Any one want to practice "life events"

Lion o ness

I have a life changing event coming up, sometime this month, I don't know the exact date. If you would like to figure it out.. I will update as soon as I have the info..

I'm will be 42 in Aug, I have always lived the "safe life" I have lived in a rent control duplex for over 15 years, been in the same job 20 years..
Living in the rent control apt, gives me extra money where I can go out and buy those luxuries we Leo's love :wink:

Well I finally decided to get my but in gear, and I purchased my own house.
I'm in escrow. It's due to close sometime in Aug, but depending on when, I may not be able to actually move until early sept...
My plan is once it closes, I will paint and have new Carpet put in, before moving.
So I won't move as soon as it closes.

This is a huge step for anyone, but it's especially huge for me, as I had to over come a fear I have of having of not having my safety net. Not being able to provide for my self and my kids...
I was homeless before, living in a car, my rent control place, helped me assure I can do this alone...

Can you guess date escrow will close or the date I will actually move?
I will update as events happen.
Escrow is pretty much locked in, unless something really crazy falls through. Which of course is already a possibility.
I've given notice to my current place :sad: hopefully nothing crazy will happen.

Here is my chart with progressions, soloar arcs and transits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 10