I'm desperate !!!!!!!!!

mystic91

astro_w2gw_01_kiara_thomas_hr.5257.16316.gif
So lately I've been noticing my life is ALWAYS up and down. Literally 1 hr my life will be ok next it will be in shambles. It has caused me extreme anxiety and depression and this is now affecting my day to day life.

I'm just wondering if there is any past life karma I'm repaying in this life. my love life and finances two areas I have never been able to stablize.

Can somebody let me know if theres anything i need to be aware. Like as far as karmic debt or blockages that i need to work through.

waybread

Don't worry about past karma. Let's look at your chart in this life.

I think your emotions probably play a bigger role in how your life is going than the reality of the situation. You have a very powerful moon (your emotional nature) in Cancer, but she's in a see-saw relationship with Saturn, who tends to be Mr. Negative. Then these two planets square a third one, Mars (your natural aggression and assertiveness.) Possibly you are subject to real mood swings.

Maybe the best thing to do is to acknowledge your feelings-- they're yours and they're real to you-- but try not to run your life out of how you feel at the moment.

You've got some indicators that you may be overly optimistic about your spending habits. If this is the case, then budgeting sensibly is really just a matter of dollars and sense. A personal finance guru that I think is great is Suze Orman-- she's on-line with a lot of good advice for ordinary people, especially ones struggling to pay their debts.

Are you making good choices with your love life? It's interesting that you used the word "stabilize," because one of the rulers of your 7th house of long-term relationships is Uranus. He rules unpredictability, and quirky sorts of personalities. Here, too, see if you can lead with your head, not your heart.

I wonder if, at the heart of your difficulties, is a feeling of low self-esteem and difficulty in establishing a clear sense of who you are for yourself.

But with your sun (identity) trine Saturn, you do have the ability to stay the course on goals you set for yourself. Maybe start out with some small manageable steps, so you don't feel overwhelmed by too big a project.

You can do it!

Rawiri

How consistent are you in actually doing things?

As soon as I read what you said, without looking at your chart I figured what I would see...and so I did.

You have an interchange between the first and third. First lord, Sun is in fall. The sun provides a person the ability to be consistent with things and the third house is important when it comes to consistent effort.

With an interchange like that people typically have to constantly be "on" in order to move forward with their life...no letting things slide. That's even moreso for you since it involves the sun. If they "relax" things will fall apart. You also have NO "active" planets in "moksha" places (4th, 8th and 12th)...12th lord is there but is not a lord of an angle or anything. Which is another sign of life not really giving you a time to "relax".

On the plus side, you have your Mars there, which is good. So if things do fall apart you can probably at least get the drive to pull through it some...

Last edited:

mystic91

Don't worry about past karma. Let's look at your chart in this life.

I think your emotions probably play a bigger role in how your life is going than the reality of the situation. You have a very powerful moon (your emotional nature) in Cancer, but she's in a see-saw relationship with Saturn, who tends to be Mr. Negative. Then these two planets square a third one, Mars (your natural aggression and assertiveness.) Possibly you are subject to real mood swings.

Maybe the best thing to do is to acknowledge your feelings-- they're yours and they're real to you-- but try not to run your life out of how you feel at the moment.

You've got some indicators that you may be overly optimistic about your spending habits. If this is the case, then budgeting sensibly is really just a matter of dollars and sense. A personal finance guru that I think is great is Suze Orman-- she's on-line with a lot of good advice for ordinary people, especially ones struggling to pay their debts.

Are you making good choices with your love life? It's interesting that you used the word "stabilize," because one of the rulers of your 7th house of long-term relationships is Uranus. He rules unpredictability, and quirky sorts of personalities. Here, too, see if you can lead with your head, not your heart.

I wonder if, at the heart of your difficulties, is a feeling of low self-esteem and difficulty in establishing a clear sense of who you are for yourself.

But with your sun (identity) trine Saturn, you do have the ability to stay the course on goals you set for yourself. Maybe start out with some small manageable steps, so you don't feel overwhelmed by too big a project.

You can do it!

Thank you for your insights. Mood swings are a definite yes. I have actually been to counseling for them. I tend to become very emotional at times. Then at other times I'm so nonchalant its ridiculous. I'm trying to learn how to control this. Currently I have a partner who sees this in me and is trying to help me cope.

I do tend to over spend and I never figure out how that happens. Today I was just talking to my boyfriend about how I need to make a budget and stick to it.

My love life choices have not been good. It seems everyone wants to come around me and deceive me and be manipulative. The guy I'm with now isn't as bad as the others and really puts in a real effort to comfort me and make sure I'm ok. But with my mood swings its making things difficult. I feel as if i'm pushing him away most of the time. Currently my head is saying keep trying but my hearts wants me to leave which is definitely new for me. My head is usually telling me to leave.

I'm no too sure about the self esteem part. I mean i do have my insecurities but I think they stem from Past relationships. But the second part is true i often struggle with myself on who I truly am.

mystic91

How consistent are you in actually doing things?

As soon as I read what you said, without looking at your chart I figured what I would see...and so I did.

You have an interchange between the first and third. First lord, Sun is in fall. The sun provides a person the ability to be consistent with things and the third house is important when it comes to consistent effort.

With an interchange like that people typically have to constantly be "on" in order to move forward with their life...no letting things slide. That's even moreso for you since it involves the sun. If they "relax" things will fall apart. You also have NO "active" planets in "moksha" places (4th, 8th and 12th)...12th lord is there but is not a lord of an angle or anything. Which is another sign of life not really giving you a time to "relax".

On the plus side, you have your Mars there, which is good. So if things do fall apart you can probably at least get the drive to pull through it some...

Another good point. As soon as I start slacking or trying to relax things get hetic. I'm constantly on go. I often times end up burning myself out to the point where i just sleep for14-20 hrs from going and going.

I would like it if I could get to a place where I could be more stable. But i guess its just not meant for me.

But you are right soon as I see my life falling apart I jump up and figure out a way to make it better

fifteen

Chiron in the 1st house of your identity is hugging (clinging) your ascendant, which has a big impact on who you are, and think you are. Venus that sits next to it and The Moon in the 12th that compounds it, is interesting as well.

You might want to look up/google: Chiron in the 1st house and see what it means to you. It might set you on the path of consolidating your identity and sense of self, instead of being all over the place with your emotions and vulnerability due to the Moon in the 12th.

kshantaram

Premium Member
leo asc, venus-leo, sensitive, high self-pride, individualistic;

asc lord sun debilated libra 3rd alongwith mer-mars,
wavery decision making, provoked to stormy anger;

lord venus over the first, debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual progress in initiative-communications;

sun elevated aspect aries 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels etc,
mars aspect own aries 9th again supportive,
but not good for health of father-probably;

aries 10th inimical for leo asc,
stress-delay in career-recognition matters;

mars elevated aspect over cap 6th, supportive of health and employment;

moon-ketu separative node cancer, hyper-sensitive and intuitive,
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-feet etc,
moon-sat opp health-employment under stress,

sat-rahu conjunct prone to rise-fall in life, health-employment,
calling for ancestor worship - observe fast No-moon evenings;
sat retro 6th, delaying/negating employment matters;

sat lord 7th negating to 6th, negating relationship;

sat retro towards own sag 5th,
inclined to public-admin roles; and school admin, legal admin, etc

retro sat sag elevated aspect over libra 3rd,
promoting initiative-progress-communications;
sun libra inclined to public relations-social initiatives;
sun-mer-mars libra 3rd supervisory potentials;

may wear ruby strengthening asc lord sun debilated libra 3rd,
impacting initiative and progress and communications;

sun-sat lords 1/7 over libra-acq trine friendly lords venus-sat,
inclined to relationships, but prone to quick attractions-repulsions,
and prone to mutual health issues in marriage probably;

jup virgo 2nd, good for speech-banking-advisory roles;
perfectionist, good critique, audit-quality control roles;
jup aspect own pisces 8th protection from dangers;
jup lord 9th from moon for luck, good over virgo 2nd for family-fin;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sag 5th, seeking change but stuck;

sooner moves to natal sat own cap 6th,
generally good for employment prospects,

but sat-moon opp keeping health-employment under stress to care;
prone to urological-knee cancer-injury etc;

sat transit sat coming 2.5yrs calling for critical long-term life decisions,'
which impact the next 30yrs, health-employment etc

past 1.5yr rahu the node transit jup-virgo 2nd,
rahu the giver perhaps promoting family-finances-foreign earnings etc;

jup transit sun-mer-mars libra 3rd promoting advisory-communication roles;

jup sooner moves to scorpio 4th, research-occult aptitudes,
trine moon-ketu cancer 12th for spirituality and foreign lands,
trine own pisces 8th protection from dangers and spiritual explorations;

rahu now transit venus-leo promoting foreign relationship, self-pride;

separative ketu now transit acq 7th,
prone to abdominal pains-sciatica etc coming 1.5yr;

hope information helps pick as relevant on the ground, share feedbacks,

please read patiently, focus on the interpretations how true,
ignore technicalities/technical logics mentioned for ref,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

mystic91

while separative ketu now transit acq 7th,

hope information helps pick as relevant, share feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram
Thank you for the input but I'm just really beginning astrology so you would have to explain to me exactly what everything means lol or at least summarize it.

mystic91

Chiron in the 1st house of your identity is hugging (clinging) your ascendant, which has a big impact on who you are, and think you are. Venus that sits next to it and The Moon in the 12th that compounds it, is interesting as well.

You might want to look up/google: Chiron in the 1st house and see what it means to you. It might set you on the path of consolidating your identity and sense of self, instead of being all over the place with your emotions and vulnerability due to the Moon in the 12th.

Thank you I will look into this

theV

There are some difficult pattern indicating mood swings, unstable emotional life and cycle of ups and downs. The Moon is in Cancer square Mars indicates a mother figure who is unstable, aggressive, hostile sometimes even the Moon in the 12th house indicates mothering issues and heightened sensitivity. Moon Mars people generally have spunky and out there personality which tends to be very loud and can take people off guard. But Moon is also opposite to Saturn which indicates taking responsibility at young age and not having enough emotional nutrition. The house environment sounds very hostile and crisis ridden with Mars/Moon, Moon/Saturn, Mars 4th house.

Uranus square Sun/Mercury creates original and independent thinker and personality but suffers from ups and downs because Uranus governs sudden changes. Therefore, there is a possibility sudden changes in the way person behaves, precieves and thinks. It usually indicates bi polar. The father could have been volatile, eccentric or not there.

The chart is bit challenging but there is a great creative energy you could channel. Venus conjunct Jupiter, Vertex 5th house is great for creative outlet.

mystic91

There are some difficult pattern indicating mood swings, unstable emotional life and cycle of ups and downs. The Moon is in Cancer square Mars indicates a mother figure who is unstable, aggressive, hostile sometimes even the Moon in the 12th house indicates mothering issues and heightened sensitivity. Moon Mars people generally have spunky and out there personality which tends to be very loud and can take people off guard. But Moon is also opposite to Saturn which indicates taking responsibility at young age and not having enough emotional nutrition. The house environment sounds very hostile and crisis ridden with Mars/Moon, Moon/Saturn, Mars 4th house.

Uranus square Sun/Mercury creates original and independent thinker and personality but suffers from ups and downs because Uranus governs sudden changes. Therefore, there is a possibility sudden changes in the way person behaves, precieves and thinks. It usually indicates bi polar. The father could have been volatile, eccentric or not there.

The chart is bit challenging but there is a great creative energy you could channel. Venus conjunct Jupiter, Vertex 5th house is great for creative outlet.

Thank you for your response. You are correct. My father was very volatile and weird. My mom eventually had to leave him which caused her not to be around as much because she had to work. So I had to take on a lot of responsibility and was never really allowed to be a kid. And since she was gone most of the time and so was my father then my emotional nutrition was pretty much absent.
I never thought of myself as being bipolar but i do have extremely horrible mood swings.
My mother was very unstable and aggressive and I have seem to pick up those traits as well.

This makes a lot of sense but I'm trying to figure out how to work through these problems

theV

These are traits passed to you by your parents. They are karmic. But being aware of this behavioral patterns in your family and yourself helps you to control them.

brightceci

The T-square (Saturn opp Moon in Cancer, sq Mars sq Saturn)... jump right out from your chart. Moon in Cancer is one of the most emotionally charged placement, also indicates your upbringing from your mother which affects your emotional well-being. Your father influence can be seen with the Mars placement which square Neptune. Karmic or soul contract, it is what you need to learn to overcome now so let's focus on that. We all come from dysfunctional families. I personally hate the words karma or debt, as if we are sent here to be punished which is not true, and falsely give us a sense that we have no control over our lives.

Your North Node is your 'soul purpose' so to speak, it is in your 6th house Cap. Saturn loves Cap and works great in 6th house (the working house). You can channel this energy and find solace to build up your work and career.

Your Sun conj Mercury in Libra.... I have a stellium in Libra, I can understand the energy well. Libra is all about balance, but because we often feel very agitated with no harmony or imbalance, Libra is actually a sign of the most imbalance :-/ With Sun and Mercury sq Neptune and Uranus, may cause your head spinning and mental distress due to instability at work (Uranus) and maybe betrayal or just unhappiness at work/career (Neptune).

kshantaram has given some concrete 'remedies' and very thorough, review that from time to time when you need. Vedic astrology is very good at identifying remedies.

Aware what energy is 'blocking' you and what energy is working in your favor can help. I don't buy into the 'do the opposite' of what inflict you, it's easy to say. How can we possibly fight the cosmic energy? We can't.

The Acceptance and forgive of what is inflicting us and let go of it so we can focus our energy on worthwhile pursue. This is the process of how we overcome from our 'karmic debt'. You will find the malevolent aspects still exist and occur in your life, but they don't affect you anymore as if they have dissolved and no longer in your life. You will see them pass you by. You will know exactly how to handle them when they come your way.

Also try Cognative therapy. Meditation or prayers can help too. Think about it this way, the tougher this life is, the more advanced level soul-development-courses we signed up for this life.

mystic91

suggest read patiently taking your own time,
and discover what is relevant and true and meaningful,
can ignore the technicalities/astro logics mentioned for reference,

each sentence is self-explanatory,
planetary placement and what it means for the chart holder.

appreciate your ack, hope find the full reading offered useful to pick from,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you I will respond as soon as I can kinda caught up with school right now.

rahu

Banned
your mood swings are actually very simply seen. you have moon opposed to Saturn and contra to that you have sun square to Uranus.

Uranus and Saturn are antipodes and when one light is aspect hard to one and another light is aspected hard to the other, you have mood swings.

since sun and moon these themselves describe a polarity , your swings can be drastic
. the worst pattern would be something like Uranus conjunct the north node and Saturn conjunct the south node. this could describe a severe bipolar disorder. in general any AAD or ADHA syndrome has a Saturn/Uranus polarity problem. it could also show clinical psychological disorders depending on the placement of other planets
rahu

rahu

mystic91

Very true

I'm so indecisive it's crazy. EVERYONE I know hates that about me. It makes them crazy. Also my temper is horrible. I've been working on that for the past few years. It's gotten better but still needs work.

I actually decided to go back to school and I love traveling. I think my dad has serious health issues he hides from us.

VERY intuitive I have asthma and lately I weird feeling in my heart.

The quick-attractions then repulsions have been most of my adult life. I'll like ppl but usually I run them away. Or just stop liking them all together. I'm not sure why that is but I'm sick of it. Is this a transit if so how long will it last. If not how do I overcome something so negative.

So is this transit almost over? Sat in the 5th house has had me stuck for a while. I feel blockages in romance and expressing myself creatively.

My health has never been that great. My knees are always hurting.

Exactly when does this transit start. Someone told me I had another year of sat in the 5th house but I feel it's almost over. I remember when my quick attractions-repulsion first started. Now I'm more serious about relationships sand know exactly what I want. I'm just trying to learn myself better and except me for who I am. Outside of what everyone else thinks

My sister is with child and I also mended a relationship with my other sister and father.

I've been researching the occult for a while now.

I think my self pride is growing.... no foregin relationships tho.

separative ketu now transit acq 7th,

hope information helps pick as relevant on the ground, share feedbacks,

please read patiently, focus on the interpretations how true,
ignore technicalities/technical logics mentioned for ref,

wishing well,

kshantaram
Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm taking a break from school for now and just working.

mystic91

The T-square (Saturn opp Moon in Cancer, sq Mars sq Saturn)... jump right out from your chart. Moon in Cancer is one of the most emotionally charged placement, also indicates your upbringing from your mother which affects your emotional well-being. Your father influence can be seen with the Mars placement which square Neptune. Karmic or soul contract, it is what you need to learn to overcome now so let's focus on that. We all come from dysfunctional families. I personally hate the words karma or debt, as if we are sent here to be punished which is not true, and falsely give us a sense that we have no control over our lives.

Your North Node is your 'soul purpose' so to speak, it is in your 6th house Cap. Saturn loves Cap and works great in 6th house (the working house). You can channel this energy and find solace to build up your work and career.

Your Sun conj Mercury in Libra.... I have a stellium in Libra, I can understand the energy well. Libra is all about balance, but because we often feel very agitated with no harmony or imbalance, Libra is actually a sign of the most imbalance :-/ With Sun and Mercury sq Neptune and Uranus, may cause your head spinning and mental distress due to instability at work (Uranus) and maybe betrayal or just unhappiness at work/career (Neptune).

kshantaram has given some concrete 'remedies' and very thorough, review that from time to time when you need. Vedic astrology is very good at identifying remedies.

Aware what energy is 'blocking' you and what energy is working in your favor can help. I don't buy into the 'do the opposite' of what inflict you, it's easy to say. How can we possibly fight the cosmic energy? We can't.

The Acceptance and forgive of what is inflicting us and let go of it so we can focus our energy on worthwhile pursue. This is the process of how we overcome from our 'karmic debt'. You will find the malevolent aspects still exist and occur in your life, but they don't affect you anymore as if they have dissolved and no longer in your life. You will see them pass you by. You will know exactly how to handle them when they come your way.

Also try Cognative therapy. Meditation or prayers can help too. Think about it this way, the tougher this life is, the more advanced level soul-development-courses we signed up for this life.

Thank you so much for your reply. I've actually started praying more and going back to church to mellow myself out.

I am unhappy at work but it pays the bills. There could be betrayal at work buy but it has not surfaced yet.

I need to look into these remedies because Iam sick of the life I'm living thank you again

mystic91

your mood swings are actually very simply seen. you have moon opposed to Saturn and contra to that you have sun square to Uranus.

Uranus and Saturn are antipodes and when one light is aspect hard to one and another light is aspected hard to the other, you have mood swings.

since sun and moon these themselves describe a polarity , your swings can be drastic
. the worst pattern would be something like Uranus conjunct the north node and Saturn conjunct the south node. this could describe a severe bipolar disorder. in general any AAD or ADHA syndrome has a Saturn/Uranus polarity problem. it could also show clinical psychological disorders depending on the placement of other planets
rahu

rahu
Thank you. Psychological disorders run in my family so I'm not surprised. I was tested for ADD AND ADHD as a child