Why does he give me a really bad vibe?

♥O.o

Okay so I've attached a synastry chart - I don't know if I used the correct one, sorry. I also attached my chart as well as his chart. His chart has a green line where the name should be and the synastry chart has a blue line where as mine is blank. Also I'm the scorpio rising.

Okay so basically I met this guy 2 years ago and again recently both times he gave me this really intense vibe. Before I actually met him we spoke online and I just did not feel right about him, scared. I dont usually get that feeling from people? Even people I probably should be afraid of. He seems really nice however extremely insecure. We had a good time with his friends but even after they left I just wanted to lock all the doors.

IS there any indication in our charts as to why he gives me this ominous feeling? :( Any advice on where to look? Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_43_weirdo.36864.21820.jpg
    astro_2gw_43_weirdo.36864.21820.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Natalchart.jpg
    Natalchart.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 37
  • MyNatalchart.jpg
    MyNatalchart.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34

LovelyMissAries

I wonder if your Scorpio ASC/Sag Sun gives you a bit of psychic, empathic ability? You could be picking up on his feelings of insecurity as your own.

rahu

Banned
the composite shows mercury square the uranus/neptune conjunction.
this makes for a very unusual communication as there can be inspiration and forthought as well as unrealistic dreams and delusions with a lack of insight to their own nature.

with the midpoint of the loose sun/uranus square, conjuct to pluto, there are dynamics of abrupt or destructive inpulses.

with saturn opposed ot he moon/jupiter/chiron stelliumn give extreme control tendencies and shows his delusion have a domination content toward you.

with the tsquare of venus/mercury/uranus, there might have been an intial social connection with interest.
but on his part this is immediate infatuation.

there are too many extremes here.

i would suggest you continue to distance yourself from him.negative emotional reinforcement is the safest.simply don't react to him.

rahu

♥O.o

Thank you for the information. I will further expand my knowledge on those aspects! I have a feeling hes going to be a hard puppy to shake.

danashock

Well,your natal chart shows quite some good intuition,the synastry is quite challenging,and so is his chart. I say stay away from him,your feelings are in their right place.