Please predict my spouse.

pgsdespo

Hi friends,
This is my first post.
Can you predict my spouse? How she will look, what might be her profession, and when I will meet her? Will she be from a diffrent community(jaatthi)?

These are my details:
MALE
TOB:19.55
POB:ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
DOB: 07/august/1990

Waiting for your reply.

Any input will be highly appreciated,
Thanks again.

Attachments

• 1990-08-07T19-55_1272013_1_nr.png
    1990-08-07T19-55_1272013_1_nr.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Document.txt
    417 bytes · Views: 26
  • asasas.png
    asasas.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

TranceAddict

Hi friends,
This is my first post.
Can you predict my spouse? How she will look, what might be her profession, and when I will meet her? Will she be from a diffrent community(jaatthi)?

These are my details:
MALE
TOB:19.55
POB:ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
DOB: 07/august/1990

Waiting for your reply.

Any input will be highly appreciated,
Thanks again.

As per horoscope your wife will be a lawyer.... You should get married after 30 as Saturn rules your 7th house of marriage and partnerships... Your wife will be thin bony structure with moderate complexion who s very good at solving disputes..... Rahu in the 7th can signify a foregin spouse or spouse of different culture or religion..

I may not be right because im a newbie.... but that's my point.:)

pgsdespo

As per horoscope your wife will be a lawyer.... You should get married after 30 as Saturn rules your 7th house of marriage and partnerships... Your wife will be thin bony structure with moderate complexion who s very good at solving disputes..... Rahu in the 7th can signify a foregin spouse or spouse of different culture or religion..

I may not be right because im a newbie.... but that's my point.:)

Hi, thanks fr replyin. My seventh is ruled by sunand is aspected by waning moon. So i dont think u r correct:)

duenderoja

Your spouse will be attractive and youthful in appearance. Your spouse may be regal in demeanor, but a little quiet in speech. Your wife has a tremendous urge to expand, to multiply, to grow, and develop. Faithful and warm, helping and protective, your wife justifies her instinct to lead by qualities of giving. Your wife's creative processes are a display of power and grace. Your wife's ideas are fixed, positive, and showy. Aware of her self-importance, your wife is good at exaggerating it. Your wife has boundless pride in her family and children.

Being an intellectual, you prefer an educated partner.

Your wife is always yearning for a higher love. Although your wife's efforts are bent on rising high in the material world, your wife always wishes to be associated with the spiritual path. Your spouse may be spiritually inclined and may be helpful for you. The partner can often withdraw.

Having to follow orders promulgated by others makes your wife miserable; in extreme cases, your wife would choose poverty and discomfort over having to accept favors that would oblige her to follow someone's commands. Your wife can be aggressive. She may have a strong streak of passive-aggressiveness in the personality. Highly short-tempered, your wife is also cheery and sociable. Your wife can become angry with those who pierce her projection of selfless concern for society's welfare. If you are even-tempered, you still may attract short tempered partners. Your spouse is likely to be less cultured than you and to come from a lower status background.

Your spouse may be separated from you because of the demands of work or needing to spend time in a special institution such as a hospital or prison.

This was copypasta'd from software.

Dubyadude1986

Plus time is on your side. I know I am at 30 and still looking. Time is a great ally, use it wisely.

Your Saturn return was mentioned, those can to be pretty intense and bring about a lot of change. Right now I'm still going through a Saturn return and I would compare it to being on a rollercoaster where it slows and then goes real fast for a while again on a loop for 2-3 years before you reach 30.

Good luck to you, I just wanted to remind you of the advantage of time.

Dr.Time

Hey, what software was that?

Your spouse will be attractive and youthful in appearance. Your spouse may be regal in demeanor, but a little quiet in speech. Your wife has a tremendous urge to expand, to multiply, to grow, and develop. Faithful and warm, helping and protective, your wife justifies her instinct to lead by qualities of giving. Your wife's creative processes are a display of power and grace. Your wife's ideas are fixed, positive, and showy. Aware of her self-importance, your wife is good at exaggerating it. Your wife has boundless pride in her family and children.

Being an intellectual, you prefer an educated partner.

Your wife is always yearning for a higher love. Although your wife's efforts are bent on rising high in the material world, your wife always wishes to be associated with the spiritual path. Your spouse may be spiritually inclined and may be helpful for you. The partner can often withdraw.

Having to follow orders promulgated by others makes your wife miserable; in extreme cases, your wife would choose poverty and discomfort over having to accept favors that would oblige her to follow someone's commands. Your wife can be aggressive. She may have a strong streak of passive-aggressiveness in the personality. Highly short-tempered, your wife is also cheery and sociable. Your wife can become angry with those who pierce her projection of selfless concern for society's welfare. If you are even-tempered, you still may attract short tempered partners. Your spouse is likely to be less cultured than you and to come from a lower status background.

Your spouse may be separated from you because of the demands of work or needing to spend time in a special institution such as a hospital or prison.

This was copypasta'd from software.