what's going to happen with us

besitos

this is about the same person as my last thread but I didn't think it was the best question as it seemed to be interpreted differently. while I don't necessarily think you can't ask questions about a situation in general, i wasn't really getting answers to my questions and it could be because of the format - i wanted to see multiple things and try to strategize for the best outcome.

so i asked what would happen with us, but of course i would like to see what i can do about it -- but it wasn't as much a part of my question when I asked it. The moon is newly in scorpio, which I always feel buzzed and torn apart by (could also be because it is lunar return time for me in scorp).

So here we see that scorpio moon is close to aspect him saturn in 1 time unit. moon is accepted by triplicity but also in detriment in capricorn - saturn will go direct soon, aspects me in his 12th but he will pass into his first house - he will be strong. Moon is in fall in scorp. saturn neutrally accepted in scorp. Not sure what me being in my own 5th means. But the chart sees us connecting with reception perhaps skewed towards him again not sure about receptions and how they will be read. in any case, i have heard it said by someone else that he may dominate me if we enter a romantic relationship, and that could be. he has joked about owning me (physically). it's currently like that - but i don't think my state is a permanent one - i am just going through some circumstances unrelated to him right now.

I don't really see many other aspects. But I don't see me being over him in 1 moderate time unit so I will see what the coming together symbolizes. I am hoping to travel with him to an event in either 2 or 3 months.

Attachments

• whatshappening.jpg
    whatshappening.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the chart points to a relationship, yes, with Moon applying toward and, as Moon being faster, makes you the keener of the two of you. But I don't see it being one that you will like very much. He is dignified by sign and by being on the angle. He is self-absorbed in his own house. His reception toward you is neither by dignity nor exaltation, so probably less than you might hope for, with your being domiciled in the 5th house of romantic notions.
I think a clear-eyed realty check about this and what you are willing to accept is warranted.
Does this meet my requirements for a meaningful and committed relationship, or whatever your expectation or need is. Not just declaring that your are going to get real about it, but really getting real about it.
I am wishing you the best as you navigate these challenging waters.

Last edited:

besitos

thank you, Ilene. I currently feel that the chart is depicting things accurately, i already know that its not currently what i would want in a romantic relationship and that there might be clashes with certain ideals, but i think it's more about style than substance and can be overcome. but i feel bonded to him and am interested in him as a partner. I also know that i am weakened due to my circumstances.

it might be better to wait until moon is out of scorpio and maybe when moon aspects mars. I don't know what obstacles can be removed but i do need time to resolve my circumstances.

oh, i also noticed that the saturn/moon aspect is more like 2-3 units away - i thought it was 1-2 earlier. so it could be that we connect on the trip if we go together.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I appreciate that you are going forward, recognizing some very important underlying value in this relationship and with eyes open to the obstacles.
I wish you good fortune in this matter.