Will they break up :(

Lemmpi

vmy93p.jpg

Its about my friend and i asked the question. They have serious problems but I (we) don't know how to read this chart correctly. Or i'm not so sure.

I think he is Sun in 1st house and she is 7th house Saturn. And Saturn is in 5th house!! is she having some fling? Their marriage is 4th from 7th? And its ruled by Mars that is in conjunction to part of lawsuit. And Saturn is applying to Mars. Its trine ..does it count? And Sun (husband) square Moon? And S.N is at 7th? Atleast Sun and Saturn are both Sagittarius. Can someone skillful help? I will appreciate so much any help!

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Actually I tried to read more about how to interpret these kind of charts and I'm more confused. Is he (my friend)'actually 7th ruler and turned 7 house, radical 1 , ruler Sun...her? And how to interpret this then..so many factors. Argh. But Moon is at 8th house of loss. Or is it seen second house of self worth in this case? Is Venus her too?

Chrysalis

Leave yourself out of chart, your friends 1st and he's 7th.

Moon can't help them and bring them back together by the TOL as mercury is in the way and blocking the light.

Mercury is his L5, so its likely he's been seeing someone else.

Chrysalis

Oh thank you:/ but my friends is a he. So his wife is seeing someone else..the Mercury :/ ?

Can you do me a big favor and re -upload the chart but in the "web default style" and also tell me why your friend has asked this question in the 1st place.

Lemmpi

Okay, I did that! (I edited it up) He told me he is suspecting that something is going on. And he has been feeling like this over a year now. And they have been arguing a lot lately.

Chrysalis

Okay, I did that! (I edited it up) He told me he is suspecting that something is going on. And he has been feeling like this over a year now. And they have been arguing a lot lately.

Thankyou that's much clearer to read now. And btw if your still learning reading charts, this chart is much easier to learn to read than the other one, so stick to this one for now.

Her saturn is def in the 5th with mercury as you can see.

So was this what the chart was really all about then to see if she was seeing someone else ?

Chrysalis

Moons in the 8th house of fear, separation, loss, this is your friend fearful of losing her.

This mercury, it doesn't look like it will last much longer really as the receptions are cr@ppy between them, and mercury is now slow and will then be going rx in about 1 week.

There is a trine with jupiter next from the moon with reception, jupiter L5 so this could be that they get things sorted out.

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thank you for the tip! This is definitely much more clear :)

I asked the question and it was about if they break up. But I also knew that this would be the reason if they would. So that applying conjunction is showing that it is going to happen soon or that it is already going on? Moon's last aspect is square to Merc so it won't last or? I was thinking that trine to Mars. Could it mean that she will come back to him?

Lemmpi

Moons in the 8th house of fear, separation, loss, this is your friend fearful of losing her.

This mercury, it doesn't look like it will last much longer really as the receptions are cr@ppy between them, and mercury is now slow and will then be going rx in about 1 week.

There is a trine with jupiter next from the moon with reception, jupiter L5 so this could be that they get things sorted out.

Thank you :) so there is hope..it's good to know. And I learned a lot. Thank you for giving your time to this :)

Chrysalis

No it would have already been going on, mercury rules her 5th so she could have met him when in some social venue. Its not been a long thing between them, and she has not been that into him, its probably just been a bit of fun.

Id say around 7 units of time is when it happened as merc was then in saturn's term, but mercury is peregrine and now moving slow and like i said will be going rx very soon, so its most likely ended already, it was nothing to either of them.

Last edited: