Does he have a girlfriend?

rosar

I met this guy some time ago in my home country. We were both attracted to each other and went out several times. After I left, we kept in touch. He was always the one to text first, doing it on a regular basis, as though making sure I don't forget about him. Lately, there has been some development. He texted, and I told him something that was supposed to make him at least somewhat excited. He still hasn't responded. It made me think there might be another woman.

Could you please take a look at the chart? Should I look at the 11th house or 7th (his 1st)? How should I interpret receptions between Mars and Saturn?

Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 45

ElenaJ

He should be the 7th, ruler mars, which is conjunct south node. He might just be having some problems to handle at the moment.

VegaAstro

Could you please take a look at the chart? Should I look at the 11th house or 7th (his 1st)? How should I interpret receptions between Mars and Saturn?

Thank you all in advance.

I will try my hand here (i am a studant, and in need of practice: smile:)

He is Lord7 (Mars) and the Sun.
You are Lord1 (Venus) and the Moon.

Receptions: Mars loves/is dominated by Saturn. The Sun hates Saturn. You are indifferent towards Saturn.
And there's not bad or good reception between you and this guy: looks like indiference by both sides.

Doesn't look like he has other person: there's only an opposition of Sun and Mars, both his significators, and that could mean that his has an inner conflict.

And Saturn is could mean other person, your home country (Lord 4), your kids or pets (Lord 5) ;his job (his Lord 10); his friends (his Lord 11), or other thing.

Since you mentioned homeland, this could mean that He as a man hates your homeland, but as a person loves it.

But look: The moon (you) is conjunct by antiscion with Saturn. This makes the previous interpretation less likely.

This conjuction could mean that you have other person; or that any other signification that Saturn has is very important in the question, but only context provided by you could sort that out.

Summary: He does not have other person; and has very divided fellings towards Saturn. You are with Saturn and really does not care about Saturn. I cant tell what ou who Saturn is, only you can provide context for interpretation.
And it seems that you and this man does not have fellings for each other too.

Hope it helps you in someway.

rosar

I will try my hand here (i am a studant, and in need of practice: smile:)

He is Lord7 (Mars) and the Sun.
You are Lord1 (Venus) and the Moon.

Receptions: Mars loves/is dominated by Saturn. The Sun hates Saturn. You are indifferent towards Saturn.
And there's not bad or good reception between you and this guy: looks like indiference by both sides.

Doesn't look like he has other person: there's only an opposition of Sun and Mars, both his significators, and that could mean that his has an inner conflict.

And Saturn is could mean other person, your home country (Lord 4), your kids or pets (Lord 5) ;his job (his Lord 10); his friends (his Lord 11), or other thing.

Since you mentioned homeland, this could mean that He as a man hates your homeland, but as a person loves it.

But look: The moon (you) is conjunct by antiscion with Saturn. This makes the previous interpretation less likely.

This conjuction could mean that you have other person; or that any other signification that Saturn has is very important in the question, but only context provided by you could sort that out.

Summary: He does not have other person; and has very divided fellings towards Saturn. You are with Saturn and really does not care about Saturn. I cant tell what ou who Saturn is, only you can provide context for interpretation.
And it seems that you and this man does not have fellings for each other too.

Hope it helps you in someway.

Thank you!

Let's see.. Moon conjunct Saturn: I don't have kids or pets, he does have problems with work and a sick friend, but I have nothing to do with it. My guess is, it's my very-very long-term relationship that was supposed to have ended a long time ago, but, for some reason, still hasn't. Probably that's what's bugging him. Makes sense, he knows all about it, I did tell him I wasn't sure how to REALLY break up with the guy. Not sure why the man in question would love my nearly ex-boyfriend, though.

According to the chart, he used to have feelings for me, I suppose (Sun in Cancer). I wouldn't say I have feelings for him as of this moment, but there's something... I don't know how to explain it. I can't/ don't want to let him go.

VegaAstro

Thank you!

Not sure why the man in question would love my nearly ex-boyfriend, though.

According to the chart, he used to have feelings for me, I suppose (Sun in Cancer). I wouldn't say I have feelings for him as of this moment, but there's something... I don't know how to explain it. I can't/ don't want to let him go.

In this context it's obviously not love, but the correct interpretation is domination like I also mentioned. If it was a pet, it could be love. He is dominated by this Saturn (Saturn rules him).

And yes, the Sun was Cancer means he, as a man, used to like you, and this changed recently. He also hates this Saturn as a man - because it blocked him as a man.

So he is dominated by Saturn and hates it. Seems to me that the map shows the situation correctly.

Also, the Moon, (you) is about to enter Capricorn, and will be also dominated by Saturn, and exalting Mars, which means you will be missing the good Mars-things of the past, looking at this past as it was better than it really was. This does not look like a good situation to be, i am sorry to say.

But remember, this only shows the current situation and the inclination of people. The planets/stars do not impair people's or God's free will.

And I used a map slightly different than yours (Rio de Janeiro/Brazil - 10:30 GMT-3), as the map of the question is the one of the time and place the astrologer understands and accepts the question. But your map seems to answer your question: he doesn't have anyone else.

Last edited:

VegaAstro

Thank you!
I wouldn't say I have feelings for him as of this moment, but there's something... I don't know how to explain it. I can't/ don't want to let him go.

Also noted now that the Moon(you) is in the Triplicity of the Sun: its a minor dignity, but means some interest in him as a man; which will fade away when the moon enters Capricorn - to be replace by the exaltation of him as a person, like i said before.

rosar

In this context it's obviously not love, but the correct interpretation is domination like I also mentioned. If it was a pet, it could be love. He is dominated by this Saturn (Saturn rules him).

And yes, the Sun was Cancer means he, as a man, used to like you, and this changed recently. He also hates this Saturn as a man - because it blocked him as a man.

So he is dominated by Saturn and hates it. Seems to me that the map shows the situation correctly.

Also, the Moon, (you) is about to enter Capricorn, and will be also dominated by Saturn, and exalting Mars, which means you will be missing the good Mars-things of the past, looking at this past as it was better than it really was. This does not look like a good situation to be, i am sorry to say.

But remember, this only shows the current situation and the inclination of people. The planets/stars do not impair people's or God's free will.

And I used a map slightly different than yours (Rio de Janeiro/Brazil - 10:30 GMT-3), as the map of the question is the one of the time and place the astrologer understands and accepts the question. But your map seems to answer your question: he doesn't have anyone else.

It amazes and scares me at the same time when horary charts seem to reflect the whole picture (or most of it, at least).

I guess, the last time we had contact he expected me to say whether the relationship was over or not. There was no direct question, but it was somehow always implied, and I know it bothered him. He may have gotten tired of waiting and focused on himself (Sun in Leo, recent), still hating my boyfriend. He did block him as a man -- so true.

The Moon will still be dominated by Saturn, just like you've said, as I don't think we'll be able to break up anytime soon. And I keep thinking about the guy. At least it seems like he's still single, which is good news :)

Again, thank you for looking at the chart!

Pretty sure there was another reply I didn't have time to comment on, now deleted lol