some help :)

Eleni1

Hello! I am a girl and i thing that a person to my nearby environment likes me ...i had thoughts about that and before...but i was just telling to myself that i was wrong.
Can anyone help me and see at the chart?
The question is "He likes me? Or he just cares for me?"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_83______hr.43284.18961.jpg
    astro_2gw_83______hr.43284.18961.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 53

rafaella

Hello! I am a girl and i thing that a person to my nearby environment likes me ...i had thoughts about that and before...but i was just telling to myself that i was wrong.
Can anyone help me and see at the chart?
The question is "He likes me? Or he just cares for me?"

'likes me? or he just cares for me?" isn't that same thing? :rightful:

He is attracted to you as a woman, but nothing that stands out. Does he have another relationship?

Eleni1

'likes me? or he just cares for me?" isn't that same thing? :rightful:

He is attracted to you as a woman, but nothing that stands out. Does he have another relationship?

Hello and thank you very much for your answer. :biggrin:
I don't know him really good so i don't know if he has another relationship!
Maybe the Saturn shows another person?
I know that he is attracted to me, i am really sure. But i don't know if he seeks something for me :unsure:
Can you understand from the chart if he seeks in something more?
I am not interested in a relationship or something else with him...but i am really curious to know because we are involved in weird situation.

Eleni1

Finally he expressed to me his interest!
But i don't know if he has another relationship and i am worring. Can you tell me if Saturn is another woman? :unsure:
But he knows REALLY good that i don't want only sex and i want a relationship.
So do you think his is not upright with me?

rafaella

Finally he expressed to me his interest!
But i don't know if he has another relationship and i am worring. Can you tell me if Saturn is another woman? :unsure:
But he knows REALLY good that i don't want only sex and i want a relationship.
So do you think his is not upright with me?

Jupiter is rx, so he won't be consistent with you, may retreat. As to if he has someone else, he has Saturn placed in his house, what that is uncertain, but its shows some restrictions on him. It could be stress he is dealing with or another person in his life. There is also reception between Jup and Saturn, however no aspect.

You will have to find out yourself if he has a partner. Just go out have coffee with him and get to know him, ask questions.

let us know how things progress. :)

Eleni1

Jupiter is rx, so he won't be consistent with you, may retreat. As to if he has someone else, he has Saturn placed in his house, what that is uncertain, but its shows some restrictions on him. It could be stress he is dealing with or another person in his life. There is also reception between Jup and Saturn, however no aspect.

You will have to find out yourself if he has a partner. Just go out have coffee with him and get to know him, ask questions.

let us know how things progress. :)

Hello! Thank you again for your help.
I will try to check it!
Well i cannot believe that he knows REALLY good that i am a sensitive person and i want a relationship with fealings and he is pretending.
I will try to find out...of course i am going to give feedback!

Last edited: