Will I get the satisfaction of change in job and working in new environment?

acmicasa

Question: Will I get the satisfaction of change in job and working in new environment by the end of next month?
I have number of interviews scheduled for next 25 days. Two interviews already gone with unfavorable result. So, I am asking this question
Chart is provided below:

Attachments

• Change in Job-Satisfaction.JPG
    Change in Job-Satisfaction.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 23

aquarius7000

Question: Will I get the satisfaction of change in job and working in new environment by the end of next month?
I have number of interviews scheduled for next 25 days.:
The Moon (you) and Mars (job) mutually receive each other, and the Moon will also trine Mars. So, yes, you will like the job and also get good money. Do update once you have started your new job!
What is your line of work by the way?

acmicasa

The Moon (you) and Mars (job) mutually receive each other, and the Moon will also trine Mars. So, yes, you will like the job and also get good money. Do update once you have started your new job!
What is your line of work by the way?

I work in education industry. At present I work with online publishing house to create text book solutions. I am looking for change in job from desk job to a teaching job.

acmicasa

Chart for the upcoming interview on 7th may. Is it in line with the earlier chart?

Attachments

• 7MayInterview.JPG
    7MayInterview.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 16

Yuri

Chart for the upcoming interview on 7th may. Is it in line with the earlier chart?

Your 2nd chart is not simple - L1 Sun has no aspect to L10 Venus, but here is transmitting of light by Moon. Moon is weak by essential and accidential dignites, without reception to L1 or L10, so personally me I don't sure Moon will really help. If you success in the interview, it clearly won't be a simple matter.

As for your 1st chart, yes, both significators, Moon and Mars are in mutual reception so far (Mars is going to leave Taurus, not a ctitical point though), with trine; but both are in detriment. However, they are going to leave their bad signs and come to signs of air, Gemini and Aquarius, it's a hopeful event for a teaching profession. Also, we can see here the collection of light by Venus L11 - your hope. Venus rather strong essentially (your intention is strong), but slow so far, still rather weak accidentially, but accelerating. My impression is you may get a job in teaching but it won't be be a simple matter.

Last edited: