Head over heels!! What do the charts show?

akwoods

New here!! What do these charts indicate for my relationship? Need help!!

I'm new to astrology but it was recommended by a friend that I look at my boyfriend and my astrological charts for fun. I have no idea what I am looking at though! I believe I correctly linked our composite and synastry charts. I'm curious what they show? The feelings I have with him are unlike any I've felt before. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

https://astro-charts.com/chart/composite/5921fde22/

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/9533d9625

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Re: New here!! What do these charts indicate for my relationship? Need help!!

I'm new to astrology but it was recommended by a friend that I look at my boyfriend and my astrological charts for fun. I have no idea what I am looking at though! I believe I correctly linked our composite and synastry charts. I'm curious what they show? The feelings I have with him are unlike any I've felt before. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

https://astro-charts.com/chart/composite/5921fde22/

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/9533d9625
Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts are correctly timed to the minute. If it is much more indefinite than that, then I have wasted my time.

In synastry, your Sun/Moon trine would be fabulous if it were closer. Someone has Venus conjunct to the other's Uranus.

It is borderline, so I will take a jump into a judgement. I think it is an exciting beginning, but when the excitement wears off, you will both go your own ways.

Last edited:

akwoods

Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts are correctly timed to the minute. If it is much more indefinite than that, then I have wasted my time.

In synastry, your Sun/Moon trine would be fabulous if it were closer. Someone has Venus conjunct to the other's Uranus.

It is borderline, so I will take a jump into a judgement. I think it is an exciting beginning, but when the excitement wears off, you will both go your own ways.

Thank you for the reply! I dont see the sun moon trine? I'm so new to this. Thank you again

Baat

There's definitely some strong aspects in your synastry. Sun trine Venus, Pluto trine Venus, moon trine Venus. I notice the sun/moon trine in the Scorpio chart becomes a grand trine with the addition of the other chart's cancer Venus. I imagine that would be rather strongly felt by the Scorpio person in particular.

Moon square moon on the other hand is... pretty challenging. Do you feel emotionally comfortable and fulfilled in this relationship? Do you find that your true vulnerable self is being accepted and loved and understood?

ellie04

Who is A, who is B?

Synastry wise: Sun/Moon/Pluto trine Venus, Chiron conjunct Venus are aspects that create an intensely sweet, loving connection. Sun conjunct Pluto further adds intensity to this connection. Venus conjunct Uranus creates feelings of a whirlwind romance but like someone said, it isn't a lasting connection. The feeling will fade and most likely A will feel B blowing hot/cold.

Moon-Moon square and Mars-Mars square are the 2 problematic aspects here. Incompatible Moons are unlikely to be satisfactory in the long run as you cannot understand each others' emotional cores. Furthermore, you don't have Sun/Moon aspects to make up for it. Marses square can create conflicts as your drives/rhythms etc are different. You may easily rub each other the wrong way.

Composite wise: Sun in harmonious aspects to Neptune/Saturn/Uranus/Chiron/Pluto is good. It shows a very close relationship with some kinda magical, romantic quality... dreams & hopes...Saturn there gives you a sense of commitment/responsibility. Sun in 2nd house of Taurus so it seems you can build a stable base with common values together.

Moon on Dsc trine Venus again shows a loving, gentle connection and an emotional bond. Mars is also showing healthy sexual passion.

The challenge comes from Venus which is making several squares to Neptune/Chiron/Saturn/Uranus and this being a love relationship is not favourable... love & affection will blow hot/cold which can create painful feelings and disillusionment at some point. One of you may also at times restrain affection or become distant etc. Venus in 3rd house loves to communicate and can be very analytical. Perhaps pay attention to this area.

Not sure how long you've been together but hope this helps.

akwoods

Thank you both for your replies! We are extremely close...unreal connection. We can talk about anything and everything for hours. Time goes by so quickly when we are together. Chemistry is stronger than any I've experienced. Very compatible on every level. We really think alike. We communicate very openly.

I'm the A person and hes the B person. We have been together 8 months...worked together for 2.5 years before anything romantic occurred. We started with just a lotttt of communication on a completely platonic level...really took things slow before relationship started. Once relationship kicked into gear we have spent every day together. That is...until he had to leave for military duty (not quite 3 months ago). He will drive hours just to see me...we talk nonstop...we feel closer than ever...never missing a beat. We have so much fun together. Our communication is very strong.

Ive never felt this connection before...neither has he. We really reallyyyy mesh. We can talk through anything. We both put in so much effort. It really feels amazing. We are both very happy.

Interesting the negatives pointed out. Definitely something to watch for. I hope the good can outweigh any negatives that arise. We both feel like we can conquer anything together. We dont expect perfection..had long talks about that. We truly get along sooooo well. Thank you again for replies...means a lot.

Last edited:

akwoods

I should add we actually both do have the tendency to become cold and distant if we get scared. We have talked through this...why we do it...what it makes us feel...things like that. If one of us starts acting distant, we openly talk about it, address what the underlying concern is, and resolve it. If we weren't able to communicate so well it could honestly have easily spiraled. It comes down to nervousness and fear of rejection. Interesting this was mentioned.

ellie04

IME, when everything's rosy you won't really feel Moon-Moon conflicts. It starts to show when you talk about emotional stuff. That's when you realise that the other person doesn't really understand (or agree with) why you feel happy/sad/fearful/reactive about certain things. Pisces Moon is very sensitive and easily affected. Sag Moon may not be able to understand this. Pisces may also find Sag like to skim over things.

Scorpio/Leo Marses are both fixed signs - obstinate in its own way. Flexibility isn't their virtue so need to watch out not to force your will on the other. Squares are easier to manage between mutable signs.

Last edited: