moon void--status quo
Sun saturn no aspect

Tik

Lol could you dig up a chart that I read in 1879?

But the querent did break up later on, if you check her history. The reception from both parties is not good, Moon in detriment of Saturn (the guy), Saturn in fall of sun (querent). Void Moon. This relationship had no future.

tikana

Lol could you dig up a chart that I read in 1879?

But the querent did break up later on, if you check her history. The reception from both parties is not good, Moon in detriment of Saturn (the guy), Saturn in fall of sun (querent). Void Moon. This relationship had no future.

Yea but for that period of time nothing happend..meaning that horaries do have a shelf life

You were alive in 1879?? Do tell .. I was steampunking in france around that time with jules verne

Last edited: