Read My Chart

Hello..I just have a question. I cannot find any info online..
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
The date is for next weekend.
Oct.12/19.
My ex-husband whom I still love is re-marrying.
I found out today.From my 5yr old daughter.
Is this the Death Of My Heart?!?
Pls help!!

[moved thread hijacking post to new thread - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

FROG

Hello..I just have a question. I cannot find any info online..
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
The date is for next weekend.
Oct.12/19.
My ex-husband whom I still love is re-marrying.
I found out today.From my 5yr old daughter.
Is this the Death Of My Heart?!?
Pls help!!

[moved thread hijacking post to new thread - Moderator]

Be kind to yourself. Let this change complete itself. Your marriage has ended and he has moved on to another. It’s always a little more difficult to cope w loss when you did not initiate the change. Allow yourself time to feel what this means on so many ways.

To me the transit suggests Taurean material affairs of the relationship are in the foreground, accenting some old wounds about shared income or property. Aspects to this conjujction of Moon and Chiron would tell you whether the options are easy or difficult. Either way, as you experimce this, look at benefits of moving over this okd wound. Perhpas find a way to help someone else w similar problem because you have experience to share.

Harmelia

I love Frog's response to you. I agree. Chiron may indicate a wound, but it also indicates healing. It is always difficult to heal your heart when the one you love leaves you. I speak from experience. But, life goes on and we see things differently in time. You may even see the ending of your relationship as a good thing in time. Regardless, focus on moving on, healing, and embracing those who love you and new friends. Chiron is called the "Wounded Healer". Your Moon is conjunct an opportunity to truly heal.