When Saturn returns

Heoau

:capricorn: :sunny:Dear Saturn Returns
We find ourselves in the unpleasentness of a zodialogical phases of our horoscope after things are going well due to positive influences, we're over cofident and tend to be popus plus at times a bit selfish. But as soon as phases like saturn returns visit apon us that energy comes home to reak havoc with a vengance. It apppears that Saturn returns a maleficent judgement upon us, but it is our own negative energies we gave off when all was well. Saturn returns are ment to maturate our idologies, attitudes and self development. When we fail to get it the first or second etc. time around. Your irritating surroundings are your tests to endure with patience and grace.
So remember to be humble gererous,and kind when the planets favor us in order to perpetuate the same when karmic Saturn returns. When we feel that we are traped by someone elses negatives, we should think back to the times we served it up to others. I hope your Saturn return goes smoothly and that you experience a wealth of knowledge and positive vibrations from the Universe. I to am entering my Saturn and Jupiter return and I am treading lightly with grace and awarness of others feelings. Peace & Love

archergirl

I would be very interested in seeing a chart where the person was having a Jupiter Return and a Saturn Return at the same time, since Jupiter runs on a 12-year cycle and Saturn on a 28-9 year cycle. :confused: Never thought this could be mathematically possible.

AG:)

Carole

Ahaaaaaa.....Good point! I think it's perfectly possible on a second Saturn Return, if natal Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct or opposed to each other, not necessarily in partile aspects.

Carole

Theo

Banned
archergirl said:
I would be very interested in seeing a chart where the person was having a Jupiter Return and a Saturn Return at the same time, since Jupiter runs on a 12-year cycle and Saturn on a 28-9 year cycle. :confused: Never thought this could be mathematically possible.

AG:)

It is possible, and moreover, it happens all the time when a person reaches the ages between 58-60 years old. Jupiter's cycle is a little short of 12 years (more like 11) and Saturn is between 28-30, more like 29 years of revolution.

The fifth Jupiter Return arrives about the age of 59-60 years of age, and the second Saturn Return arrives about the ages 58-59. Both planets return to their natal positions at those ages. It is common, and mathematically possible.

archergirl

The fifth Jupiter Return arrives about the age of 59-60 years of age, and the second Saturn Return arrives about the ages 58-59.

Heh, yes, of course. I did the math after posting the first remark, and realised it could be done. I guess I'm not thinking that far ahead just yet; I've got about twenty years to go! :eek:

AG ;)

Heoau

I have a Jupiter Venus Saturn & Mercury return coming on my next birthday Janunary 9th 2008; Below is my chart. What will this 3-way return bring? Thank You

SUN 19* CAP FIRST HOUSE 22*LEO
MOON 17* TAURUS MIDHEAVEN 15* TAU

MERCURY 5* AQU
VENUS 25* SAG
MARS 4* AQU
JUPITER 12* CAP
SATURN 5* VIRGO
URANUS 27* GEM
NEPTUNE 15* LIBRA
PLUTO 15* LEO
N.NODE 1* TAURUS
CHIRON 5* SAG