I just can't figure it out

Itsmi11ertime

I am trying really hard ţo figure things out. I'm new to learning natal chart astrology, but I do feel it's the most accurate method.

There are two things I am trying to figure out:
1. If my husband and I are ever going to have children of our own (22 cycles of ttc #1)
I have nothing at all in my 5th house, but he has Jupiter and Aquarius. Also, the moons under which we were born do form a full moon - I don't even know if that's relevant.
2. If I'm going to change careers (I've already interviewed, just waiting a few more aspects).

Please help.
Me: http://kiosk.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2457286217518.gif
Hubby: http://kiosk.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2457286146030.gif

JUPITERASC

I am trying really hard ţo figure things out.
I'm new to learning natal chart astrology, but I do feel it's the most accurate method.

There are two things I am trying to figure out:
1. If my husband and I are ever going to have children of our own (22 cycles of ttc #1)
I have nothing at all in my 5th house, but he has Jupiter and Aquarius. Also, the moons under which we were born do form a full moon - I don't even know if that's relevant.
2. If I'm going to change careers (I've already interviewed, just waiting a few more aspects).

Please help.
Me: http://kiosk.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2457286217518.gif
Hubby: http://kiosk.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2457286146030.gif
MOON influences fertility
providing pregnancy potential twice a month
Most women watch their cycles and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth:
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

'.......Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.
Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate
even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time. Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE.......'

By the way
You can use your natal chart on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times -
its an astrological method
that calculates
your most fertile days each month

and is said to be helpful in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur based on the astrology of the natal chart
:smile:

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
one of the choices is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely monthly conception dates for the chosen year
- based on natal astrological information

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Itsmi11ertime

MOON influences fertility
providing pregnancy potential twice a month
Most women watch their cycles and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth:
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

'.......Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.
Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate
even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time. Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE.......'

By the way
You can use your natal chart on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times -
its an astrological method
that calculates
your most fertile days each month

and is said to be helpful in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur based on the astrology of the natal chart
:smile:

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
one of the choices is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely monthly conception dates for the chosen year
- based on natal astrological information

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Thank you. I'm also trying to figure out if it's even possible, based on my chart. Almost 2 years and nothing.

swanswings

Jaime,

May wellness and well-being bless you and all whom you love.

Most important, you have worked really hard to bring a baby, and you have grieved deeply. I feel sorry for your on-going loss.

I am a retired acupuncturist, and did some work with fertility issues. One of my sisters, Deborah, is a nurse practitioner midwife with over 1500 home births and many birthing center births. From an astrological standpoint, Deb would tell you that the exact 3:00 PM time is bogus, no matter what the birth certificate says. She says hospitals are notoriously slack about recording the time, so finding someone to rectify your chart may help to better understand your astrology.

https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rectification/

When you make your natal chart, use Whole sign houses as are used in Hindu/Vedic astrology. Whole sign houses were used in Hellenistic astrology and are recommended by Robert Hand, one of the most respected modern astrologers. Here is an image of your chart with Whole sign houses:

http://imgur.com/QA8ZPsF

With the 3:00 PM birth time, you will see that the 5th House of Creativity, Children, Playfulness, and Intelligence has Mars and Neptune. Fiery Mars and watery Neptune are uncomfortable with each other; and the Mars-Neptune combination is not an easy one. It has tremendous potential when experienced at its highest level but, as is often the case with Neptune, the potentially high qualities can be lost in vagueness, blurriness, and confusion.

In the 5th, Mars has a strong urge to create, especially at the physical, Earth level. (The 5th House is Capricorn, an Earth sign.) However, with Neptune there may be an element of challenge here, because Neptune is good at tuning into high spheres but not always grounded and practical.

In Hindu/Vedic astrology gemstones are used to help balance astrological challenges. For this Mars/Neptune combination, consider pink Coral. In acupuncture, there is a fertility stimulation point that is located on the inside of the left ankle (on a woman’s body).

http://imgur.com/B7oIewl

When you find this point, it may feel very tender to the touch.

On the left ankle consider wearing an anklet made with pink coral.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/048/1/5454490/il_570xN.731475622_crv9.jpg

Especially pink coral ... and you can add 6 small carnelians spaced between the coral. Remember, LEFT ankle.

Also, please check the following website:

http://www.rhythmsforwomen.com

Jaime, my sincere, sincere best wishes to you.

With grace-filled loving-kindness,

S

Itsmi11ertime

Thank you.

I did question the 3pm, but I was born as a c section, so I was scheduled.

Thank you for your input, I just started acupuncture, the doc said I have poor circulation that needs to be addressed.

I'm still very new to this, so I'm confused by Neptune and the different chart. Can you please further clarify?

I use crystals, so I will definitely look into the anklet, I've been battling up the wrong tree, as I've been utilizing orange and green, as well as moonstone (just kept on my person), obviously, not working.

I'm just trying to decide if it's ultimately just time to throw in the towel and end the roller coaster.

theV

God delay is not his denial. Be patient and everything will come at a time. Kids are a wonderful gift and I hope god will not take it away from you.

Both of you and your husband have a 5th house Capricorn which might create a delay in the matters of children.

Looking through your Antiscia/Natal chart. I noticed that you have Antiscia Saturn coming close to conjunct your fifth house. Also your Antiscia moon is about to conjunct your fifth house. The moon in woman's chart is how she connect with inner mother in her, the inner Demeter, how she nurture and how she expresses her mother love. When Saturn conjunction moon happens in a women chart, there could be limitation or burden in the matter of motherhood. Women might be wounded in matter of motherhood. They have a hard time to nurture for they don't have child-an option- or their mother might not have nourished them.

With the Saturn/Moon closing to the fifth house, house of children. It intensify the need to be a mother. Saturn in the fifth house create a delay in matter of children. And the moon in the fifth house is the need to motherhood.

Let's not forget about chiron opposition to both of saturn and the moon which support the things I have written above.

read antiscia to understand what i am talking about.

We need also to do a composite chart for the couple, and analyze their fifth house. Your composite fifth house is in Capricorn with antiscia saturn there could possibly means limitation or delay in matter of children or birth to you as a couple.

The fifth house is in capricorn, saturn is in saggitarius and saggitarius ruler jupiter is in aquarius; aquarius ruler uranus is opposite the sun might prove to be difficult.

In my Solargod fire software, It indicated that your composite sun contra-parallel saturn. But I am not sure of it because solargold fire sometimes misses out the declinations. With your fifth house ruler saturn contra parallel sun; there will be focus on fifth house.

I might post your charts later.

theV

Your part of fertility (taken from janus the formula is ASC+Mercury-Moon) is in 26° degree Capricorn in the fifth house suprsingly wide conjunction to antiscia Saturn, but we do not count wide conjunction to arabic parts.

Part of Children in composite chart is opposite your sun. Compo Part of fertility opposite moon/pluto.

Last edited: