OSHO's book ''Astrology: Blind Faith or a Door to the Essential?'' QUESTIONS

cagkannus

Hello to everyone,

I just finished the book of ''Astrology: Blind Faith or a Door to the Essential?'' of OSHO.

But, I could not get the book completely, neither philisophy of him comletely.

Hope someone who read the book and udnerstood well, will explain me some of my questions.

By the way, I read the book ina good translation in my own language( turkish)

I understod and agree on that universe is a organism that is together. Every piece of us is connected to universe, everything is connected to each other in a way.
He believes in astrology, but he doesnt support that a person asks daily questions to a astrologer, lets say when to get marry, when to be rich etc.
He says we must understand the astrology in other way to live better and use it on our favor. But how??????

Please someone tells me the philosophy of OSHO about astrology?

He says everyone is free to whatever to do in first step, but after we choose the first, then the rest of the probabilities will make us depend on destiny just because of the lack of probablities or limit of the probabilities.

If we do not use the astrology to know future, why we would need astrology? Does he says it is unncessary to know daily necessaries and questions or does he say it is not possible to know such questions?

I will try to read one more time the book tnight and udnerstand deeply.

I think everyone who is interested in astrology, must read this books.

Tanks to all.

yuriv

I think it's understandable, his thoughts about not clinging or using astrology as answer to all questions. Tbh i don't think astrology even does that, astrology is more about patterns, the moving patterns in the chart fabric, working together as one to the purpose which is analogical to the Greater plan of the Universe in which we are moving patterns as well.

Truly though, one has to be wary of falling into the trap of looking for 'direct-specific' answers about our daily life. That's similar to dogma mentality - giving your power over to astrology - turning astrology to a god figure or medium. It's easy to fall into the trap, it's an innate way of responding to something we know has - points to a transcendental power - astrology is kind of like that - it seems to be telling you I have all the answers you are looking for, if you believe in it. Sounds like religion right?

cagkannus

Thanks for the reply! I agree with you, we should be based on astrology totally and looking for answers of all our necessary and unncessary questions.

But what would be the necessary questions for a humanbeing in astrology to get benefit according to Osho?

Your body has planets' energies. You are born with it according to astrology. But Your childhood environmet, decisions, current relationships, your awareness level of these energies and so many other things shape your life. But you are at the center.