Composite Chart: Look Like Domestic Violence?

Cypocryphy

Just to preface this, I've come to learn that the composite chart seems to give a better, clearer description of how two people interact with one another, as when they come together, rather than a synastry chart. I've seen synastry charts that look awful but the relationship works well. And then when you look at the composite, you see why because the composite is great. The reverse, however, doesn't seem to be true. And other astrologers agree, for example, Rob Hand.

Anyway, this has got to be the worst composite chart I have ever seen. These two just met. But this looks like a really bad match, and I wonder if they can actually get along. Actually, as the title alludes to, I see this as potentially being a harmful relationship, with possible physical violence.

As a case in point, just look at the OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown composite, and you'll see what I mean. Mars in hard contact with the Moon—without anything to offset it—tends to allude to violence, emotional and physical.

Here's the chart. Feel free to share thoughts and opinions.

Attachments

• astro_621at_19_18_anonymous_anonymous.71430.65256.jpg
    astro_621at_19_18_anonymous_anonymous.71430.65256.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 135

katydid

Moon/Saturn conjunction in Saturns domicile, being squared by Mars and the Asc/Desc axis, and opposed by Chiron? OUCH

I will say however, that the Moon/Saturn squaring Mars /Desc, might very well give them a tremendous amount of determination and strength to try and overcome obstacles and difficulties. I bet they have had to go through a lot already.

And as public and obvious as that all looks—there is a Mercury/Neptune square which might try to conceal and cover it all up.

Cypocryphy

Moon/Saturn conjunction in Saturns domicile, being squared by Mars and the Asc/Desc axis, and opposed by Chiron? OUCH

I will say however, that the Moon/Saturn squaring Mars /Desc, might very well give them a tremendous amount of determination and strength to try and overcome obstacles and difficulties. I bet they have had to go through a lot already.

And as public and obvious as that all looks—there is a Mercury/Neptune square which might try to conceal and cover it all up.

Ha! Yeah. I know. Crazy, huh? And I didn't see that! Cool observation about Neptune . . . hmmm . . . I hope not.

I haven't had that much time, but here's something that I checked: aside from OJ and Nicole Brown, I thought of another abusive (physically and emotionally) relationship that I know of—Sean Penn and Madonna. It was supposed to be really bad. So I just check their composite and what do you know . . . check it out. :sideways:

It's almost the same, except the square is more so with the Sun than Moon. However, I read it as the moon is pulled into it. I can't tell what's worse, really, (this chart or theirs) as I find the ascendant in the composite to be the most important point in the chart.

Attachments

• Sean:Madonna.jpg
    Sean:Madonna.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 66

Cypocryphy

Here's another chart of known celebrity abuse. This is less problematic, in a sense, because of the Moon conjoined to Venus, all trined by Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. However, it is still a difficult relationship, and here you have chiron, Mars and Saturn playing the same role.

Attachments

• rihanna_chris_brown.jpg
    rihanna_chris_brown.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 64

katydid

Ha! Yeah. I know. Crazy, huh? And I didn't see that! Cool observation about Neptune . . . hmmm . . . I hope not.

I haven't had that much time, but here's something that I checked: aside from OJ and Nicole Brown, I thought of another abusive (physically and emotionally) relationship that I know of—Sean Penn and Madonna. It was supposed to be really bad. So I just check their composite and what do you know . . . check it out. :sideways:

It's almost the same, except the square is more so with the Sun than Moon. However, I read it as the moon is pulled into it. I can't tell what's worse, really, (this chart or theirs) as I find the ascendant in the composite to be the most important point in the chart.

I think the one you posted first is more difficult, because of the Mars/Saturn square, involved in a Grand Cross.

The Madonna/Penn composite has the benefit of Saturn being out of the squares/oppositions and having a lot of beneficial, supportive aspects. I think they may have had a lot of emotional, psychological abuse back and forth. But maybe not as much on the physical level?

Cypocryphy

I think the one you posted first is more difficult, because of the Mars/Saturn square, involved in a Grand Cross.

The Madonna/Penn composite has the benefit of Saturn being out of the squares/oppositions and having a lot of beneficial, supportive aspects. I think they may have had a lot of emotional, psychological abuse back and forth. But maybe not as much on the physical level?

Yeah. I agree. And it seems that there wasn't any physical but I don't know. I think Madonna doesn't see any point in further harming Penn's reputation then he already has himself, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

Anyway, speaking of grand crosses, here's another famous one. What is it with Grand Crosses??:confused:

Attachments

• Ike and Tina.jpg
    Ike and Tina.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 51