Guys, I'm trying to figure out his chart regarding loyalty and commitment...

calc

Hello everyone...
So this is my partner's birth chart. We're together for 2yrs now, and we never had any problems with commitment or loyalty.
He is very sensible and says he loves me a lot, and loves doing daily stuff, tasks, working by my side.
He is more on the "soft side", very sweet, (I think Mars in Cancer could do that) and says he hates infidelity.
He constantly talks about wanting us to live together soon, having a family, children in the future, and last week he even gave me a ring.
But sometimes I sense he is such a social creature, and that he gives so much importance to other people around him (constantly seeking contact with everyone - even people who don't really care that much) and that he admires people so much, I get really insecure.

I get a sense he could fall in love and adapt to literally anyone in this world, and that really scares me... I'm also afraid of him lying to me, I don't know why.

Can someone give me a hint? Could he really be apt to stand a long-term relationship? This is his Chart:
https://ibb.co/2FVc1hH