Please confirm it’s a YES and that there’s no catch :(

Invicta

Gotcha! Will do! For now there’s nothing much I can do anyway, because he’s in a relationship and he seems reluctant to leave it, though it is clear he might want to. So we shall see. :)

Thank you so much for looking at my charts! <3

ElenaJ

He is suffering in the relationship, but don't take a separation for granted.
There are many reasons for staying in a relationship, and happiness isn't necessarily one reason.
Good luck.

Invicta

It’s true, you’re right... Especially since they’ve been together for a long time, 8 years or more. They’re not married from what I can tell, but probably living together. He is suffering because he wants children and he doesn’t see it happening with his current partner (I don’t know why). They’re possibly not intimate anymore or scarcely, he said there’s no passion between them, but a lot of care. He seems to have loved her or maybe he still does. He went against his family which didn’t approve of the relationship and he thinks that took a toll on it. He is definitely conflicted because he wants what he wants, but on the other hand he cares about her and he’s afraid it will hurt tremendously to leave her and that he won’t have time or energy to meet or invest in someone new. I know he has been working like a maniac in the last few years to save money to buy a house. So yeah. I don’t expect them to break up very soon and I don’t expect him to be ready for something new for a while longer after that. I’m not going to hold my breath. I know the horary has me making a move because I’m the faster body, but I won’t do more than what I have done until now. Definitely not gonna put pressure on this or on him. I’m gonna let things flow naturally. It’s true that I have been daydreaming a little about the future, but I am aware of how things are in reality. For starters, I need to be clear within myself that I actually do like and want him. I haven’t seen him in a decade! So I’m not in a rush. I’m just content with how things are for now.

Invicta

I’m wondering who the girlfriend is, in the charts. Maybe Mercury? In both charts, Mercury is applying to Saturn. I’m faster, so I’ll get to him before Mercury does... but I have no idea what that means. A part of me wonders if me applying to him only means contact, not marriage, even though that was the question for both charts. And, I checked, the second chart was also radical, the ruler of the hour was Mars. I honestly do not know... First chart gives a timing of 8 units, I took that as months; second chart gives 1 unit, I’m thinking 1 year... though because we are both angular, it should be faster than a year, but it’s not reasonable for how things are in reality. I’m not as confident as I was when I drew the first chart, **** I miss exaltation lol!

Chrysalis

is... HE the one I will marry?????

No he's not.

Yes there's a sextile from yourself going to Saturn, but its not received, and being so close to Neptune i can understand why you're asking this question.

Saturns also out of sect and the most malefic planet in this chart being a night chart, this makes Saturn become even more restrictive. Like Elena has pointed out Saturn is also conjunct SN. The dragons tail is negative, and intensifies the nature of Saturn being conjunct and sitting in his own house. Will he sacrifice(SN) his relationship to be with you and marry you, no he won't, he doesn't receive your weak sextile. Your dispositor Jupiter (marriage ruler) moon will square after Saturn, but even though You are received by Jupiter, the azimene degree Jupiter is in will not express anything on the lines of a marriage.

ElenaJ

Now that you've explained a bit more, we can understand the sun sitting on the cusp of the 5th house square pluto in the 7th.
Careful not be become pregnant, you may wind up as a single mother.

Invicta

No he's not.

Yes there's a sextile from yourself going to Saturn, but its not received, and being so close to Neptune i can understand why you're asking this question.

Saturns also out of sect and the most malefic planet in this chart being a night chart, this makes Saturn become even more restrictive. Like Elena has pointed out Saturn is also conjunct SN. The dragons tail is negative, and intensifies the nature of Saturn being conjunct and sitting in his own house. Will he sacrifice(SN) his relationship to be with you and marry you, no he won't, he doesn't receive your weak sextile. Your dispositor Jupiter (marriage ruler) moon will square after Saturn, but even though You are received by Jupiter, the azimene degree Jupiter is in will not express anything on the lines of a marriage.

Oh. Thank you for your reply! I don’t fully understand what you said, but it looks like you know what you’re saying.

Invicta

Now that you've explained a bit more, we can understand the sun sitting on the cusp of the 5th house square pluto in the 7th.
Careful not be become pregnant, you may wind up as a single mother.

To be honest, single motherhood is what I am preparing for anyway. I plan to do IVF next year or the following, with the help of a donor. When I asked the first chart, I was asking that maybe I won’t have to go that way, alone. But I am ready to, if I will remain single. Granted, that scenario is much better than being left by the baby’s father. That’s more traumatic and upsetting. Knowing myself, I wouldn’t put myself in that situation. I want a family, but... not in any way I can get it.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hmm sooo... hello again guys!

So I’ve kinda reconnected with an ex colleague of mine from college. Long story short, we want pretty much the same things in life. So idk why, this question popped into my head...

This is what I got and pls tell me this doesn’t freak you out!!!!

hello Invicta
I will try to explain to you the chart as analytical i can in order to understand the situation

he is=saturn +sun(his male side)=a strong dignified saturn in domicile, angular in his house

you are:moon +venus= a peregrine moon in Pisces in Jupiter's domicile and term, venus exaltation, mars triplicity, mercury's detriment and fall

his girlfriend = mars in detriment in libra in venus domicile, saturn's exaltation term and face, mercury's triplicity, and sun's fall

how do you feel about him? basically you are indifferent since moon neither in his dignities nor his debilities.and you as a woman in detriment in scorpio you are under the domicile of this other woman and again you are neither in his dignities nor his debilities.

what does he feel about you? he as a man (sun in his fall in libra) exalts him and is under venus domicile.So as a man he is attracted to you as a woman .
As a person, saturn is in moon's detriment and triplicity, so he has friendly feelings for you but the detriment is stronger so..basically he doesn't want to be with you..

how does saturn feel about this mars? he exalts him and they are in mutual reception..by the way mars also is his 5th ( sex, children and interests related to 5th house...etc).So basically they love each other but mayby the sparkle between them has faded after these years...after all sun in mars detriment!!!!and mars in sun's fall

you as moon in jupiter domicile, you are interested in marriage as a legal contract and you exalt venus..your female side and your 5th...which respectively depicts your need to have a family.venus, you as a woman, in your detriment, placed in your 5th again, in mars domicile, you are under the power of the other woman.

your pom between you both is mercury in mars domicile and triplicity again, in jupiter's term, in sun's face, in venus detriment and moon's fall.So in other words this relationship with him harms you

Is he interested on marriage /this jupiter or at least mercury(pom)?
saturn is in jupiter's fall and term...so again he loaths that possibility, since fall is stronger than term and moreover saturn is on the degree of jupiter's fall!!!!is sun (him as a man) interested on them? sun in mercury's triplicity, jupiter;s term...so he as man he shows some interest on this idea....but again sun is weak in his fall ...so from his part all this thing between you both seems like a short escape from his stagnate sexual life

so is he the one?No I don't think so..

***Last but not least... moon in a separated aspect with sun by antiskion in your 5th..so you had sex...and since i see moon in a fertile sign and venus (your 5th) also in scoprio in a fertile sign i will advise you to be prudent regarding your sexual affair.I understand that you may desperately want to have a family before is too late but i don't think that would be wise to put yourself in this predicament. Anyway you didn't ask whether you are pregnant or whatever and so this is irrelevant ...but i am just saying ..i hope you take precautions

Invicta

Hello, Aria Venue!

Thank you for explaining, it is more clear to me now. May I ask why did you attribute Mars to his girlfriend?

To clarify, we didn’t have sex... we haven’t even met after we finished college, so it’s been around 12-13 years. We live in the same city, but I guess we had parallel lives until now. We started talking online and what grabbed my attention was his suffering because he wants a family, like I do. That is why I asked this. I never communicated to him my thoughts or suggested that there could be something between us. I honestly don’t know if I would like him, like you said, I am pretty much indifferent towards him and have been that way since I have known him. So there is nothing going on, we only talked about how life has been and what we want in the future. He complained about his relationship and I listened. There was no suggestion of a meeting or anything of sorts.
I am 100% not pregnant. I haven’t been intimate with someone in a few months. I do want a family but not at any costs. Ideally, I want to have it with a mature and responsible, a caring and conscious partner, however from my experience so far, those are very hard to come by. Most men I have met or see around are terribly immature, adult babies looking for a mother instead of a partner. And I certainly cannot raise a family with someone like that. The rest are taken lol and I won’t go around stealing another woman’s man. If he’s free or becomes available from his own will, great. Otherwise, it’s a no.
Seeing you guys so critical about the second chart makes me wonder how much of this applies to the first chart, since some parts of it are similar. Basically, I asked whether I could find a man like I want to have a family with, the alternative, that I am preparing for, being that I do it on my own, via IVF with the help of a donor. I have given myself a year to tie up loose ends regarding my health and my living conditions, so that I can welcome children in my life in the best way possible. I hoped that maybe I could find someone like I want until then. I guess maybe not. I’m in my late 30s, so I am really done with drama and BS, I don’t want any of that in my life. Relationships, so far, have had their doses of drama, so maybe I am better off single. I am more focused and driven when I am alone, so there’s no tragedy if I will remain that way.

Again, in order to clarify, going around having sex with men just so I can have a baby is out of the question. I am not that desperate, nor do I want to invite drama in my life, as I certainly would be if I did it like that. My only 2 options are:
1. Finding the right partner (apparently not)
2. In vitro fertilization with a donor, where I can choose whomever I want, with the characteristics I want (most likely).

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hello, Aria Venue!

Thank you for explaining, it is more clear to me now. May I ask why did you attribute Mars to his girlfriend?

To clarify, we didn’t have sex... we haven’t even met after we finished college, so it’s been around 12-13 years. We live in the same city, but I guess we had parallel lives until now. We started talking online and what grabbed my attention was his suffering because he wants a family, like I do. That is why I asked this. I never communicated to him my thoughts or suggested that there could be something between us. I honestly don’t know if I would like him, like you said, I am pretty much indifferent towards him and have been that way since I have known him. So there is nothing going on, we only talked about how life has been and what we want in the future. He complained about his relationship and I listened. There was no suggestion of a meeting or anything of sorts.
I am 100% not pregnant. I haven’t been intimate with someone in a few months. I do want a family but not at any costs. Ideally, I want to have it with a mature and responsible, a caring and conscious partner, however from my experience so far, those are very hard to come by. Most men I have met or see around are terribly immature, adult babies looking for a mother instead of a partner. And I certainly cannot raise a family with someone like that. The rest are taken lol and I won’t go around stealing another woman’s man. If he’s free or becomes available from his own will, great. Otherwise, it’s a no.
Seeing you guys so critical about the second chart makes me wonder how much of this applies to the first chart, since some parts of it are similar. Basically, I asked whether I could find a man like I want to have a family with, the alternative, that I am preparing for, being that I do it on my own, via IVF with the help of a donor. I have given myself a year to tie up loose ends regarding my health and my living conditions, so that I can welcome children in my life in the best way possible. I hoped that maybe I could find someone like I want until then. I guess maybe not. I’m in my late 30s, so I am really done with drama and BS, I don’t want any of that in my life. Relationships, so far, have had their doses of drama, so maybe I am better off single. I am more focused and driven when I am alone, so there’s no tragedy if I will remain that way.

Again, in order to clarify, going around having sex with men just so I can have a baby is out of the question. I am not that desperate, nor do I want to invite drama in my life, as I certainly would be if I did it like that. My only 2 options are:
1. Finding the right partner (apparently not)
2. In vitro fertilization with a donor, where I can choose whomever I want, with the characteristics I want (most likely).

hello Invicta

i just read your comment where you are giving us the background story

So if i understood correctly :
  1. you just had online communication with an old friend from college.
  2. You never met him face to face..after college i mean
  3. there is no intimate relationship of any kind between you both so far
  4. he never told you that he likes you as woman(at least you haven't told us something like that...)???, neither you did, you are basically indifferent to him
  5. he told you that he is in a relationship, that he loves his girlfriend but he told you that they have different views about having children ...etc..these are exactly your words"Especially since they’ve been together for a long time, 8 years or more. They’re not married from what I can tell, but probably living together. He is suffering because he wants children and he doesn’t see it happening with his current partner (I don’t know why). They’re possibly not intimate anymore or scarcely, he said there’s no passion between them, but a lot of care. He seems to have loved her or maybe he still does....etc"

...So since you realized that both of you want to have a family (you want children) you asked whether you will marry this guy, while in fact you are not interested romantically to this person..and you have just a friendly relationship with him correct?

At least i hope you may understand now why is of the utmost importance to give a clear background story..because your question seems a bit "strange" under these circumstances...though i understand your need to have a family

regarding the chart:::

1. his girlfriend is mars because of the receptions between them in the specific context...not that it matters...you didn't ask if he loves her.. but still i explained to you how he feels about you..I just put her in the picture just to help you understand better his motives.
  2. so the separating aspect by antiskion between you and this sun refers only to your online communication with him...
    [*]i never told you that you are pregnant or whatsoever and i clarified that...after all you didnt ask"am i pregnant" and i already explained why i told you that...

To sum up regarding marriage in horaries:
we would expect either major receptions, or at least reception by triplicity, backed by one or two of other minor receptions....aside the parts i already told you...which simply testify once more what you want and what he wants
*In some cases, a common interest would be important : for example lets say in your case the two significators (moon and saturn) are not crazy about each other, but both are in the dignities of a 3rd planet...for example they are in the sign ruled by mars as l5 or venus as l5 ..etc..well their love for 5th house matters bonds them (just an example:a husband and a wife are in each other's triplicity only, but both of them love L5 - the children, which is the glue that holds them together)
** exaltation is never quite real to withstand the test of time, we would hope to see it supported by some other reception, like triplicity...in love -marriage horaries...exaltation in other words has a meaning of putting someone -something on a pedestal!!this is what happens when we hear a man or woman saying : i am crazy for her/him..usually the querent is on L7's exaltation

I hope all the above will help you to have a better understanding of this chart and horary principles in general

Last edited: