Romance in solar return

rosar

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to interpret my upcoming solar return chart. It seems to me that it may be a good year for marriage/ new relationship. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not an expert on predictive astrology.

SR Venus and Jupiter conjunct natal Descendant
SR Venus in the 1st house
Exact trine between SR Venus (ruler of the 7th) and SR Mars (ruler of the 1st)
SR Venus trine natal Jupiter (ruler of the 7th) - the orb is huge though, so it probably doesn't count

What do you think?

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:

ardentika

It's not impossible. In my experience it's hard to judge from a solar return, since I've had like 4 past returns where I had Venus in 7th, or DC comming to ascedant in the solar , or all those aspects that should have brought relationship, but it didn't. What brought love to me actually was Sun conj Moon conj SR AC, pluto and mercury in the 1st. You wouldn't think of love when you see that but it happened.

In your case Venus and Jupiter SR conj your natal Dsc, so that's hard to say. It's not impossible again, but it might have to do with work and business partnerships, since they are in the SR 2nd house. I have in progression Jupiter conj Venus in Sag, and it hasn't brought anything haha.

However, Neptune will conj your natal moon, and will square the Venus/Jupiter conjunction. SR Venus on its own hand will square your natal moon, so that might definitely talk about romantic illusions, going after the hard ones to get, wanting to heal someone, trying to reach the unreachable.

I've had fair share of experience with those planets, and Neptune can definitely mask reality. It is uncodnitional love too yes, but that's hard to reach. So you might end up meeting someone and some time later you wake up from that dream, because that someone is either non-commital or some other issue, and ask yourself "The hell was I thinking?"

So be more discerning when meeting potential partners, try to not fall head over heals, love doesn't happen at first sight, it's something that's building gradually if it shall last tests of time. And in your SR chart, Saturn is squaring Mars, and that's a pretty difficult energy. You have the two malefics in argument, and Saturn is not making any aspects to the love planets. That square produces great energy and drive, and if you direct it towards the right field, you will reap many rewards.
I look mostly at the moon to see where your subconscious focus and desire will be at, and yours is in 9th. With so much Sag energy I'd say this has mostly to do with work, traveling or possible relocation rather than love/commitment.

But you might most definitely get some fun romance and flings if you are up to that. You have the potential for that most certainly.

rosar

Thank you for the interpretation!

I think you're right, it's going to be more about traveling and relocation (SR 3rd/9th house cusps conjunct natal 9th/3rd house cusps; SR Nodes are in the 3rd/9th).
Did you have anything interesting in Solar Arc/ progressions when you found love?

ardentika

Thank you for the interpretation!

I think you're right, it's going to be more about traveling and relocation (SR 3rd/9th house cusps conjunct natal 9th/3rd house cusps; SR Nodes are in the 3rd/9th).
Did you have anything interesting in Solar Arc/ progressions when you found love?

No problem!

Hmm that made me loot at both.

Solar Arc.. nothing much. Loose conjunction of NN and Venus in Sag, 9th (2 degree orb).
Sun square natal SO/MO midpoint.
Mars exactly conj DC, however natally my mars conjuncts the dc too.

In progressed I has Venus conj Jupitet ( 2 orbs) and progressed Venus conj Natal jupiter again 2 orbs. All in sag, all in 8th house.

Progr. Vertex was close to progrm DC, 4 degrees apart. Natal sun had already conjunctes my progresse MC. But thats about it.

However, I checked the progression with ARMC method as someone suggested its the "correct" method and I see a lot more. It's set on the date we met.

The ASC was exactly conj. my natal Jupiter, also exactly conj his natal NN.
It was also conj pro. Venus.

pr. Moon conj. pr.DC (4°)
Pluto also conj Asc (2 °)

So I guess the ARMC method is a lot more accurate indeed. Those are major significators.

Darkgirl

Banned
For solar return interpretation you have to look also to your natal chart. Not alwys venus or Jupiter are important for love. It depends on who is your ruler of 7th house in your natal chart and it's connections

rosar

For solar return interpretation you have to look also to your natal chart. Not alwys venus or Jupiter are important for love. It depends on who is your ruler of 7th house in your natal chart and it's connections

Jupiter is the ruler of my Descendant. So it should probably be significant, I suppose.