How will be my future married life as per charts?

chanap

Hi,
I am writing all my details below. I want to know what my charts are saying about my married life in coming years.
we had love marriage and it was all good for 7-8 years and then he got into alcohol addiction and lost his assets, reputation and everything. Due to his addiction and abuse i with 2 daughters came to my parents place 2 years back. But during that period we keep trying for his well being and treatment. This april he left his mom place intentionally as he told he is going to banglore for interview but his phone calls said he was in roorkee. He left home on his own wish. nobody knows about him where is he? fine or not?

My Details -
birth - 4th oct 1980, 5:35 am meerut UP India
Hubby's DOB - 14th oct 1977, 12:08 pm, moradabad, UP
marriage - 15th nov 2003 night, bijnor, UP
1st daughter - 25th jan 2006, 01:10 pm, Moradabad, UP
2nd daugher - 15th July 2011, 10:40 am, Noida, UP
he left home - 9th april 2014, 4:30 am from bijnor, up
he last tracked - 9th april 2014, 9:45pm pm roorkee

My intuition says he is fine, working somewhere and will back to me as he loves me and kids. Not sure if its will be true. i am waiting for him.

As per my charts, will he be back? when? my marriage life improve in 2015 & further? my kids have their father's love? what do you see in my coming love and relationship charts?

Please give your inputs.

chanap

additionally -

shani antardasha is going on me till march 2015
sade sati, and shani maha dasha is going on hubby and rahu antardasha is just finished in dec on him.

i know its difficult period but i want to know when will improvements start seeing and i have smooth married life.