Several dificult transits

BbI

I have seen that people are asking for a help regarding their Saturn transits, and as I am experiencing them myself, I wanted to ask you what else can I expect.

From end of 2014 until summer 2017 I have faced very deep depression. It was a time when Saturn opposed my Venus, Moon,and Mercury. I felt blocked, isolated, missunderstood and alone, under xzilion different kinds of pressures. Back then I was working and studying at the same time,traveling 400km back and forth to University. Until I burned out, left the job and spiraled deeper into depression. I was very emotional, I was missing my friends and family, my dog. Many of my friendships have collapsed since I relocated. My dog had smaller operation. At the same time I started experiencing insomnia and severe anxiety. Many different scary thoughts and fears about my loved ones.The peak was in November 2016 when I couldn't handle it by myself anymore so I asked for professional help. Things got better during summer 2017, but again after summer it started to somehow creep up to me that feeling of chest heaviness. Not as heavy as before, but still I am not feeling like myself. And still there are thoughts that is sometimes hard to fight away. Hell, I don't even know anymore how did I feel before. I just know it was better than this.

Now that Saturn has crossed over my ascendant, and going further to opposition to my Sun, I have Uranus arround my IC, Pluto opposing my Sun, and what the hell not, what can I expect?

I am going through a lot internally, I usually don't react outwardly because of how I rationalize my emotions, how I asses the risk of my behaviour, gains and loses etc. How many emotional and internal turmoils am I going to go through before I crack?

https://imgur.com/a/pxlBG

Oooh yeah my first question when I saw what you wrote was if Saturn just went through your 12th house. And it did. I just went through it too, it also squared my Venus and mercury. And all that ****. It was the worst few years of my life. I think it's going to take time for all of us Capricorn rising to heal from this 12th house transit. It may be a while before we feel the affects of Saturn going through our 1st house, not that that's a huge step up. I've read that depression is associated a lot with Saturn in the 12th/1st houses. It's going to be a long bumpy ride.

BbI

Oooh yeah my first question when I saw what you wrote was if Saturn just went through your 12th house. And it did. I just went through it too, it also squared my Venus and mercury. And all that ****. It was the worst few years of my life. I think it's going to take time for all of us Capricorn rising to heal from this 12th house transit. It may be a while before we feel the affects of Saturn going through our 1st house, not that that's a huge step up. I've read that depression is associated a lot with Saturn in the 12th/1st houses. It's going to be a long bumpy ride.

Yes, and since I know how hard it is, I feel so sorry that you had to go through it too. I felt (and still feel) like I am going through a thick fog, with just small light, that is going out quite fast, and I don't know where I am going, what I am going to find on the path, how long I have been going like that and where I am going to end up. I might be well going arround in circles and it's scarry tbh.

Also for some time I have had pain in my lower back, which was really bothering me in everyday life. And two months ago I got a diagnosis - degeneration of lumbar discs.

Also I had a steady increase in weight, I fell under the lazy influence of Jupiter, but now I am wondering weather Saturn is going to help me shred off some of the weight.

Lin

I'm a little confused about where you live now.....were your friends at school?

Are you working now?

The problem isn't only Saturn and Pluto, but Neptune too, if you check the Neptune transits.
Living where you feel comfortable is really important for a Cancer....and if you can't get a good job where you are comfortable living, then you must find a way to make your home near where you can get a good job.

YOu have quite a few conflicting needs. You're a Cancer with those planets in Gemini, and a Capricorn ASC....
Anyway, the Gemini planets oppose both Saturn and Uranus in Sagi.....
And THEN you have that Jupiter in late Taurus which inconjuncts your Sagi Saturn and Uranus.....
A LOT of conflict.
You need to do some heavy meditating on your REAL long term GOALS....and begin again from there.

If you have a lot of conflicting goals, you are bound to be dissatisfied with pretty much whatever you decide. You have to think really long term and also study your own Values System and philosophy. This is INTERNAL work.....and it is work.

Are you a woman or a man?
LIN

Last edited:

BbI

I'm a little confused about where you live now.....were your friends at school?

Are you working now?

The problem isn't only Saturn and Pluto, but Neptune too, if you check the Neptune transits.
Living where you feel comfortable is really important for a Cancer....and if you can't get a good job where you are comfortable living, then you must find a way to make your home near where you can get a good job.

YOu have quite a few conflicting needs. You're a Cancer with those planets in Gemini, and a Capricorn ASC....
Anyway, the Gemini planets oppose both Saturn and Uranus in Sagi.....
And THEN you have that Jupiter in late Taurus which inconjuncts your Sagi Saturn and Uranus.....
A LOT of conflict.
You need to do some heavy meditating on your REAL long term GOALS....and begin again from there.

If you have a lot of conflicting goals, you are bound to be dissatisfied with pretty much whatever you decide. You have to think really long term and also study your own Values System and philosophy. This is INTERNAL work.....and it is work.

Are you a woman or a man?
LIN

My longterm school friends are in my home country. I haven't made a strong friendship here yet, since I was away a lot from University- I was working and studying during my student days, so I kind of fell out the forming cliques. I have acquaintances, but not a real deep friendship. I don't look for a superficial connection, I can easily make those but they don't fulfull me.

I am currently looking for a job...so..there is a part of stress going there.

I am very selfaware, and I have these introspections all the time, but I don't meditate, my mind is too fast and I don't enjoy it, it makes me anxious even more. I have tried doing joga, but it bores me fast. So I don't think that is my cup of tea.

Before I was like that, having longterm goals and working towards them, but I got sick of working my whole life for something that should/would/could come one day and sacrificing my current happinnes for that "one day" that should come who knows when. Now I am more concerned with my current state, because it became obvious to me that I don't want to live in present just for the future that may or not come true.

And I am a female.

sasa62

As Lin has already said, more transit is here. Saturn can not bring such long-lasting problems. Holders of long-term problems are of course Neptune Uranus and Pluto.

The keyword for these periods is a change.
I suppose that is a key period for your problems emerged between 2005 and 2008

Then began the first major changes in your life. Within this period there are deep internal emotional changes, and also changes within your personality.

Since this is a rather tense and stressful period, which affects important positions in your natal chart, the body can instantly learn to react in a similar way as it was in the previous previous stress period.

For this reason, I guess it's just that period in some way the cause of such a state, or at least one of the causes

All these changes can be linked to the home field ...

That's how I said the first important changes the next period you said from 2014 onwards, ie by the end of 2019
with the difference that changes in the next year to two relate to changes in their own indents, and sometimes they may be related to their father ...

So these are two key periods in your life and they represent a complete change of you as a person compared to that person before 2005

Common for both periods are stress, tension, and inability to influence life events because of external circumstances

These are two more important processes along with the third one that will last a lot longer, and within that period will increase the capricorn characteristics within your character

This third process will take another decade, because this is a very slow process and the changes are small compared to the previous two processes.

The purpose of all these processes or all of these events is just to change you as a person and this is the toughest period because it is the most difficult to change ourselves

Sorry for my English...

Yes, and since I know how hard it is, I feel so sorry that you had to go through it too. I felt (and still feel) like I am going through a thick fog, with just small light, that is going out quite fast, and I don't know where I am going, what I am going to find on the path, how long I have been going like that and where I am going to end up. I might be well going arround in circles and it's scarry tbh.

Also for some time I have had pain in my lower back, which was really bothering me in everyday life. And two months ago I got a diagnosis - degeneration of lumbar discs.

Also I had a steady increase in weight, I fell under the lazy influence of Jupiter, but now I am wondering weather Saturn is going to help me shred off some of the weight.

Luckily jupiter will be in saggitarius in a couple of years and will be going through our 12th house once it's done in the 11th. I think that's when we'll start to feel a change.

BbI

It might be so that it all has started back then, but at the same time, I am sure that these past few years have been the most difficult in my life. And all of those pressures I have been feeling psychologically. It seems that if I manage to survive these transits which are devouring me rn, it will be like being reborn, because, all I think I know or who I think I am, what I was doing, how I was living, I am not anymore.

sasa62

It might be so that it all has started back then, but at the same time, I am sure that these past few years have been the most difficult in my life. And all of those pressures I have been feeling psychologically. It seems that if I manage to survive these transits which are devouring me rn, it will be like being reborn, because, all I think I know or who I think I am, what I was doing, how I was living, I am not anymore.

Your words confirm my theory ... but I have to correct myself ... I said that this stressful period ends at the end of 2019, but this is not true, because it ends in early 2019 ...
So far the most prominent periods were between February and June 2017, then from December 2017 to the end of February 2018 and finally from June 2018 to January 2019.
This means that in this period was the greatest pressure, although sometimes it can be in the middle between these periods ...

It is good that everything happens at a psychological level (better than at a physical level)

It is important to know that this kind of transit (no matter how hard it is) can not be harder to endanger you.
Very important is to know that it is better to let the changes rather than attempt to resist changes
After January 2019, the situation is slowly starting to improve...

good luck...

sasa62

I would like to add that, most often, the first two periods are the most important, that is, the hardest, although astrological practice confirms that this may sometimes be in the third period.

This should mean that the most difficult period probably behind you...

if, in total, a transit carries 100%, in this case you have probably passed 70% to 90% of the weight of this period...

BbI

I would like to add that, most often, the first two periods are the most important, that is, the hardest, although astrological practice confirms that this may sometimes be in the third period.

This should mean that the most difficult period probably behind you...

if, in total, a transit carries 100%, in this case you have probably passed 70% to 90% of the weight of this period...

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I appreciate it! I can say that in some sense I can feel relief since Saturn has passed over my ASC. I don't feel that terrible feeling of weight on my chest and my anxiety is much lower (I hope i will not jinx things by saying this). There are still issues I am facing, I am still tired and drained physically and psychologically, I still have have to fight myself everyday internally to be productive, but there is some improvement.

I really hope that things will continue to improve. 🙏

DaphneLore

I'm having a hard time thinking it will get much worse, all my transits are horrible. I'm deeply scared, but I don't want to publish my chart, I'm learning from what I read. Nothing is encouraging, I don't know how I stayed attached to reality while being on permanent alert.

:crying:

BbI

Your words confirm my theory ... but I have to correct myself ... I said that this stressful period ends at the end of 2019, but this is not true, because it ends in early 2019 ...
So far the most prominent periods were between February and June 2017, then from December 2017 to the end of February 2018 and finally from June 2018 to January 2019.
This means that in this period was the greatest pressure, although sometimes it can be in the middle between these periods ...

It is good that everything happens at a psychological level (better than at a physical level)

It is important to know that this kind of transit (no matter how hard it is) can not be harder to endanger you.
Very important is to know that it is better to let the changes rather than attempt to resist changes
After January 2019, the situation is slowly starting to improve...

good luck...

I have gone through the most of these transits, and they were a really difficult things to process and overcome. So far the worst one was definately Saturn in 12th, opposing Venus, Moon and Mercury, Saturn's return and going over Asc.

However, couple of days ago I was in a new situation where I was struck by sudden sadness and grief which was totally unexpected. My first big love got married, and that information, even though it was totally normal and expected and something I would look at with happiness for him got stired up in me feelings of loss and grief and sadness which took me by surprise, since I don't think I have any leftover feelings for him. But then I checked transits, and when I started dating him, Saturn entered my 7th house (he is a Cap, with moon in Cancer exactly conjucting my Sun) (with several other transits activating my planets). And now Saturn is in my first, opposing my sun. With the eclipse in cancer, this had quite hit the home with me. Without any obvious reasons or need. Since it was so long time ago, is it possible that this could trigger some kind of leftover energies that needed to surface now and be left to rest in peace?

sasa62

Yes, that might be the remaining energy. Especially if there was contact with your sun when it first appeared.

It could be said that you have changed your indentity within this period. You are already a different person compared to a person before 2017. This is also the purpose of this period.

BbI

Yes, that might be the remaining energy. Especially if there was contact with your sun when it first appeared.

It could be said that you have changed your indentity within this period. You are already a different person compared to a person before 2017. This is also the purpose of this period.

You are right, there was a contact with Sun in both cases...so in a way this is a purging of old self ...Isn't universe funny...What can I espect with this year's upcoming eclipses which will be in osis Capricorn/Cancer? They are going to play out in my 1st and 7th house, (I have sun in 7th) and seem like they are going to be important.

sasa62

You are right, there was a contact with Sun in both cases...so in a way this is a purging of old self ...Isn't universe funny...What can I espect with this year's upcoming eclipses which will be in osis Capricorn/Cancer? They are going to play out in my 1st and 7th house, (I have sun in 7th) and seem like they are going to be important.

Nothing so important, as in the previous period.
The most important thing is that you begin to take more responsibility for yourself and your own actions. Although in fact, I expect the right decisions by the end of this year, until then a confused period, with frequent changes in thinking and plans. By the end of the year, plans will become clearer ...

...Then the realisation of plans begins, and dedicate to yourself and your own needs, whatever they may be...