the stars really tell you who you are

Bradders

Since i was a child i always felt detached alien and very fearful.

But through a faith in the spiritual i was helped and saved. Being a pisces rising i felt the alienation just like today.

But i do feel with my intuition open i am no longer afraid.

My dream career points to the actor. The man so in love with the stage.

But was my faith skewed? No. Look outward and you see a broken world unhappy with its unsatisfied existence.

The stars the spirit with dark hours alone for self discovery the self can fulfill its mission its fate its destiny.

Look to your heart. Look inward. Your greatest of conquests lies inside.

Are there really consequences? Not really. But we are here to live careers and it is not all a trap. Without the heart the mind only scavenges for a clue.

So i do suggest people to continue following their alone insights. Through self discovery the true path is opened.

"But when you are gone, Jesus what will we do?"

"Go into the city and look there in a house and you will find a man with a water pitcher ( Aquarius )"

And so the age as it has been for thousands of years will go from Pisces into Aquarius.

But most of all know who you are.

Now to not philosophisize my point too much. Astrology is a great way to connect with the self. Through there keep following your intuition and meditate you will not go wrong.

All has a purpose to show what helps and wont help you ( saturn ) to show you your real destiny ( aquarius ) and find unconditional love with self love ( pisces ) and give out of the self and dare ( aries )

God bless!

emillie

Since i was a child i always felt detached alien and very fearful.

But through a faith in the spiritual i was helped and saved. Being a pisces rising i felt the alienation just like today.

But i do feel with my intuition open i am no longer afraid.

My dream career points to the actor. The man so in love with the stage.

But was my faith skewed? No. Look outward and you see a broken world unhappy with its unsatisfied existence.

The stars the spirit with dark hours alone for self discovery the self can fulfill its mission its fate its destiny.

Look to your heart. Look inward. Your greatest of conquests lies inside.

Are there really consequences? Not really. But we are here to live careers and it is not all a trap. Without the heart the mind only scavenges for a clue.

So i do suggest people to continue following their alone insights. Through self discovery the true path is opened.

"But when you are gone, Jesus what will we do?"

"Go into the city and look there in a house and you will find a man with a water pitcher ( Aquarius )"

And so the age as it has been for thousands of years will go from Pisces into Aquarius.

But most of all know who you are.

Now to not philosophisize my point too much. Astrology is a great way to connect with the self. Through there keep following your intuition and meditate you will not go wrong.

All has a purpose to show what helps and wont help you ( saturn ) to show you your real destiny ( aquarius ) and find unconditional love with self love ( pisces ) and give out of the self and dare ( aries )

God bless!

This was beautiful. Thank you, from a solar Aquarian :)

kimbermoon

thanks so much Bradders!

Moon in Pisces here and I totally get it...
I totally agree that “Through self discovery the true path is opened”.
It is the premise on which I have based most of my own astrology works.
With respect though I do admit that I do not personally see a similar viewpoint with the answer you give to the question “Are there really consequences”; to which you suggest there are 'not really'. Of course, I am not saying that you are wrong by any means...so no need to defend yourself at all. I'm just sayin'.

Yet if you believe in the Wheel of Fate, how can you not believe in the Universal Law of Cause and Effect, which does reign over our individual actions ? My reference to this is in the lesson of First Man and Woman being cast aside [and assumabley punished for] eating of the Tree of the Book of Knowledge. But as with much of the Biblical translations, and the questions about the mysteries of Life that plague us all, the meanings and messages are open to personal opinion and interpretation; as many different opinions as there are individuals.
From my own extensive research on such topics, I see these biblical incidents as being simplistic metaphors and allegories [maybe not so simplistic to many people]. To me, partaking of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge was symbolic of the Dawning of Consciousness, which then set the Law of Cause and Effect into motion forevermore.
The evidence of this is shown by the ongoing debate in this forum about when the Age of Aquarius really started. To each his own. Then there is the question of whether Astrology is a Religion or a Science; in my paradigm it really doesn't matter so much in the end, but it does seem that since it is based on the Universal Mathematics that govern our multi-universes in space, it is more apt to be classed as a Science, but what did Einstein really say on the matter?
Or did he bother to even question it?
We humans are adept at trying to make connections with things that otherwise mystify us.
In reference to the concepts relating to the Mayan Prophecy of 2012, I would offer up some of my own viewpoints on the symbolism of that for your entertainment as well. Through the ages the Wheel of Fate has always seen the build up of civilizations as well as the downfall of many, in cyclical patterns. Nothing new there. The lessons to be learned were about the reasons they caused their own self-annihilation and the same could be said for most.
Since that date had already occurred long in the past, in 2012 it was not about forecasting the downfall of our own civilization imminently, as that process does not typically come about instantaneously but generally requires a lengthy trend of destruction and death. The way I see it is that the warning of 2012 was a precursor of the variable issues that can well bring about our demise, given enough time.
So for those who say that nothing has come from the Mayan Prophecy, I think it was simply the wrong message we were becoming attuned to. Instead, I have experienced a definite increase of conscious awakening within myself, which has also been claimed by many others, and I think that is what the true message was about.
In essence, then it was more accurately about 'the quickening' of a new consciousness in preparation for a new Age of Awareness. In my own early studies of astrology I was introduced to the works of A.T.Mann [ in his system called 'The 'Round Art'] and it was the first I had heard about Uranus and Aquarius as representing 'the Higher Intellect' or the 'Creative Intellect' which seems to make sense to me in reference to the Age of Aquarius.
For novice students of astrology, it can be initially confusing making the connection with Aquarius, as being the Water Bearer, when it is actually an air sign.
Most will remember the hoopla about the Turning of the Millennium, marked by the year 2000. Nothing significantly different occurred after all the build-up to that time as well. I have noted that at that marker in history [January 2000] Uranus was at 14 Aquarius, with Neptune just leaving Aquarius, while at the Winter Solstice of 2012, Uranus was just entering Aries [The progressive warrior].
Begs the question additionally, when did the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually begin their ride?
Thanks to all those not afraid to express their personal opinions here on the forum without feeling the constant need to be vindicated as being 'right'. Is your truth the same as mine...that is the only question. There is no right or wrong, so hopefully we will all just get along.