Kryon Astrology Channelings

Arian Maverick

Hello everyone! :D

I was browsing through the Kryon Question and Answer Index and rediscovered several short articles concerning astrology which may be of interest to the general community.

Astrology question (1)

QUESTION: Dear Kryon, you have given us a few intriguing messages about astrology, and we would like to know more! If energy is shifting away from the inner (personal) planets, in particular the influence of their retrogrades, for those who are spiritually evolving into the “Now” Age — then where is this energy going? Will there be a corresponding increase in the power of transits involving the outer (collective and transpersonal) planets?

I recently had an example of this in my own chart. It was difficult to “contain” a powerful Neptunian transit, and now I have to deal with some very unpleasant consequences! How can we handle these changes better?
Thanks for your continuing support and all the best,
—Kayla

ANSWER: Your intuition serves you well. All my work has told of moving from sheep to shepherd…
a metaphor meaning that the new energy is about individual empowerment. The result of massive individual empowerment is not chaos, but rather a collective wisdom.

Therefore the magnetics and gravitational forces which actually create the astrological patterns at birth are being biased toward collectivity. Take a look at what we told you 12 years ago was the energy of the new grid: It was about Jupiter, and the energy of Jupiter in this new millennium. Since you understand the science of astrology, closely study what the meaning of the travel of Jupiter actually means during this time and the next few years.

To handle it better? Decide that the transits no longer are part of your lesson. Too simple? Try the intent of your new Human power. Change your DNA! Don’t you understand that the source of the astrological influence is in your cells?

And… by the way… don’t forget to study the meaning of the asteroid Chiron in the process. This “wounded healer” is about to change the pattern for all of you! [obscure Kryon hint]

Astrology question (2)

Question: Dear Kryon: I have contact with several good astrologers who aren't acquainted with your messages re: the movement of the grid and how that affects astrological readings. It seems that without some understanding of, and research into, the specific measurements for the grid shift, any astrological work would be significantly inaccurate. Do you know of a list of Lightworkers who do work in astrology who can give those of us interested in the science a chance to consult with them? Thanks for your help.

Answer: As we've discussed, details about the actual movement of the grid will be of no help. Instead, many astrologers who are seeing how the last ten years have altered their readings must do multiple overlays of possibility to justify or realign actual new reality to their readings. It's a reconciliation and realignment of the system. The hint that we've given is that the main change is in the house sizes. A full three degrees has been rearranged. That means that some houses have been slightly reduced in their size, and some have been enlarged. The final hint given to you sometime ago was that the main energy shift is Jupiter related.

Having astrologers get together is indeed the answer, and you have the perfect vehicle - it's the Internet, and you're looking at it right now. So let the meetings begin.

For more on the this astrology question: [More on the Astrology question]

Astrology - the way it works scientifically

(17) QUESTION: Dear Kryon, we’ve been studying astrology for some time and we know that the solar system helps to create and support an impression of an individual selfhood for us. The planets and their movements affect our character, moods, and ideas. We’d like to know what exactly this mechanism does and how this system works in terms of science. Most important, we’d like to know how we could use this ancient science most effectively in the new energy. It seems to be a contract, “karma.” What happens when one enlightens and cancels his contract? Do the planets then stop affecting us?

ANSWER: Although this has been explained in recent channellings, we’ll summarize the way astrology works: The sun is the fulcrum of the solar system and the center of energy for life for you. There is a physical mechanism for the sending of information from the sun to the other planets and it’s called the solar wind. This energy stream carries with it whatever pattern of interdimensional energy the sun has at that moment, and delivers it to whatever is in reach of the sun's magnetic field [the Helios]. It’s always there, but it has cycles of intensity. Although science sees the solar wind as a energy player in the solar system, they have yet to see the interdimensional patterns it carries to the planets as this wind blasts out from the sun.

These patterns reflect the posturing of the sun as the other planets exhibit their tugs and pulls on it via gravity and magnetics (both are interdimensional energies). Therefore these sun patterns change continuously as the planets provide new gravitational and magnetic situations to the sun.

When the solar wind, carrying this sun pattern, hits the Earth, it deposits the pattern upon the magnetic grid. The magnetic grid is dynamic (changes all the time), and is responsive to being constantly repatterned. The grid lines of the planet alter the pattern slightly due to fact that your grids aren’t consistent and have greater and lesser areas of influence in different Earth locations.

Human DNA is sensitive to magnetics, since it is a magnetic engine itself. At birth, when the child is separated from the parent, there is a signal sent to the brain of the infant that says, “Your system is now active and on its own, apart from your mother.” During that first breath of independent and unique life, the child’s DNA receives the pattern from the magnetics of the Earth’s grid, and takes on what you have come to call “astrological attributes.”

Different places on the planet will carry the basic pattern, plus or minus what Earth’s magnetic field has contributed due to geographic location. This explains why world-class astrology must take into consideration the location of birth. Astocartography is also based on this principle.

Astrology is the oldest science on the planet, and can be proven to be accurate. In addition, “generic” astrology is also a significant influence in Humanism, from the cycles of the female’s system, to the profound changes in Human behavior when the moon in full. You can’t separate yourself from it, and those who don’t believe in it might as well not believe in breathing, because it’s that much of an influence on your life.

The new energy on the planet invites you to change your DNA. This is the teaching of Kryon. When you change your DNA, you’re working with the very core of the pattern you had at birth, and so you’re able to then work on some of the attributes of your astrological blueprint, and actually change it—even neutralize it. We told you all about that in 1989. Masters did this, and you’re now coming into a time where your abilities are those of the masters. Look into your life and eliminate the things that are challenges and keep the attributes that support you. This is the true balanced Human Being.

You can change your sensitivity to attributes within your own individual astrology type, but the generic influences of the planets’ and moon’s movements will always affect you to some degree, since you’re not an island apart from others. These would be things such as retrogrades and the moon’s influence (as indicated). You might say, “I’m no longer affected by retrogrades” and sit and smile all you want. Meanwhile, you still shouldn’t sign contracts during that time, since all those around you are still affected. Think about it.

Arian Maverick

Lapis

Arian Maverick,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: FINALLY! This is what belongs in the Astrology in the Aquarian Age forum! Bless you AM for posting this. I never read Kyron unless someone posts him like you did. This is the first I've heard, physically, this type of information. I've been picking up what I was/am capable of perceiving about this issue and have posted many times about it. But this is great. It confirms so many things for me. I'm understanding my Capricon Sun in totally new ways. Big hugs for this one AM!

I tried to get this topic going in my thread "The Transpersonals Becoming Personal". That once we totally get The Saturn energy....... we then stand with Chiron and enter another level of reality all together. It's that simple and its called evolution! Nothing paranormal, nothing mystical, no woo woo just growth and change. The only constants as they say.

I think I hear hissing........
pullfacelaughemo1dv.gif

After reading this AM, I'm going to share something really weird I noticed a few years ago. It was Jupiter! It was the speed that Jupiter was transiting at. It was impossible I thought. Because I don't consider myself to be a great 'astrologer' like so many here, I sometimes doubt some of these weird planetary/cosmic anomalies I'm led to. And this one just floored me.

It usually takes Jupiter around 1 year to transit through 1 sign, right? Well a few years back Jupiter burned through 1 sign in like 4 or 5 months. I thought I was reading my ephemeris wrong! I double checked everything and no......the Big Guy was just tearing through this sign like a bat outta hell!!! I thought, "Why?" and I got an answer, as I usually do, in one form or another. It went something like this:

"From here on out (2012) the planets and asteroids and whatever else is needed, will orbit at whatever speed is needed, faster or slower, so as to have huge overlays of planetary and cosmic energies align in specific patterns to create the most intense geometric energy fields for humanity during its continuing Ascension Process. These enhanced transits will give you (humanity) the greatest opportunities to make this long awaited and important leap to the next level."

So, Kryon is giving a big hint with his suggestion here to pay attention to the transit speed and location of Jupiter. Come on you talented mapping astrologers, help with this one please.

Plus you gotta wonder why Jupiter right? Lots of reasons no doubt, but how about Jupiter having been the Home of the Masters, the Home of the Mystery Teachers and Teachings during this whole past cycle. My elder astrology teacher who was in his late 70s at the time (1970s), used to weekly project to Jupiter! I asked him why Jupiter and he said because it was where all the info was stored.

I've experienced far stranger things so this made a lot of sense to me actually. Things are changing because we're changing because things are changing because we're.........which came first, the chicken or the egg? Its all connected and one thing simply reinforces the next thing and suddenly we're different beings who can hardly remember the horrible old days of life on old earth! :wink:

For the past month or so I've been 'receiving' (like seeing 11:11 or other numbers over and over) the mental image of what the ancient Egyptians had all over the place. I don't even know what it's called but I know what it represents. It looks like profile stair steps. _| Some of these profile stair steps are longer than other steps (just like transits and energy fields and dimension etc.) and this is what the ancient Egyptians meant by this simple line symbol _|. Levels and stages on an ascending energy path. Each one of us today is on different stages, different horizontal or different vertical 'stair steps' of energy and consciousness and that is perfectly normal during this mega dimensional change AND astrological Age change.

And then there's :chiron: :wink: too.

Thanks so much for sharing this material in exactly this place Arian Maverick. Very well done.
throwingkissesemo9pd.gif

Arian Maverick

Look, here's another one, only recently published!

Astrology

Now, let’s talk about astrology. This would seem to be an esoteric subject, but it is not. It is one of the most misunderstood of all of the attributes of science... being classified as occult and from those who are not thinking clearly. Let me remind you that this was also the consideration of those who believed in germs before it was proven to be true. Imagine... an invisible microorganism that causes disease (gasp... must be occult, or a plan by ETs to invade the earth!). When your tools and wisdom came to understand it all, it became science, and helped save lives. Now we tell you that astrology is the same. It is science that is right now thought to be mysticism.

If you have gotten this far in my magnetic discussion (above), you will realize that Human Beings are continually influenced by the magnetic grid of the planet, and that it was designed that way for communication and balance. I would like to reveal to you what is landing on [being put upon] the magnetic grid that might be part of that communication we speak of. Oh, there’s a great deal of information that is delivered this way, but I’ll just give you the astrological one.

At the center of your solar system is your sun. Your sun is being patterned magnetically with gravity every second of the day. You cannot separate gravity and magnetics, for they are two twins of the same attribute in science, yet to be understood as they relate to one another. Light is involved as well, for it is interdimensional also. When something in your reality can be shown to be in two places at the same time, it has to be quantum [interdimensional attributes] and light falls into that category with magnetics and gravity. Magnetics, gravity and light are the mysteries of your reality. None of these three are truly understood. They are, instead, simply used. You know what they do, but you have no idea what they are. Time is the other one, but it is a result of the first three, and not an energy unto itself.

At so, your sun is sitting there with the planets pushing and pulling upon it as they move around it. Imagine the force of the tug upon the sun of all of your planets at the various alignments that they go through. Imagine for a moment that you could see gravity and the incredible forces of gravity as strings out to the planets pulling upon the center of the sun. This would create a constantly changing pattern of strings, would it not? For it is patterned daily all of the time, every moment.

This patterning is an interdimensional patterning of the sun. Therefore, you might say that the quantum pattern of the sun is different every moment, depending on where the planets are. You’d be right. Think of what the attributes of this pushing and pulling do to the sun when the planets line up in a row! Think of what happens when there’s what you call the seeming retrograde [appearance of backward movement in orbits as observed from another orbiting platform]. So there we are with a constantly changing pattern in the sun that is interdimensional, that is magnetic, that even affects time.

What do you know about the sun besides that fact that it is sending light and heat? The sun blasts something called the solar wind at the earth all the time. It’s a continuous flow of charged particles [magnetics!]. This is the information of the patterning of the sun being delivered to the magnetic grid of this earth. And if you doubt that, then go look at the aurora borealis. For that is the name given to the light show of the solar wind as it hits the magnetic grid of the planet, creating inductance of its own, delivering the information of the patterning of the sun to you.

When it arrives on the grid of the planet, that patterning is then transmitted through additional inductance to your DNA at birth. Birth is when you receive it, since that is when you arrive for your first breath of air, your first interaction with the environment as an independent life. Aquarius, Pisces, Cancer - you get a pattern of the sun. And the pattern is a reflection of the alignment of the planets at the moment of your birth. This pattern is retained in your DNA as a life-force that we have spoken of yesterday when we talked about the seeming chaos of the energy in an interdimensional arena. It affects you, and from then on, you are susceptible to the energy of those patterns as they align in your solar system. You call this astrology. It is one of the oldest sciences on the planet and it’s intuitive [part of your consciousness of ‘knowing’].

There are those who say, "I don’t believe it." We have just given you information that you are susceptible to the patterning of interdimensional orbital mechanics and there are those who say, "I still don’t believe it." All right, I will ask you this, how do you explain the full moon syndrome? The moon is the largest orbiting body to the earth, and it patterns the sun, but has a major influence patterning your grid with its gravitational pull. [Gravity is related to magnetics.] Why is it that police forces all over the globe decide to put on extra help on a full moon? There are some that say, "Well, that’s easy. You see, it’s lighter then and more crime takes place." No. That would relate to light, not the orbit of the moon, for it even takes place on a cloudy full moon night. Ask the hospitals, for they are involved as well, taking care of all the many accidents and challenges between Humans on these days. They know the full moon is a difficult time. Now, go explain that... and the only way is through astrology. Astrology is a major influence on Human behavior, and it is science and involves DNA and human thought. Can you imagine what this might do to help humanity when it is finally acknowledged? You are susceptible to the movement of the planets. You’re alive with Gaia. You are part of the system. How can you ever deny such a thing? That’s science.

Now you will understand, astrologers, why we told you 18 years ago that there would be a difference in the charts that you must rectify before and after, to find out what has taken place within the energy shift and the magnetic grid shift between then and now. We talked about a three-degree influence in your charts between now and the year 2012. Those three degrees do not all occur in one house. Those three degrees are a culmination of the house shapes opening and closing into a new configuration of sizes. Go ahead, do the rectifications and see what we mean. Do the overlays before and after and you will discover through those clients that you have had charts done on then and now, what is taking place and how these changes are shifting and changing. The world-class astrologers know that it is changing. Even astrology is dynamic, for it’s related to the magnetics, indeed!

Now my partner [Lee] is thinking, "Well, that was easier than I thought." Well, the next one won’t be. [Laughter]

Arian Maverick