Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARIETUS

Re: Sports astrology

@drkiranelr

Moon moves into Rohini at 18:32 local, no effect on game?

PLEASE IGNORE MY QUESTION, I HAVE READ THE STAR LORD CHANGE DETAILS IN YOUR MESSAGE. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

howardroark

@drkiranelr saturn is now stationery will travel straight from july 8th i dont think its aspects should reversly consider when it is stationery...

drkiranelr

then it will b in favour of away team.but til 9.20pm match will be in favour of middlesex.after that result can change

Last edited:

ARIETUS

@howardroark, Saturn turns direct on 8th July. How many days/degrees before 8th july, saturn must be considered stationary? If possible, please tell me about a resource/website which can explain this for all planets before they turn direct or retrograde.

howardroark

drkiranelr...ive mistaken its not a planet stay stationery before it is retrograding...it stays stationery after the retrogression....

Last edited:

bluetooth

Moon is seperating not applying.

Moons final aspect of Moon is to L10.

Sir,

I think a planet which is on cusp will always separating

and it is only 0.36 degree away from cusp.
I must say it is a very strong testimony, may b greatest of all.

bluetooth

India / West Indies, 5 July2013, Port Of Spain, 9:30 AM

At toss time chart
- Antiscion of L1 Sun @ Gemini 16.20
- Moon is placed @ Gemini 13.38
- Moon is applying to conjunct antiscion of L1

Bat1st Win it

Jibreil

Banned

To all the new members who come here asking for predictions, let me warn that your posts and account will be deleted permanently from this board.

You're welcome to post your predictions using your own desired method along with a proper written calculation of the prediction. We do not entertain providing predictions as per your requests. These are the rules implemented, kindly follow them.

DO NOT PM Members asking for predictions as well as it will also result in a ban.

Jibreil

Banned

sur can you teach me your prediction mathod...plz sir...

Sorry cannot be taught here. It's like teaching a new language, this has to be done via extensive book reading or personal tuting of a institution on Western or Vedic astrology. I suggest KP Astrology is the best for you.

Here is a good start for you all, it contains ALL basics etc.
Code:
http://www.kpastrology.com/

Diamond55

Bluetooth, Djokovic will play with Del Potro. Starting time is 1pm in Wimbledon. Never forget that tennis matches are always threatened by rain. At the moment the weather is sunny.
Andy Murray will play against J. Janowicz. The starting time is unsure because this match will be held after the Djokovic-Del Potro.

srvn

India / West Indies, 5 July2013, Port Of Spain, 9:30 AM

At toss time chart
- Antiscion of L1 Sun @ Gemini 16.20
- Moon is placed @ Gemini 13.38
- Moon is applying to conjunct antiscion of L1

Bat1st Win it

sir according to horary chart it is going to be a high scoring match favoring indians more as day and destiny are favoring kholi more . According to matrix method this is also going to be a thriller as in of first game . lets see

bluetooth

sir according to horary chart it is going to be a high scoring match favoring indians more as day and destiny are favoring kholi more . According to matrix method this is also going to be a thriller as in of first game . lets see

all members shall be thankful to you if you can describe something about techniques of method u r using.

srvn

all members shall be thankful to you if you can describe something about techniques of method u r using.

yea sure sir from next match il post however the result goes! jibreil sir what about your analysis for todays match !!bluetooth sir are u also getting a thriller finish or one side match for 1st bating!!

bluetooth

yea sure sir from next match il post however the result goes! jibreil sir what about your analysis for todays match !!bluetooth sir are u also getting a thriller finish or one side match for 1st bating!!

Xpectin wind 2 show sm power aftr 3.20.
Nt sure hw mch powr dey get. May b they get ovr d line

Jibreil

Banned

15:52 Local Time, 19:52 GMT, 01:22 IST: The target has been further revised. It is now 274 in 39 overs. Bonus point target for India: 219.

Status
Not open for further replies.