Will i make my first relationship this year?

Sunrise

The other member above,has different opinion.Which planet or sign gives you the info that things will change for better?

The other member above,has different opinion.
this is ok, everyone can express their opinion,
just mention that earlly degree or late degrees in horary chart, the map is read normally. And gives an answer.
Now of course everyone can choose!!!
Which planet or sign gives you the info that things will change
i wrote that the late degrees might show an ending and something new is coming. Something change.... of course the last degrees can also indicate the desperate state of the questioner

Chrysalis

When moon transits libra,specific?

Yes, when moon ingresses and transits through Libra do another chart, and ask again.

Your now going to have to wait until the 21st-23rd August to ask again. Im saying wait until Libra because thats the relationship sign.

Ouranos

Hello Nightfall,
Just to provide additional info on the meaning of your Late degrees rising
1) Circumstances will change
You asked 'Will I make my first relationship this year and you specified from my work environment"
What if the company shut down?
What if they ask you to work from home?
What if you meet a neighbour not from your work environment?
Meaning all things rendering your question obsolete.

2) You will drop your question.
Not only the circumstances can change but your focus regarding the matter can also change.
What if you decide to buy a house?
What if you get sick?
What if you move?
All things that can change your focus on a first relationship this year.

Kind regards,
Ouranos.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, when moon ingresses and transits through Libra do another chart, and ask again.

Your now going to have to wait until the 21st-23rd August to ask again. Im saying wait until Libra because thats the relationship sign.

I would suggest that the only time a question is valid in horary is the moment it authenticially arises, not when it is asked again in a more propitious or symbolically appropriate or receptive backdrop ["ask again in Libra because that's the relationship sign"].

Advising to ask later violates the most fundamental principles of horary.

Ouranos

Interesting post on the radicality of a chart.
Historically Masha'allah (8th Century) said that late degrees charts were depicting incorrect or incomplete information, thus leading to an incorrect judgment.

Bonatti (13th Century) used the between sign ascendant to verify his suspicion of an insincere question and then pursue the investigation if the Hour Lord matched the Rising Sign. Here we have a Jupiter sign and a Mars Hour.
Besides the querent having to be moved by a question, the planets have to respond and imprint upon the situation. Here we have a potential first relationship question with the Ruler of 1st in 11th House, a Moon in the 6th in Virgo and the Ruler of the 7th Mercury?? peregrine in Cancer in the 4th???. Sounds more like a family relationship.
Which is to say the chart has to describe the question.

Lilly (17th Century) compared the physical appearance of the querent with the ASC or sometimes a natal planet conjunct the late degree ASC. Overall, there are 14 charts in 'Christian Astrology' that are not radical but still worked on.

For more info on the subject, see the article of Ryhan Butler
http://www.medievalastrologyguide.com/radicality.html

Ouranos

kalinka

Also in my opinion the asc degree is too late. However Horalord Mars is allowed for pisces Asc. So in this regard the chart should be radical.
From the chart I don't get a yes. Mars is in applying square aspect to Jupiter and Mercury. Mercury and Jupiter are in opposition. Interesting is that mercury conjunct the part of marriage in less than one degree. There is a minimal chance to get into a relationship at the end of the year.. but in August 2021 seems more possible for me.

Chrysalis

Looking at this chart again id say your problem is to do with insecurity and a lack of self-confidence. Uranus is square the Nep/MC midpoint, this will be making the general public (MC) perceive you as someone who has little confidence who is insecure and weak [just as you say yourself] and with Uranus maybe even a little strange.

I think to enable you to meet someone romantically you need to build your self confidence up and stop thinking that nobody likes you as thats most likely not the case. If you're walking around with your head down and giving little eye contact then obviously females will walk by you as if you dont even exist.

Bunraku

I don’t think so.
Moon just passed Mercury by 1 degree. Your chance went by.
ASC is too late too.

You are Jupiter in 11th, retro. When it goes direct, you’ll probably change ur mind about wanting a GF.

I think this chart indicates that even if you get presented the opportunity you’ll reject it.
Jupiter retrograde doesn’t take any aspects and throws it right back.