Infant Daughter's 4th House

Hi there. Newbie here, and I'm nervous about my baby daughter's 4th house happenings. She has Pluto and Saturn in her 4th house :( I'm nervous this means that her family life will be terrible. Venus is also there, so I'm confused about how this impacts that. Is there anything else in her chart that might indicate that maybe it's not as bad as I think it is?

http://imgur.com/a/sFduC

Last edited:

Beigecoffee

Hi there. Newbie here, and I'm nervous about my baby daughter's 4th house happenings. She has Pluto and Saturn in her 4th house :( I'm nervous this means that her family life will be terrible. Venus is also there, so I'm confused about how this impacts that. Is there anything else in her chart that might indicate that maybe it's not as bad as I think it is?

http://imgur.com/a/sFduC

From my own experience (I have Saturn in the 4th) I must tell you that sometimes, no matter how much you show love to your child, she may be cold and closed to you. You need to be patient, because it will be very hard for your child to identify with family. If she wants to be more independent, let her. The biggest mistake (which my parents make all the time) is using force, making decisions for her, and blaming her she doesn't love you etc. It made me even more cold, and now I want to leave them. She has Pluto in her 4th which may lead to family transformations, something may change in her family, or maybe her views for family may change. I think everything will be fine, I see you worry about you daughter and try to build a proper connection with her. It's very important for Saturn in the 4th. If she ever decides to leave, let her, because that would be the best option for staying in contact with her. Where is her father? Is he present or?

katydid

When I read your description, Saturn and Pluto in the 4th, I was worried for you.
However after seeing the chart, I am greatly relieved. There is no conjunction between Sat and Pluto and Saturn is nicely aspected.

Jupiter, ruler of the 4th, is nicely placed in Libra in the 2nd. And Jupiter sextiles Saturn, and it is the dispositor of Saturn, by sign and house cusp.

So the Saturn in Sag does not worry me. It trines Uranus, squares Neptune and sextiles Jupiter. It is not afflicted by malevolents, as some Saturn in 4th can be.

Her Venus is also in the 4th and very nicely aspected and placed in Sag. I see nothing for you to be fearful about. She will be opinionated and stubborn, with That Scorpio 3rd house Sun/Mercury. And she may hide some things from you and you will need patience in her teen years—but that is pretty normal parenthood strife.

I think the area you might want to study is the Moon/Neptune conjunction in Pisces in her 6th. It might be important for you to help her use her creative imagination in a positive, productive way. Moon/Neptune sometimes imagines so strongly that they mix up fantasy/reality. It is great for artistic/spiritual pursuits/ But work to help her know the differences and stay accountable, not making excuses etc.

Mars in the 5th @ 0 Aquarius is very fascinating. She might be very advanced in terms of art and music etc. But she also might be a bit rebellious and independant and assertive…lol Buckle your seat belts.

fifteen

Here is what I see:

Your reaction to her chart is what she is going to experience all her life. This is due to her Chiron in the 7th. She's already rejected. I mean, read what you wrote down. This is the fate most Scorpio's. They are ignored. They are treated with instant suspicion. Instant rejection. The path of Scorpio is paved with granite.

But she will grow though her past rejections, because her healing and remedy can be seen in the beautiful trine between Chiron, her Sun and Mercury in the 3rd. Saturn supports Jupiter by a sending a beam of approval in her second house of abundance.

She might become a writer, dancer, musician or actor. This will be expressed through joyful sexitle between mercury and mars in the 5th where the action is fired up. She will use her rejections as her gift and heal herself and others.

And if you have enough faith, she will be grateful that you supported her.

Please don't worry about your daughter. The best you can do is to provide her with a happy childhood and make her feel loved and cared for. I hope it's in your power. :)

Her 4th house has nasty Saturn in it which isn't nice and I could expect it to be quite destructive in her case. However, there are some important mitigating conditions. Firstly, her Saturn is configured with her Venus which is very beneficial in her case. Secondly, Jupiter overcomes Saturn with a very tight sextile which means that her Saturn is on Jupiter's leash so it can't cause much havoc. What's also interesting is that Jupiter rules her 4th house, so it seems that even if your daughter is unhappy about some particular situations in her home life, her family (yourself included) will always be able to help her overcome them and help her. Thirdly, from my perspective, the fact that Saturn is in a masculine sign (Sagittarius) also somewhat alleviates the situation.

By the way, be cautious about that Moon-Saturn square. Saturn rules the square in this case and that isn't nice. This might be a wild guess on my part, but your daughter may feel like you are never supportive of her when she chooses who to date or generally build personal relationships with (not of friend's kind). That's because her Moon is in the 7th house in the system I use. Venus helps here as well but your daughter may still have a feeling of her family being overly strict and egoistic in the questions of who she should date/love. I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct with this supposition but be aware that this can happen.

Last edited: