Stellium in tenth house

kyoh

Having a tenth house stellium, my life seems to be about professional dissatisfaction. Does it have to be like that, always?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_kaio_silva.68787.63772.jpg
    astro_2gw_kaio_silva.68787.63772.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

kyoh

What planets are there in your tenth house?

Sun, moon, venus, mercury and mars, all Sagittarius.

My midheaven is also in the tenth house.

Jupiter(Sagittarius) is in ninth house, scorpio, and Saturn is in twelfth house,Aquarius.

My ascendant is Pisces.

kyoh

Jupiter(Sagittarius) is in ninth house, scorpio, and Saturn is in twelfth house,Aquarius.

My ascendant is Pisces.

The chart is attached to the post...

My ascendant is Pisces.

I saw your chart later, sorry. Your Sagittarius stellium in MC and given the position of the rulers of 6th and 10th house, your probably have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and travelling. You probably love travelling to new countries and learning about new cultures and languages. You'll be independent and never stop learning in your job, which will most likely be in travelling, writing/communication, fundraising/being an ambassador, politics, entrepreneurship or even acting/threatre/spiritual vocations. The medical or dentistry field could be good. But, if I were to guess, I would say communication/marketing or something relating to use people-reading skills giving your Pisces ascendant.

kyoh

I saw your chart later, sorry. Your Sagittarius stellium in MC and given the position of the rulers of 6th and 10th house, your probably have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and travelling. You probably love travelling to new countries and learning about new cultures and languages. You'll be independent and never stop learning in your job, which will most likely be in travelling, writing/communication, fundraising/being an ambassador, politics, entrepreneurship or even acting/threatre/spiritual vocations. The medical or dentistry field could be good. But, if I were to guess, I would say communication/marketing or something relating to use people-reading skills giving your Pisces ascendant.

You're a good guesser. My girlfriend used to say I should work with marketing. But, I'm actually a teacher of English and French.

Never left Brazil, what makes me a little sad. Even in my hometown, most of my friends are foreigners.

The thing is, I want to be an artist, blending music, drama and literature,. Even when writing music, my focus is on the lyrics. So you're right about writing/communication.

It's been very difficult to conciliate my actual job with my aspirations. A day only has 24 hours...

Thanks for your reply. It threw some light on my issue.