When will he come?

sid

Hi respected astrologers,

My ex-husband has put an objection case against my original divorce case yesterday. I would like to know if he will come down to my place where i am currently staying and create problem. If yes then when do you see him coming? He is still in hiding and didnt make an appearence in the court.Please can someone help. Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_s_hr.63248.5084.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_s_hr.63248.5084.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 24

Zarathu

Account Closed
You are asking whether he'll visit you or are you asking whether he'll fight with you?

Your question is like: Do you carry your lunch or walk to school?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Time has passed since your question, so possibly you could give us the answer. Both questions can be answered with the same chart. It appears if there were to have been a problem it would have happened at your home instead. You are in the 4 (home) and he is Mercury applying in RX to the 4th. The Sun is literally between both sigs, so I would think it is not the case. What is unnerving is that Mars (arguments and violence) is on the 4th cusp. Do what you can to stay safe at home.

The Moon's next aspect is to Venus, that is a promising sign. Oddly, the Moon and Mercury are in MR yet you being Jupiter, are in exhault in Cancer so that is a mixed reception. Put together, I would think that you both win by nothing happening at your work.

Please let us know how this worked out Sid!

sid

Thank you so much winter and zarathu for the interest. Sorry i was not online for quite some days. He has put the objection case and did not visit my parents house where me and my son are currently residing. Its been a year since i last saw him. He is in hiding and never appeared in court till today. my next hearing is on aug 12.