Kites, crosses and grande trines... meh.

fifteen

Not sure about you, but I never feel their influence? It's like nothing happens, while they should project something amazing. And why are these angles so important. I just don't see it...

I have more affinity with the moon. Of course, every girl does. :innocent:

But seriously, when there is a new moon, eclipse or something else with the moon, I just feel it and things really materialize.

Kites, crosses and grande trines...= meh.

Could it be so that if a body is closer to earth, that it has far more influence..

waybread

A grand trine can mean that the person doesn't get off the couch. Life flows pretty well, even if she doesn't bother to get that university degree or special job training. The person may wake up later in life and wonder why she never achieved what she thought she could.

Have you got a grand cross (aka grand square)? A chart with so many squares and oppositions should create a lot of tension in the person's life.

Kites are composed of a grand trine, with a couple of sextiles and an opposition thrown in. The 2-series of the sextiles and opposition should generate enough horsepower for the person to get up and do something-- ideally focused on the apex planet/s.

I really don't have a feel for a cosmic rectangle, and basically read it in terms of planets linked by the pertinent aspects.

M

may28gemini

I don't think every female has an affinity with their Moon. I have Pisces Moon and I am detached from that Moon as much as possible.

I have mystic rectangle that involves Mars, Jupiter/Saturn, Uranus, and Moon. I suppose it's a "spiritual" gift and it involves some psychic talents.

dr. farr

For me the only one of these I gave delineative credence to is the grand trine-have seen it too many times in disaster charts to consider it negligible-my attitude regarding the grand trine is that of Modern Astrology pioneer Charles Carter-I consider it indicative of a difficult flow of energies involving the planets (or Nodes) in this aspectual relationship...

waybread

May, I don't think you can distance yourself from your moon! It's like distancing yourself from your stomach. You might dislike it, but generally people either: (a) exemplify a planet's positive characteristics; (b) exemplify its negative characteristics; deny the planet as "shadow material", and then wonder why they attract to themselves people who seemingly embody the unwanted planets' characteristics.

Because the moon operates at a subconscious level, it may be a part of ourselves that is transparent to everyone else, but hard to recognize in ourselves.

M

may28gemini

May, I don't think you can distance yourself from your moon! It's like distancing yourself from your stomach. You might dislike it, but generally people either: (a) exemplify a planet's positive characteristics; (b) exemplify its negative characteristics; deny the planet as "shadow material", and then wonder why they attract to themselves people who seemingly embody the unwanted planets' characteristics.

Because the moon operates at a subconscious level, it may be a part of ourselves that is transparent to everyone else, but hard to recognize in ourselves.

You're right, I shouldn't distance myself from Pisces Moon since it's a well positioned Moon. I have a lot of difficulties with my Moon because it has difficult aspects to pretty much every planet and it's poorly placed in 6th house. And speaking of stomachs, 6th house Moon people have stomach issues!!!

Normally a Water Moon in 6th would be an emotional eater but I'm the opposite, I hate eating and prone to starve myself as a result from it. I think this may have something to do with my Libra Saturn on the AC opposite Moon. I hope someone or some team of scientists invent a food pill.

fifteen

There is so much water in the sky right now... I said earlier: I'm a water sign (although fire is my dominating element) I really don't like all this water right now. Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio. Wheh.. grand trine. So much emotion, so little clarity. Mercury retrograde... unable to communicate all this watery emotion, it's just too much... people also seem very cranky since this water trine went into place... I wonder what the benefit is, it's really weird energy.

I wonder how non-water signs experience this, it must feel like drowning?

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Ummm... I'm mostly Air and I'm totally YUCKED out by all this water. 6 out of 10 planets for me are Air. I have Pisces Moon and Scorpio Uranus (generational) which probably isn't very strong water anyway. I'm annoyed that Water Mercury is rx and my technological devices have issues even charging.
They're NEW devices so they should NOT have any issues and have been working fine just before. GRRRRRRRR...

fifteen

Since I'm a water sign I should be able to get to the bottom of things right now, but with the grande trine it isn't happening. It's confusing. Maybe due to Mercury retrograde? Because my radar seems way off the last few weeks. People say one thing, I interpret completely different and my intuition says yet another thing. Yuck. I think it's due to Pisces! ya know? It has too many angles, and all signals are beaming from every angle like a mirror, unable to think straight and unable to see where the signal is coming from. It has a moody and wishy-washy Cancerian undertone. I want to stay at home, I long to be left alone and dream. That's Pisces/Cancer. Scorpio? Hmm nah I ain't feeling it, Scorpio needs that laserbeam from Pluto, not the floodlight from Neptune in Pisces and the fogginess of Cancer, doing some magic trine together. It isn't working. Move along please... I pity Saturn a bit. She just got out of her retro-sleep, and now she has to deal with all this dreamy Pisces, moody Cancer and supporting Jupiter! No wonder Saturn gets cranky...

See? can't even write a simple paragraph...

Ah well...

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I'm going to lay low until a lot of this water stuff subsides. It's really horrid. And my technological devices are still having problems. My phone shows that I've been roaming internationally when I'm at home or a few miles away. It's really messed up.