What will happen next between us?

Sandrasan

Romantic interest, we have not had "the talk" yet...
So, we are living in neighbouring countries and we'e both working a lot (him working really like crazy at times)
I was for some reason a bit annoyed with him and withdrew a bit, but I've calmed down now. We are not on bad terms btw.
Can you see anything happening between us?
It's unlikely that I will start an argument as the square suggests, and I don't feel like initiating... but I am the applying one.
He seems to receive me... I am receiving him only on terms.
Whatever you can see coming or about feelings etc, please let me know.
I suspect that I might be rather given to too much wishful thinking, because I really like him.
Thank you :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 23.21.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 23.21.45.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 45

Sandrasan

Doesn't look like anything happening between the two of you. Move on, you'll find someone else.
Thank you for the reply, I will post it if anything happens.
So, the square means nothing?
Perhaps because it's from my retrograding Venus, or because she is in her fall?

Chrysalis

He's in his 10th working, your in his house all into him, this square between you both which perfects at 10 degrees scorpio when venus goes rx, this brings you both ongoing obstacles.

Now with you both being angular, i would have said you'd get through this square, but having neptune involved too, it will unfortunately be more complicated, as in the need to be realistic about things and not wanting to.

Sandrasan

He's in his 10th working, your in his house all into him, this square between you both which perfects at 10 degrees scorpio when venus goes rx, this brings you both ongoing obstacles.

Now with you both being angular, i would have said you'd get through this square, but having neptune involved too, it will unfortunately be more complicated, as in the need to be realistic about things and not wanting to.
Wow, thank you!
Yes, I think we are both trying to avoid pragmatic considerations right now.
How come I am more into him, I thought if I am in his sign he receives me?

Chrysalis

Wow, thank you!
Yes, I think we are both trying to avoid pragmatic considerations right now.
How come I am more into him, I thought if I am in his sign he receives me?

He receives you by sign, but you're in his 1st house, you've gone all the way from your asc to his house, as you want him.